Kris preferably shouldn't have any story dialogue. My biggest problem with Kris, other than making Jagen and Marth weaker, is the godforsaken forced prologue. The prologue, Kris, and Katarina gang is why I prefer fe3 to fe12.

I personally love them, but even so, I wish the story could have been altered a bit to allow them to fit in better. Maybe interweave the prologue in with the main story more. Other than that? Honestly wouldn't change a thing.

8 hours ago, Lightningdawn said:

I personally love them, but even so, I wish the story could have been altered a bit to allow them to fit in better. Maybe interweave the prologue in with the main story more. Other than that? Honestly wouldn't change a thing.

So leaving them with bullshit like "Marth's soulmate" is perfectly fine?

No. The relationship with Katarina is kinda cute but Marth objectively deserves to be closer to characters like Merric.

5 hours ago, Seazas said:

No. The relationship with Katarina is kinda cute but Marth objectively deserves to be closer to characters like Merric.

Why not have him be closer to both?

Hes a kind soul who loves his army after all

3 hours ago, Seazas said:

He doesn't make every grunt his best friend though.

I’m not saying he should make everyone his best friend, but he would have favorite friends in his army such as Merric, Caeda, Kris and others

But what I am saying it would make sense he would befriend a soldier or two given his personality

2 hours ago, AvatarofDiscord said:

I’m not saying he should make everyone his best friend, but he would have favorite friends in his army such as Merric, Caeda, Kris and others

But what I am saying it would make sense he would befriend a soldier or two given his personality

And Kris somehow gets it over many OGs that fought by Marth's side since the beginning because of shitty avatar power.

Edited by Seazas

16 hours ago, Seazas said:

Yep, sure is, imo. I love their relationship personally, but hey, to each their own! 3 exists for a reason after all lol

And I like seeing Marth and Merric too, their friendship is nice as well! I really like that Merric eventually falls in love with Elice.

7 hours ago, Lightningdawn said:

Yep, sure is, imo. I love their relationship personally, but hey, to each their own! 3 exists for a reason after all lol

And I like seeing Marth and Merric too, their friendship is nice as well! I really like that Merric eventually falls in love with Elice.

Gross, Kris needs to stay in their own lane instead of being forced as this super important godlike soldier that does everything from making tactics to butting in every scene.

Even striping away from Kris all the stolen lines, they remain Marth's Bodyguards, save him from an assassination attempt and accompany him toward the whole war againist Hardin. It's perfectly natural that they get close. And i say this as an hater. 

Edited by Flere210

3 hours ago, Seazas said:

Gross, Kris needs to stay in their own lane instead of being forced as this super important godlike soldier that does everything from making tactics to butting in every scene.

Ah well, if that's how you feel, I doubt I can change your mind lol. But that's okay! Everyone has different likes and dislikes after all. I didn't see them that way, but if you did, I can understand that resulting in not liking them

9 hours ago, Seazas said:

If you've said your piece, please leave.  You're free to dislike Kris, but at this point, but you being passive-aggressive about it is extremely off-putting.

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

If you've said your piece, please leave.  You're free to dislike Kris, but at this point, but you being passive-aggressive about it is extremely off-putting.

You're a little late for that. And shouldn't it be fine as long as I'm not insulting people???

2 hours ago, Seazas said:

You're a little late for that. And shouldn't it be fine as long as I'm not insulting people???

If I wanted to go full Asshole Mod, I could argue it as flame-baiting, since there's apparently a nonzero number of people that like Kris.  Or just call it outright trolling.  But I'd really rather not.  It's absolutely fine if you think Kris is the worst thing to happen to the series, but try to think of how you come across to others!

12 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If I wanted to go full Asshole Mod, I could argue it as flame-baiting, since there's apparently a nonzero number of people that like Kris.  Or just call it outright trolling.  But I'd really rather not.  It's absolutely fine if you think Kris is the worst thing to happen to the series, but try to think of how you come across to others!

...Well at least you're sweet enough not to immediately do that to me.

Thanks~