New Calendar! (February -> March)

Anacybele

Really happy for the double heroes as they will clear a lot of trash from the legendary pools. Red, Bridal Sigurn and Summer Helbindi (they avoid them quite a lot so it's natural to dump them here) blue, Summer Girls (mostly to leave room for new soire Banner and Petra, but it could also mean that the new legendary is blue), green, Wolt with Reinhardt witch is a bit sad as I was waiting for him to come on a Legendary banner, Colourless is Nephene and Dozla (none of them are this valuable). I am just glad that most likely Sothis and Eirika will have Ishtar or Alm with them.

Stance Banner gives me hope for Kana but there are way to many options to even consider her. 

I am just waiting for the legendary banner this month, maybe while doing a session in Kana's BHB banner to get a merge. 

Edited by SuperNova125

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Nils debuts on my birthday?! Oh Heroes, you really do care.

I guess the second new heroes banner is probably the 3H banner featuring Lysithea? I hope its Golden Deer focused with Marianne and Lorenz appearing on the banner. GHB could be Solon maybe? Manuela or Hanneman could work too.

I wouldn't mind it being something else though. Especially since the first banner is definitely gonna run me dry so having something I'm not interested in to get a chance to recover orbs might be for the best.

Happy to see hall of forms back. I've missed all of them except the first one which is a shame since I actually enjoyed it quite a bit.

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

The February New Heroes banner is gonna be FE7, I'm sure, and I'd be willing to bet that March's will be Three Houses with Lysithea as one of the main stars. Nice to see the Elibe and Tellius Valentine banners returning, and nice to see a Double Special banner again. I'm not gonna have enough orbs for all this stuff, but hey, maybe I'll get lucky on some free pulls.

I could have sworn there is gonna be three houses coinciding with wave 4 dlc release which is this week. Guess not then.

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, I'm just waiting for Resplendent Cordelia. The rest of the upcoming stuff is cool too, I guess.

Of course not. They've got way too many modes / events to juggle these days since they certainly don't want to run all of them every month.

December schedule: am I a joke to you?

1 minute ago, SuperNova125 said:

Well we could still have a 3H legendary (Lords, enlightened Byleth, or even Yuri for the DLC). 

we could. if we do please Edelgard first. imma not ready for Legendary Dimitri/Claude/Byleth. 

Igrene having a banner this month kinda blows - no pun intended haha.. (not regretting Almlica summoning decisions though. they are amazing). 

47 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Considering this month I am saving I wouldn't mind any of the House Lords, but please not Edelgard she will be with Gunthra and Lyn (though I could always save for her rerun). But really, when we still have academy banners I doubt War versions will come so soon. 

honestly. even when they become Legendary if it's before CYL, -  Dimitri would have to have an amazing colour share for me to even bite. CYL is the first priority. (if i can get my summoning finger to co-operate lol)

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

honestly. even when they become Legendary if it's before CYL, -  Dimitri would have to have an amazing colour share for me to even bite. CYL is the first priority. (if i can get my summoning finger to co-operate lol)

With that I completely agree, with the exception of Alm and Celica all CYL winners that also have legendary alts are much better in their brave versions in my opinion at least. So brave House Lords are propably going to be better than legendary Lords. 

Edited by SuperNova125

9 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

With that I completely agree, with the exception of Alm and Celica all CYL winners that also have legendary alts are much better tham their brave versions in my opinion at least. So brave House Lords are propably going to be better than legendary Lords. 

I dunno, Brave Ike is pretty damn good with his refine now. I get a little more use out of him these days than RD Ike and I love RD Ike the most design-wise. 😛

Brave Lyn is also definitely better than legendary Lyn due to having a horse.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

With that I completely agree, with the exception of Alm and Celica all CYL winners that also have legendary alts are much better tham their brave versions in my opinion at least. So brave House Lords are propably going to be better than legendary Lords. 

Yeah. Brave Alm for me is just threaten atk/spd fodder. (kinda bummed i didn't score him on CYL3 Hero fest, but no matters). I actually like Brave celica (but Byleth became a thing). but mhm. the legendaries are better - but the Braves are still realllly good. 

Last year Alm was made Legendary in April and I am expecting, personally to see a House Leader made one around that same time - someone asked me tongue in cheek would IntSys release all 3 at one time LOL i kinda wish they would just knock it all out the one time. 

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I dunno, Brave Ike is pretty damn good with his refine now. I get a little more use out of him these days than RD Ike and I love RD Ike the most design-wise. 😛

And @daisy jane I was confused I meant to say that the braves are better than legendaries. It was a mistake on my part. Brave Ike is objectively better than Legendary Ike with refined Urvan. 

Edited by SuperNova125

4 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Oh perhaps, I was confused I meant to say that the braves are better than legendaries. 

In some cases, sure.

Brave Ike > RD Ike
Brave Lyn > Legendary Lyn
Brave Roy > Legendary Roy

But I'd also say:

Legendary Ephraim > Brave Ephraim
Legendary Hector > Brave Hector
Legendary Alm > Brave Alm
Legendary Celica > Brave Celica
Legendary Lucina > Brave Lucina

And the two Eliwoods seem equal to me. Well, as far as I can tell anyway. So the majority of the legendaries with brave alts are better than their brave versions, actually.

Edited by Anacybele

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And the two Eliwoods seem equal to me. Well, as far as I can tell anyway. So the majority of the legendaries with brave alts are better than their brave versions, actually.

For support, Legendary Eliwood is better. For combat, Brave Eliwood is better.

And both are great fodder.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

For support, Legendary Eliwood is better. For combat, Brave Eliwood is better.

And both are great fodder.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I said they're equal, because they each do different things better than the other.

Looks like a month were I can save up for merges later on. Hopefully I can get some decent freebies. Changes are that the AHR voting gauntlet is going to increase my sodium intake. Fore some reason I thought that the picnic banner was in February. 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Last Double Special Heroes Banner had 2018 seasonal heroes. I wonder if it will happen again and who will return?

Hall of Forms is returning, which is nice.

I’m totally expecting reruns. Colorless has Dancing Neph and Halloween Dozla up, and I’m pretty sure it’s too “early” for those to run, considering how backed up red and blue are. I expect one old unit in green as well!

11 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I’m totally expecting reruns. Colorless has Dancing Neph and Halloween Dozla up, and I’m pretty sure it’s too “early” for those to run, considering how backed up red and blue are. I expect one old unit in green as well!

The dancer banner should be fair game, since it's two months after the second summer banner, and two months ago we got units from the second summer banner on the previous double special banner. I don't think we'll get Halloween, though. 

Well I think I am just going to save up for that March 5th banner since it might be Three Houses just in case Felix or Ferdinand is on it.  I also need to be ready for whenever H!Hector comes back.

14 hours ago, daisy jane said:

Yeah. Brave Alm for me is just threaten atk/spd fodder. (kinda bummed i didn't score him on CYL3 Hero fest, but no matters). I actually like Brave celica (but Byleth became a thing). but mhm. the legendaries are better - but the Braves are still realllly good.

Currently using my Brave Alm to murder dragons/Surtr in Aether Raids.  He's pretty good at it, too!

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

Currently using my Brave Alm to murder dragons/Surtr in Aether Raids.  He's pretty good at it, too!

mine is minus speed. Hopefully i can get a better one (or two). as I'd also love to have Threaten Atk/Spd 🙂  i'm glad that he's doing much work for you.