New Calendar! (February -> March)

Anacybele

6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

mine is minus speed. Hopefully i can get a better one (or two). as I'd also love to have Threaten Atk/Spd 🙂  i'm glad that he's doing much work for you. 

Speed is irrelevant when you one-shot things.  Or against WF Surtr (which is way too common).

Setting him up is a bit tricky, since he can't always counter-kill.  Ideally, he'll run in, one-shot a dragon, and be danced out.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, daisy jane said:

mine is minus speed. Hopefully i can get a better one (or two).

You can always run Brave Sword instead of Dracofalchion to capitalize on Scendscale's additional damage. Alm's Spd isn't spectacular either way since Scendscale eats up his A slot.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

You can always run Brave Sword instead of Dracofalchion to capitalize on Scendscale's additional damage. Alm's Spd isn't spectacular either way since Scendscale eats up his A slot.

If i get another one, i'll consider that. 
but i do like the idea of threaten atk/spds so unless they put that on other units (legendaries please, he's probably food. 

Waitaminute new double seasonal units banner? Well. Guess who wishes she had more orbs saved up. Oh well; I'm happy with how my pulls went...for the most part.

So, thinking about the Stance banner, if we assume it's only 5* exclusive units, the options are:

• Fierce Stance: Dorcas, Zelgius, Kana F
  • Darting Stance: N/A
  • Steady Stance: Shiro, Surtr
  • Warding Stance: Dark Berkut
  • Kestrel Stance: N/A
  • Sturdy Stance: N/A
  • Mirror Stance: Leanne, Lugh, Morgan, Osian
  • Steady Posture: Quan, Shannan
  • Swift Stance: Ewan
  • Bracing Stance: Super Olivia

Surtr, Berkut, Osian, and Shannan are notable for being the ones to have Tier 4 stance skills, although Osian and Shannan are probably too new to show up. I'd also guess Ewan is too new. So my guess is that it'll have Surtr and Berkut as two of the three, plus someone from before Ewan.

If they go that route and want to round it out with a red or colorless unit for color balance, the options are Zelgius, Leanne, and Super Olivia. Of the three, I'd say Zelgius is the most likely, since his Fierce Stance skill doesn't share a stat with the other two.

Meanwhile, looking at the Double Special Heroes banner, if the Year 3 units go up to the dancer banner this time, the options for those are:

• Red: Sigrun, Helbindi, Ishtar
  • Blue: Laegjarn, Lyn, Berkut
  • Green: Wolt, Reinhardt
  • Colorless: Nephenee

I'm guessing once again, they'll go full 2019 for red and blue and mix in 2018 for green and colorless, but it's hard to say who specifically they're likely to pick from either year. It's hard to tell their criteria from one banner. Halloween Kagero and Mia could be likely 2018 picks, I guess?

37 minutes ago, Othin said:

Meanwhile, looking at the Double Special Heroes banner, if the Year 3 units go up to the dancer banner this time, the options for those are:

• Red: Sigrun, Helbindi, Ishtar
  • Blue: Laegjarn, Lyn, Berkut
  • Green: Wolt, Reinhardt
  • Colorless: Nephenee

I'm guessing once again, they'll go full 2019 for red and blue and mix in 2018 for green and colorless, but it's hard to say who specifically they're likely to pick from either year. It's hard to tell their criteria from one banner. Halloween Kagero and Mia could be likely 2018 picks, I guess?

If Dancing Berkut is on there, I am pulling for him. I want to merge up my Dancing Berkut since he sees a LOT of use for me these days...just not as a dancer.

Huh. I guess Dancing Berkut isn't on this (Special heroes mass banner) banner. Suppose I'll just free pull green, hope for Wolt, and be done with it. Too many banners vying for my orbs right now (Valentine's Griel (I want a +atk one), sure, but also Nils and maybe Leila. I'm just happy she's in the game now, even if I'm more focused on other units.) If I had the spare orbs, I'd also pull for another Valentine's Alm and Valentine's Rudolf, too, to get rid of their banes. So, I just don't have the orbs to pull on this banner.

Just as well Laegjarn is here instead of the Legendary banner, means I'm not drawn to pulling on either banner - a good thing as I currently have 3 orbs. If she was on the Legendary banner I might have ended up grabbing a bunch of story, CC, Blessed Garden orbs, etc, but not anymore. Going to lie low until the Golden Week and/or mass demotion update.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Banner's on Friday, right? Trailer tomorrow is probably jumping the gun. I'm expecting it on Wednesday.

Having it on Wednesday would be kinda pointless when the characters are just going to get datamined shortly afterwards anyways due to the version update.....so of course that'll probably be when they put the trailer up.

I say Wednesday because it seems like every time there will be a banner close to the end of a VG the trailer will be the on the last day of VG.  I hope it is tonight instead,  just so I know what it is.

Edited by EricaofRenais