anyone know why

Ansem

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Do yourself a huge favor and don't go into the politics thread you started. . .please. . .

What is wrong with the politics thread? It seems fine. I have not read all 400+ pages though.

he was banned as a culmination of a multi year career of growing gradually shitter as a user, disappearing for months after a suspension, coming back when the points cleared, and repeating the cycle

i think the moment i finally pulled thr trigger was some dumb bullshit like he made a thread about how shit the gamefaqs fire emblem community is or something which would be a fairly stiff warn ordinarily but ended up getting him canned

in short 2018 soul was a garbage user who got tossed out, in contrast to 2012 soul who even i remember fondly

1 hour ago, Integrity said:

he made a thread about how shit the gamefaqs fire emblem community is or something which would be a fairly stiff warn ordinarily but ended up getting him canned

Well, he's not wrong. GameFAQs is horrible.

But with all the other stuff he did, I see why he was banned.

sure, but for understandable reasons we don't really want to foster a culture of talking smack about other fire emblem communities by name you dig

we do live in a society, after all

On 2/10/2020 at 12:59 AM, eclipse said:

Do yourself a huge favor and don't go into the politics thread you started. . .please. . .

lmao what have i done 

On 2/10/2020 at 8:30 PM, Oz O: said:

Kai, is that you?

yes 

i scanned your profile and i dont know who you are. someone banned that got a second chance? 

Well, on the flip side, it means it's all contained in a single place.... so, silver lining?

I'd say, I have been wondering that too, considering the thread that was made.

9 minutes ago, Navv said:

i scanned your profile and i dont know who you are. someone banned that got a second chance? 

That's right. Up for a little guessing game? :awesome:

It has been a while, Navid... >8]

Edited by Oz O:

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd be surprised if you are someone I know... or used to know...

Sure am. We just weren't close buddies, at worst. We definitely weren't on bad terms, though.

Well, that narrows it down to... anyone. I don't remember all who I knew back then. More when I don't know how much is "back then".

Edited by Acacia Sgt