Bound Hero Battle: Lyn and Florina

Diovani Bressan

A new Bound Hero Battle is available:

HARD MAP AND STATS:

Spoiler

sQqVwSD.jpg

Lyn: Lady of the Plains - HP: 39  Atk: 36  Spd: 29  Def: 20  Res: 20
Weapon: Sol Katti     Assist: -     Special: Galeforce
A Skill: Brazen Atk/Spd 3     B Skill: Null Follow-Up    C Skill: Odd Spd Wave 3

Florina: Lovery Flier - HP: 42  Atk: 37  Spd: 21  Def: 18  Res: 26
Weapon: Florina's Lance    Assist: Ardent Sacrifice     Special: Iceberg
A Skill: Wind Boost 3     B Skill: Hit and Run    C Skill: Distant Guard 3

Axe Cavalier - HP: 36  Atk: 35  Spd: 17  Def: 18  Res: 23
Weapon: Wo Gùn   Assist: -     Special: Growing Wind
A Skill: Atk/Res Solo 2     B Skill: Lull Spd/Def 3   C Skill: Rouse Atk/Def 2

Sword Cavalier - HP: 36  Atk: 36  Spd: 17  Def: 18  Res: 23
Weapon: Slaying Edge   Assist: -     Special: Moonbow
A Skill: Def/Res Bond 2     B Skill: Chill Atk 3   C Skill: Drive Res 1

Bow Fighter - HP: 37  Atk: 32  Spd: 22  Def: 21  Res: 11
Weapon: Short Bow   Assist: Harsh COmmand+     Special: Glimmer
A Skill: Atk/Spd Form 2     B Skill: Guard 2   C Skill: Panic Ploy 3

LUNATIC MAP AND STATS:

Spoiler

QppZIba.jpg

Lyn: Lady of the Plains - HP: 51  Atk: 44  Spd: 37  Def: 26  Res: 29
Weapon: Sol Katti     Assist: -     Special: Galeforce
A Skill: Brazen Atk/Spd 3     B Skill: Null Follow-Up    C Skill: Odd Spd Wave 3

Florina: Lovery Flier - HP: 58  Atk: 45  Spd: 27  Def: 25  Res: 34
Weapon: Florina's Lance    Assist: Ardent Sacrifice     Special: Iceberg

Axe Cavalier - HP: 49  Atk: 47  Spd: 24  Def: 25  Res: 30
Weapon: Wo Gùn+   Assist: -     Special: Growing Wind
A Skill: Atk/Res Solo 3     B Skill: Lull Spd/Def 3   C Skill: Rouse Atk/Def 3

Sword Cavalier - HP: 49  Atk: 48  Spd: 24  Def: 25  Res: 30
Weapon: Slaying Edge+   Assist: -     Special: Moonbow
A Skill: Def/Res Bond 3     B Skill: Chill Atk 3   C Skill: Drive Res 2

Bow Fighter - HP: 51  Atk: 4Spd: 29  Def: 29  Res: 16
Weapon: Short Bow+   Assist: Harsh COmmand+     Special: Glimmer
A Skill: Atk/Spd Form 3     B Skill: Guard 3   C Skill: Panic Ploy 3

INFERNAL MAP AND STATS:

Spoiler

tahDHfJ.jpg

Lyn: Lady of the Plains - HP: 63  Atk: 47  Spd: 40  Def: 29  Res: 32
Weapon: Sol Katti (Eff)     Assist: -     Special: Galeforce

Florina: Lovery Flier - HP: 70  Atk: 48  Spd: 30  Def: 28  Res: 37
Weapon: Florina's Lance (Eff)   Assist: Ardent Sacrifice     Special: Iceberg

Axe Cavalier - HP: 57  Atk: 50  Spd: 27  Def: 28  Res: 33
Weapon: Wo Gùn+   Assist: -     Special: Growing Wind
A Skill: Atk/Res Solo 3     B Skill: Lull Spd/Def 3   C Skill: Rouse Atk/Def 3

Sword Cavalier - HP: 57  Atk: 51  Spd: 27  Def: 28  Res: 33
Weapon: Slaying Edge+   Assist: -     Special: Moonbow
A Skill: Def/Res Bond 3     B Skill: Chill Atk 3   C Skill: Drive Res 2

Bow Fighter - HP: 59  Atk: 47  Spd: 32  Def: 32  Res: 17
Weapon: Short Bow+   Assist: Harsh COmmand+     Special: Glimmer
A Skill: Atk/Spd Form 3     B Skill: Guard 3   C Skill: Panic Ploy 3

Green Flier - HP: 46  Atk: 45  Spd: 41  Def: 17  Res: 35
Weapon: Rexcalibur+   Assist: -    Special: Iceberg
A Skill: Death Blow 3     B Skill: Wings of Mercy 3   C Skill: Spur Spd/Res 2

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Also was Florina just friendzoned?

On the one hand, yes. On the other hand, 友達 (tomodachi) is a stronger relationship than the word "friend" in English. And on another hand that I do not have, they're not going to set up a non-canon relationship any closer than that here.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

This was an easier BHB, but I'm okay with that. It was nice to not struggle with this. I also really liked how the sword and axe cavaliers reference Kent and Sain, and the archer Wil.

I wonder if this is a foreshadowing of the upcoming banner? 😮 Sain and Wil would be on it in that case! But of course, I can't get my hopes up, they're not females... 😕

Anyway, it's been months since I last recorded due to college classes and such, but I finally did one again! I was certain my Freddy could solo this one because there appeared to be no real threat to him here. lol And of course, I was right! Behold my first ever regular Freddy solo. 🥰

Those zero damage dings are so awesome. 😎

And now I have both a regular Freddy solo clear and a Summer Freddy solo clear! (I soloed Kronya with Summer Freddy when that GHB first debuted.)

@mampfoid @Rezzy And anyone else who cares. 😛

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

I wonder if this is a foreshadowing of the upcoming banner? 😮 Sain and Wil would be on it in that case! But of course, I can't get my hopes up, they're not females... 😕 

I hope so! I'd love to see Sain and Wil. There are almost no characters in Heroes from Lyn's story yet, so, this would help them catch up.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I hope so! I'd love to see Sain and Wil. There are almost no characters in Heroes from Lyn's story yet, so, this would help them catch up.

Yeah, same here. They're two of the few Elibe characters I actually care about.

This one wasn’t hard for the Tanklise strategy. I still hate those trees, though~

And for a real Emblem team, we have Lyn Emblem now that I have four again~

Not too hard either, though it did take some tinkering to properly retreat. Screw trees.

@Maaka - Cool theme team~ I love the sounds OG!Lyn makes. Florina makes a pretty good Galeforcer, I is impressed~ Why can’t she run this in GC?

@LordFrigid - Idunn tanking Florina was really impressive. Though her abusing Spd buffs and effortlessly destroying the rest of the map is probably more impressive

Oooo Tsubasa~ Her saying “Here I come” as she warps in is quite the immersion. And she's also Caeda. Caedaception. Using WOM to move Leif around was very clever, too~

@Sasori - Ike won those first couple showdowns thanks to some nice Vantage procs. Wolt and Roy also had to take some big hits but they all came out on top~

It's been a while I've posted one of these. 

Note:

• Needed to wait until turn 3 player phase so Lyn's Odd Speed Wave was not active. Felicia needed +6 Atk from the Atk + 3 seal and Peony's Flower of Joy to chip Lyn enough that Florina's Ardent Sacrifice does not put Lyn above half health such that the green flier can WoF over to attack into Felicia during the enemy phase
Spoiler

@Landmaster

*Sigh* ... even being the boss of a hero battle can’t save Lyn from hitting like a wet noodle. Seriously, though. Lyn, with Brazen Atk/Spd active: 9 dmg/hit. Axe Cav: 11 dmg/hit. I admittedly didn’t look too hard at the stats, but really? Nice job!

Nice Lyn theme team, as well! Perfect battle to bring that out. Florina really seems to like that corner spot where she can get sniped from over the wall.

It's been a while since I've done anything but I couldn't just pass up a chance to do something with my favorite girls.

Gee, I wonder which character wasn't originally part of this? Lucius was supposed to be here because you know me, I love using all Elibe units, but sadly I needed witchy wand and the only character who had it was my other lovely blonde healer, Brady. To be honest, I don't know if Lucius could have done it even he had witchy wand because his bulk is abysmal and Brady actually ended up soaking most of the hits.

Tagging the usual suspects @Zeo @mampfoid @mcsilas

@NegativeExponents- Oh yay Brady in a clear! That's a lot of healers, great way to showcase Brady's survivability. That mage flier sure was resilient and nice use of Gravity to keep the enemies in place.

@Zeo @DarkAlf @mampfoid @daisy jane @Diovani Bressan @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @DLNarshen @Ginko

So since I completed a certain set of trios, here is an obligatory clear with them.

Team is +Def/-HP Brave Eliwood, neutral Brave Lyn, +Def/-HP Brave Hector and +Res/-Def Bride Ninian

Music is Blaze -Part III- (Kazuki Kazama Theme) from Samurai Shodown 2019

- Recently got Brave Eliwood to complete the set so I had to do this theme clear. Thought it would be a bit tricky with having 3 blues but it turned out fine. Eliwood's Def boon in particular impressed me as he survived melee encounters with low HP left. Also Bonfire with Nini's Ice Lance seemed like a funny combination. His Rally + Ruse combination manipulated the AI to make it easier for Hector so that he can time his Ignis against the green mage flier.

- Hector still proves how good of a mixed-phase unit he is while Lyn snipes from afar and deals with the green units

Team is +Spd +1 Legendary Lyn, +Spd +1 Legendary Eliwood, +Def/-Spd Legendary Hector and +Spd/-Atk Ninian.

Music is From Brazil from Garou: Mark of the Wolves

- Pretty straightforward clear, I just wanted to have all the legendary lords together with their great art (and Ninian).

- Poor Lyn tried so hard against Hector. The mage flier warping in only to be met with Lyn's bow was pretty funny.

Accidentally hit enter too soon so excuse the double post since I can't edit the post anymore.

@Diovani Bressan Yup, Saizo just dominated that map easily.

@Landmaster Flying Elise when? Those trees are a bit annoying, but Tank Elise didn't have too much of a problem! Also that's a lot of Lyns (and bows), Florina must have been so happy to see a Lyn of each colour!

@Maaka Wow quadding Florina looks so satisfying to use! Hector sure had the important Smite action going on there.

@Ginko Nice daggers clear,  nice to see Jaffar being used since I'm not sure how to build him (don't have expensive Fighter skills for him). How is the Form skills working for him in general? Ryoma tanking that mage flier was scary though

@mcsilas Double best lord trio clears? Hell yeah! Interesting use of the feint (? Don't remember the english name) skill from Eliwood. Really thought Hector would solo for a moment but the rest joined in right at the end. Second one makes me jealous. The legendary versions of Hector and Eli are the only ones I'm missing. Poor OG!Lyn, could barely give a scratch to Hector despite having WTA. Well, I guess if there's a character that's gonna shrug it off like nothing it's him.