So there’s like a Japanese poll about Persona maybe coming to the switch.

Not only that but apparently Persona 5 Royal underperformed on PS4, so SEGA and Atlus both might take Persona to the switch

My questions are

1: Do you all take stock in this idea that Persona of any kind will get a port?

2: Do you think Persona should come to switch since it’s the spin off series of Shin Megami Tensei and SMT is a mostly Nintendo Series?

3: What other ports for the switch would you love to see? (Personally a Rhythm Thief port would be perfect)

As much as I would love Persona to come to other platforms, considering how long this series has gone on without the main series even touching any other companies' systems, I really doubt that this would happen since Atlus has always seemed adamant about keeping it on the Playstation.

Do I think it should and would I love if it did? Yes and yes. I very much want Persona on the switch.

Can't really think of any other ports I would want currently.

Just give me Switch ports of Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 and I will happily buy them. Whether Atlus will actually do it well...assuming Sony isn't pointing a gun behind their heads I think the only thing holding Atlus back is their willingness to actually do it.

You know what? Give me Persona 1 and Persona 2 ports by M2. M2 are close to Sega, aren't they? They do AWESOME work with Sega Ages. Imagine P2 done by them with QoL improvements like they did with Phantasy Star etc. 

Also, the Perona Q series is slept on. If the Nintendo Switch will live to see Persona 6 on other platforms, then PQ3 needs to happen. Tbh I enjoyed the 3DS entries more then the mainline titles, due to their Etrian Odyssey similarities. Heck, I'd gobble up a Persona Q2 port for Swich day 1. 

• 1 month later...

It's weird that there still hasn't been any update on SMT V since it will also be on the switch. Either we won't get a P5 port til after SMT V releases or the port will be released because SMT V is taking so long and a P5 port will be used to hold fans over. I hope we get an announcement on either one soon.

I would also appreciate something similar to what the Vita did and have all titles in the Persona series available to play.