What are some pointless achievements you are proud of?

XRay

Yeah, what the title says. For me, I have a few.

One stupid achievement/ability I have is that I am able to make farting noises with my hands. I was so stoked as a little kid when I found out I can basically fart on command.
Another pointless achievement was that I finally learned how to whistle when I was in college.
A few years ago, I finally learned how to somewhat roll my Rs. I still find it difficult to roll my Rs naturally though, so I still need a lot of practice.
I also managed to completely conquer the first page of forum games once, as my epithet says.

So yeah, what have you accomplished that does not really do anything for your resume?

Around the time Pokémon Emerald released, I was able to recite every Pokémon's name that existed back then by heart.
I made an entire forum's worth of people mad for two whole days due to one single statement on politics I made.
I am really good at recognizing voices.

Not exactly "proud" of either of these, but there you go! Some trivia about me.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I used to be able to play two different parts of the same song with two different recorders at the same time.

I think just being able to play any instrument is a really impressive achievement. I always marvel at how people can intuitively play musical instruments. When I play the piano, I have to press each key to determine which notes sounds right, so it takes me a long time to figure out how to play a song. And since I cannot really differentiate when something plays a single note or multiple notes, anything I try to play sounds kind of off since I only know how to play songs pressing one key at a time. I look like an old timer trying to type on a computer keyboard basically.

1 hour ago, Imuabicus said:

Whilst waiting on the school bus I learned how to move my ears. Also learned how to raise my eyebrows.

It was cold, ok?

Moving your ears is definitely an achievement that people should be proud of! Kind of pointless, but it is so cool to be able to do it. I cannot figure out how to do it.

57 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I can basically quote all dialogue/rescued dragon scenes in Spyro the Dragon and tell you where each dragon is and what they say.

I was able to say that for Fire Emblem Heroes during the first year, but for some reason I cannot anymore. Like when I try to recall that unit that is a really good Smite supporter, it takes me a while for Mordecai to pop up in my head.

Like for example, what is the old guy's name with Hone Cavalry?

That took me like at least 30 seconds to think of Gunter, but Jeigan for some reason keeps popping up my head. And I played Fates too!

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I made an entire forum's worth of people mad for two whole days due to one single statement on politics I made.

15 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

This isn't hard to do.

Edelgard did nothing wrong! She is totally innocent!

Edited by XRay

I can hold back my tears while I'm watching kids movies with my sister. Like, I've seen both Tangled and Frozen like a million times with her, but I can't help but feel the tears well up in my eyes every time I watch either of the two. I mean, if it was the first time I see one of them, it would be okay for me to get emotional, because they are emotional movies, but I can recite both of them like almost word for word, so I don't really know.

I found the sweet spot in the shower, when it's neither too cold, nor too hot to shower. I'm way more proud of this one than I have any right to be.