Which 2nd Bandai Namco, Atlus, and SNK franchises 3rd Party reps do you want to see it get added for Ultimate (on either 2nd or future new Fighter Pass content) Edit: Steve from Microsoft just confirmed from 10/1

King Marth 64

Since there's like four 3rd Party companies that gotten a single character in the Super Smash Bros. series and since Konami, Sega, Capcom, and Square Enix gotten a second series reps in Ultimate. I definitely know alot of people wanted a second Bandai Namco character as a second Namco franchise rep fighter in Ultimate, I also think Atlus, SNK, and Microsoft should get a second franchise rep fighter in Ultimate as well. This topic has to be focus on only character picks from Bandai Namco, Atlus, SNK, and Microsoft franchises and it has to be video game originated characters only.

My guess from the the four of them has to be:

1. Llyod Irving (Bandai Namco) from Tales of Series
  2. One of the Etrian Odyssey main characters (Atlus) from Etrian Odyssey series or Alto from Stella Glow (Atlus)
  3. Simea (SNK) from Crystalis - I think Simea would work since I don't think Ryo, Athena, nor Ralf Jones would get in since they're already in the King of Fighters Stadium and Haohmaru was already added as a Spirit for Terry Bogard's Spirit Board along with the Samurai Showdown music track were added as well and I don't think Marco would get in since the Metal Slug music tracks were already used in the music collection for Fatal Fury series.
  4. Rash (Microsoft) from Battle Toads series - Maybe have Zitz and Pimple as alts similar to like how Eleven from Dragon Quest series has with Arusu, Solo, and Eight as an alt.

What are your four picks do you think they should get in as a Fighter for Ultimate.

Edit: Oct. 1st Challenger Pack 7 Trailer reveals Steve from Minecraft just joined as a second Microsoft franchise rep.

Edited by King Marth 64
Adding the reveal for Steve from Minecraft was confirmed.

Why those four?  What if I want Kasumi from the Dead or Alive series?

But if we have to do this. . .

- Velvet from Tales of Berseria, just because of the sheer glut of swordies (otherwise, I'd nominate Sorey due to his game's gimmick).
- Stella Glow has a lot of potential, so I wouldn't mind seeing someone from there (preferably not a witch. since I find them the least inspired).
- Shermie, uh, let's go with Shingo.  He's probably the closest to "is part of a recognizable series" and "has the sense of humor to roll with it".  While someone like Iori would be a better fighter and more recognizable, I can't see him doing any of that with a straight face.
- Random plane from Microsoft Flight Simulator, just to annoy Fox/Falco.

44 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Konami, Sega, Capcom, and Square Enix gotten a second series reps in Ultimate.

Konami and Capcom have three: Mega Man, Ryu and Ken for Capcom, Snake, Simon and Richter for Konami.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Yeah, I don't think company parity is really desirable here. Capcom in particular is just loaded with iconic, even essential characters; and Konami, Sega, and Square are not far behind. Atlus is a subsidiary of Sega, and thus counts as an additional Sega rep. SNK is not on the same level of status as any of the aforementioned names. 

Microsoft -  Clippy Master Chief

Bandai Namco - A Tales rep. Yuri (and Repede) would be preferred. Let that good doggo soften the hearts of the sword haters. 

5 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Konami and Capcom have three: Mega Man, Ryu and Ken for Capcom, Snake, Simon and Richter for Konami.

I said Second Franchise as in from another franchise not two fighters. Sakurai did said new Echo Fighters can't be in the Fighter Pass.

9 minutes ago, AvatarofDiscord said:

*Sees no SEGA* Damn, I guess I cant proclaim my undying love for Rhythm Thief or explain why Phantom R would be great for smash today then!

I'll pick Yu from Persona 4 as my Atlus pick

Joker is already in Ultimate as a Persona character. I did said Second Franchise Rep which means it's from the same company but a different franchise.

Edited by King Marth 64

4 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I said Second Franchise as in from another franchise not two fighters. Sakurai did said new Echo Fighters can't be in the Fighter Pass.

Joker is already in Ultimate as a Persona character. I did said Second Franchise Rep which means it's from the same company but a different franchise.

Fine I pick Baraduke from Baraduke (Namco)

Crazy idea, but what about a Digimon for Bandai? My personal preference would be Renamon, but Agumon is the face of the franchise, so he'd be most likely. He could temporarily Digivolve into the bigger, stronger, and heavier Greymon as his down special. For his Final Smash, he Digivolves into Wargreymon and uses Terra Force.

SNK has Metal Slug, which could be repped by Marco Rossi. He could use various weapons, witrh his Final Smash being the titular Metal Slug tank.

• 3 weeks later...

Wish we weren't confined to those four 

Personally, I feel that we could get reps from Square Enix, Capcom, and Sega, but here you go...

Bandai Namco- Lloyd Irving or Klonoa (can't really decide)

SNK- Nakoruru

Microsoft- I guess... Steve... I don't really want anyone...

Atlus (owned by Sega by the way) - I don't know, I'm not really familiar with Atlus specific characters, but for Sega- Arle Nadja.

Edited by Bk1234