Wanting to play Thracia 776

HildaGoneril

Hey I'm new here in the sense that I've only been a lurker up until this post. I would love to play Thracia 776 and wanted to know what the best patch out there was. And if there are any issues with it, what I should be aware of. I did however check the pinned post on this forum. But the link did not work (refer to the picture below). Regardless, I would also like some help getting it to work. Though if installing the patch is exactly the same as setting up Project Naga's patch for FE4 on the snes9x emulator, then I should be fine. Thanks.

2040316716_ScreenShot2020-02-11at10_35_58PM.png.7877c35eebda11b0680e9ca7f3fc6290.png

P.S. Are usernames on this forum unique? I've had a harder time on other sites trying to get variations of Hilda Goneril, but not here. If names aren't unique then that checks out.

15 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you're looking for a Thracia translation patch, look elsewhere.  The situation is messy, and I don't want to go into it in public.

Now you've got me more curious than anything. But I don't suppose it's any of my business. Thanks for the reply anyway!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 2:15 AM, HildaGoneril said:

Now you've got me more curious than anything. But I don't suppose it's any of my business. Thanks for the reply anyway!

Sorry, this is late, but Project Exile is the hot new patch for Thracia... Im curious about this messy situation now too, tbh.

Yes, I'm pretty sure usernames are unique. Maybe other boards have more members trying to swipe your username 😲