Trainee Solo

Hello72207

3 minutes ago, Hello72207 said:

Also, might I note that as a level one paladin, Amelia has 18 defense, basically making her a mounted, fast general

Weak my level 6 Paladin Amelia has 10.

Nice, though. Bring restore along on the next chapter, even with ross's high Res; the beserk staff users have 20 magic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Benice said:

Nice, though. Bring restore along on the next chapter, even with ross's high Res; the beserk staff users have 20 magic.

I've learned this from how Natasha died in my +10% ironman, Lute got beserked and owned Natasha, Lute was a level 4 sage, Natasha was just promoted.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 14

We put Ross, Amelia, L'Arachel and Ewan on the left, adn Duessel and Ephraim on the right, who will travel over to the left.

The goal is to move upwards with Ross and Amelia, feeding Ewan kills, and get L'arachel to Rennac in time.

We move upward, using the reinforcements to train Ewan, and attack the knights and attempt to get the door key.

Ewan gets the first level with hp, speed, luck, and defense.

Amelia gets a level, and gets hp, speed, skill, and more defense.

The enemies on the right column do move, and they follow Duessel and Ephraim, and with Amelia having been sleeped, there is not much we can do but hold out.

Ross holds the door we opened, and he gains hp, speed, luck, and skill for holding the door.

Ewan also gets sleeped, and Duessel and Ephraim are forced to hold the hall and meatshield.

The Druid misses Ross all three times, and we manage to get Rennac recruited. Rennac is now our new thief guy, cause Colm was having problems.

Amelia wakes up just in time to get us out of a rough situation, and Ewan follows next.

We stay out of range of the right berserk druid, and Ewan gets a bunch of free kills from the enemies bunched up from Ephraim and Duessel holding the hall.

Amelia with a javelin kills the shamans coming from the right.

Ewan levels magic and speed.

We use L'Arachel to absorb the berserk stave uses, and hold on? What? The Druid does not target L'Arachel for some reason, even if he did not have to move.

Well then we'll just use Rennac, and that should work well. NO RENNAC ALSO DOES NOT.

Ewan levels skill and res.

Hmm... maybe it's because they don't have a staff equipped? lets give L'Arachel a heal staff and not use it.

This worked, the silence staff bishop noticed her, but because she was silenced, she did not get berserked.

We lure the bishop out of the berserk range with L'arachel, and then the bishop attacks and dies

1209650384_fire-emblem-the-sacred-stones(21).png.282eac034cc131ea0584e6cd42224a3e.png

It appears you've fallen for my trap card, bishop!

Amelia slays the bishop and gets luck and resistance.

Ewan finally finishes off the corridor of soldiers and moves on to the knights guarding the treasure room.

L'Arachel does get berserked with a heal staff in her inventory, so that is something interesting I learned about sacred stone's AI programming.

Ewan levels, getting magic and luck.

Ewan gets magic and hp next level by killing the treasure room reinforcements.

Beserked L'Arachel is strange: she just charged up to Ephraim and then did absolutely nothing.

Ephraim goes to the secret shop for shopping. Now that I know that trick with berserk staves, I know he can safely make the trip.

Ewan only has one flux use left on my only flux, and I want him to kill Vidgard, so I don't kill the rest of the enemies with him like i was planning.

Ephraim goes to the secret shop and sells some stuff, including all our bows and our light magic. I then purchase some Killer axes, lances, and edges.

L'arachel absorbs the final berserk, and we are free to charge the throne room.

Amelia and Ross get their B support, and it turns out I was wrong about berserked L'arachel's AI: she just charges the nearest unit, and I kinda wanna think she is doing what she states she would do in one of her supports: charging in and swinging her staff at the nearest unit, which would be kinda funny.

We charge the throne room, slaughter the reinforcements, and attack Vidgarde.

Ewan gets the finishing blow, and levels Magic, Skill, and Speed

We seize and end this chapter.

51 turns of fun, and multiple attempts before I got to this strat.

not as hard as phantom ship, but I just did other things for a month, and eventually came back to this.