hello everyone!

8BitFey

hey everyone who happens to be reading this page at this exact point in time! my name is fey/will and i've been a fan of Fire Emblem for a while now? Ever since I was 13 or so. i have played heroes, awakening and fates (shame it was such a disappointment in my humble opinion :/) and while i don't have the money or resources to play the other games right now; it sure as hell sure wont stop me from binge watching all of them on youtube! 

i really adore the series and it's characters but as of late, i looove Rinkah, Leanne, Lissa and Edelgard! i would die for Edelgard, she's so great and also my wife-
as you can note i love cute girls, cute girls are very good and i will take a bullet for all of them

i'm a big fan of writing and roleplaying! and while i'm not sure if anyone really cares; you bet i will be drowning all of you in my terrible fan ideas for possible games.

anyways this place looks super cool and i cant wait to meet everyone! 

Welcome to the forest! There's actually quite a few of us writers around here, (although I'm not that vocal), so I'm sure you'll fit in with everyone. Enjoy your stay!

8 hours ago, 8BitFey said:

i'm a big fan of writing and roleplaying! and while i'm not sure if anyone really cares; you bet i will be drowning all of you in my terrible fan ideas for possible games.

Nice to meet you!

Can't wait to see your ideas.

Welcome to the Forest, 8BitFey!

On 2/13/2020 at 3:22 PM, 8BitFey said:

as you can note i love cute girls, cute girls are very good and i will take a bullet for all of them

Ah, I see you're a woman of culture as well.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!