Help creating an account on Amenity Dream

FireFenrir

Hello, this is the first time I'm creating a topic, so, sorry if it's not the good place for posting this.

So, I would like to create an account on Amenity Dream, but there is a blank I don't know how to fill; I don't know what to write.

This is the "Furigana" blank. I'll try to learn what are "furigana" but I'm still not sure of what I have to write.

So, that's why I'm asking here, if someone has create an account on Amenity Dream, (or either a website who need "Furigana"), it would be nice to help me.

Sorry for mistakes I could do when writting, thank you by advance for help me ^.^!

Furigana.png

It's only to indicate how to pronounce your name in Japanese. For AmenityDream, they don't even require the Furigana to be written in Hiragana, so you can simply copy your name from the "Votre Nom / Your Name" text field to the "Furigana" text field. 

On the other hand, if you ever order from Yuyu-tei, they require the Furigana to be written in Japanese/Hiragana. In that case, just use google translate to translate your name from English to Japanese (or French to Japanese in your case) and input the result in the Furigana field.

I ordered from both AmenityDream and Yuyu-Tei a couple weeks ago and both orders arrived safely to my proxy address the very next day 🙂 
Hopefully I was clear enough with my indications. If not, feel free to PM me for more details!

Edited by jiayejoe

Thank you, that's much clearer to me now ^.^!  But, I'm still a bit hesitant on how to write the adress correctly (I'm using 2you4.jp, and this is the first time I'm using it). When I fill the blank "Préfecture" (to "Préfecture d'Osaka"), the two following blanks automatically filled into "大阪市住之江区" and "南港北" but there are still some informations about the adress I have to put, 2you4 adress send me their adress wrote like this:

559-0034
大阪市住之江区南港北2-1-10
ATC ITM
カンタムソリューションズ株式会社

Or do I have to write it in the blanks "Nom de l'entreprise"/ Company Name", I'm a bit lost about how do I have to fill the last blank.

Thank you by advance.

Adress.png

Edited by FireFenrir

That's the same Proxy service I've been using for the last couple years and see the image below for how I input my info. Obviously, you need to replace "Your Name" by your personal name, and the "1234 " by the number provided by 2you4. 

Hope it helps!

AD Form.PNG

Thank you very much! That's help me a lot! 😄

Sorry to ask again, but then, I have troubles for shipping method, I don't know the difference between the two shipping methods they proposed me (which are "Yupack" and "Kuroneko Yamato Takkyubin"), and what is the "Date de livraison/ Delivery time" option. What should I fill on those blanks? I tried to search differences between the two services but don't found much useful informations. 

Thank you to help me!

Shipping method.png

Edited by FireFenrir

The preferred Time Designation can be left empty. It's useful if you want to ensure you'll be there when they deliver the package, but since you'll be using a proxy service, they'll be open/available during regular business hours, so no need to specify a date/time.

As for the delivery method, I always use their default courier service "Kuroneko Yamato Takkyubin". They usually have next-day delivery and are relatively cheap (it was  ~800 yen on my last order [or free if I had ordered over 50 000 yen😲]).

Edited by jiayejoe