What if someone made a Serenes Forest fighting game, how would you react?

Ok, so, random thought I had this morning. What would you guys think about a fighting game based on the members of Serenes Forest? A fighting game more akin to Street Fighter. Would youย play it? Or do you think it's a bad idea? Please, give me your opinion.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I never really did a topic like this before.ย 

Oh, and this is not actually happening. This is more of a "What if" scenario, and, we already have a fan game in the works, don't really want to steal their thunder, ya know?

1 hour ago, Gregster101 said:

Would I be a top tier character? ๐Ÿ˜›

Most Definitely!

๐Ÿ˜›

@AnonymousSpeedย Hmm, I wonder what opportunities are available for a plot. This is interestingย indeed.

Edited by Brovett

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

I would be disappointed if we didn't get fatalitiesย ย 

Eh, I personally prefer not having fatalities. They aren't my thing. Then again, I grew up being a blind Street Fighter fan. So, maybe there's some favoritism in this statement.ย 

And yes, Gregsterย would be a perfect Dan.ย 

22 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

You would be Dan from Street Fighter

___

I would be disappointed if we didn't get Fatalitiesย 

ย 

16 minutes ago, Brovett said:

Eh, I personally prefer not having fatalities. They aren't my thing. Then again, I grew up being a blind Street Fighter fan. So, maybe there's some favoritism in this statement.ย 

And yes, Gregsterย would be a perfect Dan.ย 

Why am I Dan?

Part of my brain tells me that this would be one of the stupidestย decisions ever made by mankind if it was true..

And the other part just thinks about how freaking cool would be Pink-Suit Guy breaking Anime Faces whileย Herons die at the background because of the whole 'Bad Energy of Fighting'.

The final boss of the arcade mode would be @eclipse. Just a really overpowered quarter muncher of a character. Then at the versus mode character select screen, you can input a code to play as her just like Akuma in Street Fighter 2.ย Banned in tournaments, obviously

When it comes to joke fighting games in a street fighter style, I always propose a character who is Brawl Metaknight. Lots of good and safe moves to pressure with, but if he touches the left or right boundaries or gets knocked into them? Instant KO, since that's how it works in Smash. It'd be especially funny since all his special moves would send him careening into those boundaries as well most of the time.

2 hours ago, Brovett said:

Hmm, I wonder what opportunities are available for a plot. This is interestingย indeed.

46 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

And the other part just thinks about how freaking cool would be Pink-Suit Guy breaking Anime Faces whileย Herons die at the background because of the whole 'Bad Energy of Fighting'.

Image result for pink guy fight meme

The herons can't handle my swagger.

I could have special "Pun attacks" Which stun the enemy or inflict damage, depending on the quality, (or lack thereof) of the pun.

Shoblongo would basically be Kuma from Tekken.

I can imagine Espurrhoodie would be Amy Sorel from Soul Calibur.

Let's just fulfill Dragonflames' wish and make him Neptune.

Nymย would be the mascot character who appears all cute and innocent but after pulling off five perfect rounds against opponents is able to unleash an uber powerful attack that not even the most broken fighter in the game can save themselves from.

25 minutes ago, Azure loves his Half Elves said:

Iโ€™d probably be a background character. If not, I dunno. What would you guys see me as?

The guy who says 'Ready? GO!' and gets the hell away from the fight.

I have to be a winged cat the size of a dragon. I breathe fire and have sharp claws.

@Espurrhoodieย does martial arts irl anyway, she'd be a small lithe fighter, possibly a glass cannon type.

Edited by Dragoncat

For those who commented, or just came across this thread, come up with some game modes, be as creative as you want.

Examples:ย Group Battle, Dramaticย Battle (2 vs 1 fighter with 2 health bars), Survival, Reverse Dramaticย Battle (1v2 Tower, you DON'T have 2 health bars like the A.I does in regular DB, adds to the challenge), Arcade Mode (Obviously)ย ย 

Be creative!

Oh yeah, and, special fight intros would be cool. Like, if you selected 2 admins in VS. mode (for example: Integrity and Eclipse) they have some varied dialogueย before the fight. Or two friends on the forum, you know, pairings of folks who know each other well.

Edited by Brovett

2 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

I have to be a winged cat the size of a dragon. I breathe fire and have sharp claws.

@Espurrhoodieย does martial arts irl anyway, she'd be a small lithe fighter, possibly a glass cannon type.

I'd also focus primarily on kicks. I can't punch well. My fingers are too delicate.

Throw in some magic too, while you're at it.