New Heroes: The Dread Isle

DarthR0xas

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Sain or Wil. Very disappointing. It's nice to see Fiora there, and Leila is nice as well, but not having the two I actually wanted a bit more than them hurts... I really had my hopes up...

Edited by Anacybele

I promise this will be one of the only two times I will ever do this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RATH. FINALLY.

EDIT: He looks like he as a demote skillset. It's between him and Fiora. PLEASE BE RATH.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

Fiora's voice still doesn't suit her.

I also agree with this. I can't stand her voice. It is far too deep. I still +10'd Summer Fiora because she's so pretty and I still like her a lot as a character, but...yeah, that voice will forever bug me.

EDIT: @Lord-Zero EXACTLY MY FEELINGS. I'm really really upset that Sain is not here still. Or Wil. I'm not even sure why a minor NPC like Leila gets in before they do when they're much more relevant. ...Wait, of course, it's because she has boobs. Despite that Sain has consistently been one of the most wanted FE7 characters. 😕

Edited by Anacybele

Obligatory @Zeo ping now that Leila is here!

That being said, the banner is pretty cool overall although Fiora's voice still bugs me but not enough to make me pull. I've been getting bored with FEH for a while so now I'm just playing casually. 

As for the units.

Rath screams demote, but one never knows with IS and Form skills. 

Fiora has that flying skill so she's out just for that. 

Nils is a pretty neat dancer, instead of going the support route he's focused on disrupting foes by lowering their stats and denying their specials. He's basically the best answer to IP teams in AR. 

Leila ranges from eh to bonkers depending on who's using her. The AI isn't going to get a lot out of her but on the player side she's basically golden until she has to face stuff like NCD Brave Ike, but those are few and far between despite what one usually sees in AR.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

RATH. FINALLY.

EDIT: He looks like he as a demote skillset. It's between him and Fiora. PLEASE BE RATH.

The bottom text of at the end of the trailer says Rath is going to be a 4* going in from the get go!

7 minutes ago, ZeManaphy said:

Yay Nils is voiced by Tim Goodman!

He is also Summer Wolt! 🙂

---

Anyway, I am LIVID that they are making my boy Nils color share?!?! NO!! I was hoping for an easy try at getting him!! Lol. Well, I had good luck getting Shannan over Larcei last time, so I hope that luck continues... tickets please be good to me, I have like no orbs...

I'm so glad that I still have my spare -atk Faye because as long as Rath has the stats for it, I'm going to give him firesweep bow+. Maybe he could also take the spare atk/spd solo too. If for some reason he's slow, that -atk Faye also has a Guard Bow+ as well as reposition, so he's pretty good to go.

Oh, snap, Leila! Guess Matthew's finally getting that reunion since he showed up at launch. :P.

Also, Heath's the free unit, it seems.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

Fiora's voice still doesn't suit her.

Eh, personally, it's grown on me, especially since people in real life can sound different from how they look, and we probably shouldn't be slapping expectations of voices based on looks. I accept deep voice Fiora.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I also agree with this. I can't stand her voice. It is far too deep. I still +10'd Summer Fiora because she's so pretty and I still like her a lot as a character, but...yeah, that voice will forever bug me.

Her voice would have been perfect for Isadora.

Also, no red units and a 50/50 banner. That's surprising.

Just now, NoirCore said:

Eh, personally, it's grown on me, especially since people in real life can sound different from how they look, and we probably shouldn't be slapping expectations of voices based on looks. I accept deep voice Fiora.

She sounds a bit older than what she is.

Probably will try to summon Nils. Who knew Nils was such a Player amongst all the Dancers/Singers?

7 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

And yet another lance flier as a GHB...woohoo...

I do not see anybody who could be the GHB unit. I am pretty sure that is Fiora at the end.

Edited by XRay

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Heath is the GHB. Check the notification.

Ah, I see.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

I'm guessing Farina?

Apparently it is Heath according to the notification.

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

RATH. FINALLY.

Rath is the 4* unit of the banner. I personally believe the 4* unit = the demote unit. 
which means we'll be getting Def Smoke at 4* (that's my best guess because the new skill would be the locked one  at 5*.

which about time. I'm running out of Panne's to kill

Honestly for me. as much as my dancer fetish is high - Nils is a meh to me - the pegasus b skill is intriguing but meh to me (so basically once again blue is this weird awkward pool for me). 

Lelia however. Helloooooooo. you look completely busted.