Is there a way to have the Three Houseleaders' Relics at once ?

Kal/Angel

Hi,

I have a YouTube video project based on the following challenge : trying to finish Three Houses with Byleth from Smash Bros Ultimate.

In other words, I can only use Byleth and he can only use the weapons he uses in Smash. Namely, the Sword of the Creator, Amyr, Areadbhar and Failnaught.

It doesn't appear there's a normal way to get those Four Relics at once in any playthrough (the DLC gave me hope since the Three Houseleaders are playable, but it's pre-timeskip, so no luck here), so I'd like to know if it's possible to crack the game or something like that to do it.

By the way, I may have found a way to have Three Relics at once. You see, when you fight Edelgard in the late chapters, she possesses another weapon named "Sword of Seiros" (or something around those lines). So if I manage to get her use Amyr 20 times to the point it breaks, maybe I can use the ability "Thief" to steal it, assuming a broken weapon doesn't count as a weapon anymore (since you can only steal non-weapons objects with this ability). I know it doesn't sound likely, but maybe it's possible ?

The only time I know you could have all three is in Smash...🤣

Honestly, I don't understand why you can't get Amyr and Sword of Seiros in Silver Snow/Verdant Wind after killing Edelgard.

While one could argue Amyr might be bound to Edelgard, Sword of Seiros isn't, and wouldn't church want to recover it since it's one of their most sacred artifacts? Shouldn't it at least be given back to Rhea after we rescued her?

I have seen theory that suggest Sword of Seiros was supposedly Rhea's unique weapon as a playable character in these two routes, but removed when she was removed from roster as well.

4 hours ago, LoneStar said:

At most you can get Sword of the Creator, Areadbhar and Failnaught by playing Azure Moon. I don't know about the broken weapon thing, but I kind of doubt it.

You can also get Freikugel (in AM/VW/SS), which Byleth can pretend is Aymr. Notably, having perpetual access to the convoy means that on NG+, Byleth can have the appropriate Crest Stone, no matter which weapon they equip.

5 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

You can also get Freikugel (in AM/VW/SS), which Byleth can pretend is Aymr. Notably, having perpetual access to the convoy means that on NG+, Byleth can have the appropriate Crest Stone, no matter which weapon they equip.

Does that mean I can have the Crest of Blaidyyd (...yeah, I got lucky for Areadbhar, but this time I definitely not know the spelling ^^") and Riegan on Byleth to use Atrocity and Falling Star ?

I don't know what a "Crest Stone" is, so...

5 hours ago, Kal/Angel said:

Does that mean I can have the Crest of Blaidyyd (...yeah, I got lucky for Areadbhar, but this time I definitely not know the spelling ^^") and Riegan on Byleth to use Atrocity and Falling Star ?

I don't know what a "Crest Stone" is, so...

In New Game +, you get access to Crest Stones which, when held in a unit's inventory, grant that unit the effects of the Crest. This includes the ability to use an exclusive combat art with the relevant Hero's Relic. Ex. Felix with the Charon stone, wielding Thunderbrand, can use the Foudroyant Strike combat art. I haven't tested it with Byleth and the Blaiddyd/Riegan crest stones, but I see no reason why they should be exceptions.

On 2/15/2020 at 1:31 AM, Druplesnubb said:

Several special items are literally unstealable eve nthough they're not weapons. Seteth's Ochain Shield and Felix's Aegis Shield are both examples of this.

I wonder if this is due to them being special or rather because they are equipped to their users.

On 2/15/2020 at 4:09 PM, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

In New Game +, you get access to Crest Stones which, when held in a unit's inventory, grant that unit the effects of the Crest. This includes the ability to use an exclusive combat art with the relevant Hero's Relic. Ex. Felix with the Charon stone, wielding Thunderbrand, can use the Foudroyant Strike combat art. I haven't tested it with Byleth and the Blaiddyd/Riegan crest stones, but I see no reason why they should be exceptions.

This is super good to know ! Although I don't know if using Atrocity and Falling Star is okay since Ruptured Sky is Byleth's Final Smash, making it technically THE legit Combat Art...

But even if it's the case, I still wouldn't use the Crest of Blaiddyd, since it has a chance of doubling the durability cost and having to deal with low-durability/hard-to-repair weapons is going to be one of the major difficulties of this challenge.

However, the Crest of Riegan would be nice, especially Falling Star that would be a life savior when surrounded by enemies combined with Close Counter since it prevents all incoming moves on the next turn to touch you (if I understood it well).

11 hours ago, Kal/Angel said:

This is super good to know ! Although I don't know if using Atrocity and Falling Star is okay since Ruptured Sky is Byleth's Final Smash, making it technically THE legit Combat Art...

I like to think Side B and fully charged Neutral B represent Atrocity and Fallen star in smash, with Down B being Raging storm. They're powerful enough for it.

22 hours ago, darkblade2814 said:

you can have 3 of them in blue lions, Dimitiri's, Claude's and Yuri's

Yuri…? Like Cindered Shadows' Yuri ? How could it be ?

On 2/23/2020 at 8:15 AM, SpiceMan said:

I like to think Side B and fully charged Neutral B represent Atrocity and Fallen star in smash, with Down B being Raging storm. They're powerful enough for it.

That's true, I can consider it that way ! Thanks ^^ (nice Kaito pic by the way)