If you could change a veteran’s Final Smash, what would you change it to?

Perkilator

After watching this video, I got myself wondering what veteran Final Smashes COULD be changed. My ideas were:

-Donkey Kong: Arcade (2:08 of this video)

-Kirby: Robobot Rush; Kirby dons his Robobot Armor, and the Copy Ability will either be Stone, Sword or ESP.

-Pichu: Electric Terrain (3:44 of this video)

-Falco: Arwing (5:17 of this video)

That’s all I got.

Edited by Perkilator

Well, a few ideas I've got are Pokémon centric:

Pokémon Trainer: The only things I'd change is having Charizard Mega Evolve during Triple Finish and swapping Fire Blast for Blast Burn. Damage adjusted accordingly.
Pikachu: 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt OR Gigantamax Pikachu.
Jigglypuff: Breakneck Blitz (or Twinkle Tackle if you wanna get picky and focus on its Fairy Type)
Mewtwo: Maybe swap the Mega form each time? It's honestly perfect as it is. It emphasizes Mewtwo's greatest assets while being quick and effective.
Pichu: Gigavolt Havoc. (Ya can probably see where I'm going with this...)
Lucario: They nailed Lucario's in Ultimate combining both of his prior Final Smashes would've been what I recommended if it wasn't done.
Greninja: I'd keep the Ash-Greninja part but I'd swap out the use of Night Slash for Hydro Vortex to attack the middle of the screen and finish with a burst.
Incineroar: Maybe add a feature to time button presses to add a bit more damage but it's really fine as it is.

(I know you said Veterans but consider Incineroar a bonus)

Now for a few others.

Lucina: I'd give her the same as Chrom (since she's supposed to fight like him and not someone who's been dead for at least a millenia). I'd make it a different animation to Chrom's though. It also brings a uniqueness back to Critical Hit being for Marth and Roy who each have different animations that way.

Sonic: Though I prefer Super Sonic, the "Final Colour Blaster" from Sonic Colours could be a pretty fitting alternative.

Young Link: I'd have him don the power of the Fierce Deity's mask and have him use his move from Hyrule Warriors where he cleaves the moon in two, affecting the whole screen in the process.

And...that's... all I can think of really...

8 hours ago, Perkilator said:

Donkey Kong: Arcade (2:08 of this video)

The Arcade DK is Cranky Kong, not the current DK, so it makes no sense for him to have a FS that is associated with his fathers game and not his.

I think the title has a typo. 

Anyway, here would be my list:

Robin: I'd have it so that they no longer pair up with Chrom for the Final Smash, but instead, they pair up with Morgan. 

Young Link: Young Link puts on the Fierce Deity's Mask and launches a series of attacks similar to Triforce Slash.

Toon Link: Toon Link traps the opponent in a barrel and teleport's them to the Pirate Ship. Toon Link does a Great Spin Attack around the trapped opponent before the opponent gets launched right at the wall of the Forsaken Fortress. 

• 1 month later...

Wait, got some more!

Link: Statis Flurry Rush; Link activates Stasis+, attacks similarly to Triforce Slash, and then finishes off with the Ancient Arrow.

Dark Samus: Metroid Prime; Dark Samus turns into Metroid Prime. She grabs up to three opponents in her vicinity, rises up, and then comes crashing down.

Daisy: Change Daisy Blossom to give the opponents a flower effect while they’re asleep and heal Daisy automatically instead of having daisies appear.

Dr. Mario: Virus Buster; Opponents are Dr. Mario’s vicinity are tossed into the air, and a line of capsules appears to catch the fighter in a hole. The number of lines that appear depends on how many opponents are tossed into the air.

Young Link: Fierce Deity Slash; Basically the Triforce Slash, but Young Link transforms into a Fierce Deity.

Meta Knight; GIMME BACK GALAXIA DARKNESS, SAKURAI. You could even follow THAT up with all the slashy stuff from Darkness Illusion.

Pit: Give him back the Three Sacred treasures, and hand over the Lightning Chariot to Dark Pit.

Pokémon Trainer: During Triple Finish, Charizard Mega Evolve into Mega Charizard X for Red, and Mega Charizard Y for Leaf. And also have it shoot out continuous Blast Burns.

R.O.B.: Unleashes his own version of the Subspace Bomb (entirely new design) that sucks in opponents in the vicinity.

Toon Link: Ballad of Gales; Toon Link flies up on his ship in a tornado and crashes back down.

Robin: Pairs up with Morgan instead of Chrom.

Richter: Hydrostorm; Unleashes a violent storm that covers the whole area, firing one or two lightning bolts.

• 1 month later...

I don't know how old a character needs to be in order to be a veteran, but I take it to be just non-Ultimate characters. In that case, something that always bugged me was that Robin's final smash was the pair up mechanic, and not a Grima transformation. A Grima transformation would be frickety frackety awesome. You don't even need him to transform into Grima, you could just have Robin blast someone into the air, and then Grima would kill them in a cutscene or something.

• 2 months later...

Mario: Instead of the Mario finale, he uses a Starman and runs forward, dealing immense damage.
Roy: Maybe have him briefly promote and initiate a wide fire slash, referencing the titular Binding Blade's ranged attack.
Ness: Still have his companions show up, but instead of PK Starstorm, he uses PSI Rockin', causing a series of psionic explosions all around the stage.
Shiek: Pulls out her Harp and performs her Special Attack from Hyrule Warriors.
Lucas:  Still uses PK Starstorm, but before doing so, Lucas uses PK Ground, emitting a wide shockwave the buries enemies, potentially leaving them helpless to the starstorm.
Dark Pit: Instead of just a charged staff shot, he will initiate a rain of arrows, referencing the special attack he uses in his boss fight at the end of the Dark Pit chapter.
Toon Link: Still has the same concept, but instead of the Triforce Slash, Toon Link uses a Phantom Sphere to stop time before the flurry of slashes.
Byleth: Have Sothis show up as a model and not a 2d image, and have Byleth initiate the move with a radial Divine Pulse.

You know how Bowser grows giant and punches opponents on the stage? I think that's what DK should do. Next time, Giga Bowser should breathe a beam of fire from his mouth Godzilla-style and DK should grow giant and punch the stage.