Lysithea weapon?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Relic would Lysithea wield?

• Thunderbrand
    • Thrysus

7 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

No she doesn't. I recruited Lysithea during the Academy phase in my Black Eagles playthrough, she doesn't show up in Chapter 14 as an enemy unit if you already recruited her.

Ok double checking the wiki, I admit I might have been wrong about that
Apologies

3 hours ago, AvatarofDiscord said:

They both have a sisterly like support in Three houses and both end up fighting Edlegard no matter what.

Give Lysithea a Thunderbrand, while Catherine gets Thunderstike's Thunderbrand (A different version of Thunderbrand kind of like Myssletain (Eldigan and Ares))

I don't know, I feel like Catherine should at least be the first to have it in Heroes, it's her weapon. If they released a different Lysithea after, then maybe she could...but I just feel like it would be messed up to let her have it first lol. But, hey, that's just my opinion. I wouldn't be upset if it happened, just shocked haha.

I hope that we don't get a staff or magic brave Lysithea. I wouldn't mind axe or lance, but sword would be my preferred weapon for her. No matter what weapon she gets, I will +10 her of course.

My predictions/hopes are. 

Edelgard has the sword of Seiros she is seen wielding. 

Dimitri has an Aerbred alt (as his father also had this Lance)

Claude has an axe given to him by Nader or a new made up bow (similar to Eliwood's Lance) 

So I would say that Lysithea could have a made up norse tome or stave. 

Edited by SuperNova125

On 2/17/2020 at 2:13 AM, Gregster101 said:

I should note that the Charon crest she has was also implanted on her, so if it were a banner where she and Edelgard weren't experimented on, she probably wouldn't have Thunderbrand either.

Predicting what weapon Brave Lysithea will have is kind of tough though. They could have her use the Hades spell with the Thyrsus as one of her skills, they could have her use the Thunderbrand since the Charon crest allows her to use it, or they could have her use the Axe of Oooga Boogaa (I can't say it's actual name for the life of me) since the Charon crest allows her to use that as well.

No, she was born with her minor crest of Charon. Because of the recurring ancestor/family theme, she could easily wield Thunderbrand for her Brave alt, especially since she has a budding talent in swords. Edit: Welp, I'm wrong. I just really don't want her to get it before Catherine...

The Axe of Ukonvasara is a crest of Gloucester item, btw.

Edited by Seafarer

6 hours ago, Seafarer said:

No, she was born with her minor crest of Charon. Because of the recurring ancestor/family theme, she could easily wield Thunderbrand for her Brave alt, especially since she has a budding talent in swords. I just really don't want her to get it before Catherine...

The Axe of Ukonvasara is a crest of Gloucester item, btw.

She wasn't born with it, it was implanted on her just like the Gloucester crest.

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

As long as Dimitri is wielding a lance and is not an armour or a calvary i'm good with it. 

Isn't that what his legendary version should be doing?

I don't want Thunderbrand Lysithea, because I expect it for Catherine, and I don't wnt repeated weapons or variations of the Thunderbrand.

I expect Lysithea to be a staff unit or a infantry mage with a different color than her OG form (if OG is red mage, I expect blue or green mage).

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Isn't that what his legendary version should be doing?

both can do it. honestly, I really don't want another Cav (because of the BST penalties) I don't want an armour (because i don't really want to lug an armour around), the Infantry lance pool is soo small - just tweak it via legendary and brave).