If you can have Fire Emblem or any other game series crossover/merchandise with any other brand/product, what do you want it to be?

XRay

Yeah, what the title says! What do you want game companies to do with other companies so you can throw more money at both of them?

I want Fire Emblem clothes. I think Robin's Tactician and Grandmaster cloaks look pretty sick. And if I was a student in Japan, I would be so totes stoked if we got school uniforms similar to Garreg Mach uniforms.

Celica, Mercedes, Renault, Forde, etc. paint job on their respective car models/brands.

I want more Fire Emblem and Advance Wars toys. I like LEGO and I like D&D, so I think it would be cool to have construction toys, miniatures, and board games based on Fire Emblem and Advanced Wars, Having a miniature war game for Fire Emblem and Advance Wars would be so awesome.

Speaking of toys, it would be pretty awesome if we can get Fire Emblem Happy Meals.

Fire Emblem Cinematic Universe! Imagine Nintendo and Disney/Marvel/Star Wars partnering up to give Fire Emblem fans a real movie experience treat. I love the MCU and I think the Star Wars movies are great, and if they lend a hand to make a Fire Emblem movie experience like theirs, I would like totes scream like a fangirl and faint and cry tears of joy. Okay, maybe not that extreme, but I would be super happy.

Featuring Anna, Charlotte, Colin (AW), Sasha (AW), Meowth, etc. on bank cards.

Pet foods with Pokémon packaging. It would be so cool to be able feed my kitty cat Poké Bloks and Poffins.

Fire Emblem and Pokémon human food! I want to try a Lava Cookie and Super Spicy Fish Dango.

In Fantasy Life, you can be a carpenter and make furniture. It would be pretty neat to be able to go to Ikea and buy cute furniture like that to decorate my own home.

Digimon anti-virus software. I think the theme would fit really well.

I'd like the franchise to try anime again.  I want a 3 1/2 hour movie animated by Studio Bones or Khara that's basically Camilla chopping off the heads of Hoshidans with a loyal, dedicated, and loving Corrin at her side, having a climactic final battle with Garon that's basically the final fight from Wonder Woman turned up to 11, and then an ending scene where both Corrin and Camilla have a joyous wedding before cutting to the most beautifully animated honeymoon scene in anime history that goes on while the credits roll.  Sadly we probably won't get any more 90s style animation which I prefer the most, but it would at least be worth seeing a studio try and make the stories work in this format.  I fully agree that these games don't have the greatest stories in the world as they are, but if less deserving stuff Phantasy Star Online 2, Ingress, and a glut of visual novels can get anime adaptations, I think this franchise deserves to be explored again even if the end result is only a point or two better than Diabolik Lovers.

I just have a hard time imagining Fire Emblem being done right in live action without it looking like a corny cosplay fan movie.  Then again I always thought decent looking live action Pokémon would never be achieved in my lifetime so if that can be achieved, anything can.  Then again if the whole point of such an adaptation would be to create a surrealist live action comedy providing a commentary about the nature of obsession in the fandom and the crazy nonsensical scenarios it would create, maybe it would be worth giving a shot.

Given all the pop culture stuff that Binging with Babish does, it makes me wonder if he'll ever do any of the Three Houses dishes one day.

Fire Emblem action figures would be at the top of the list for me. There's already an Edelgard Figma coming out in July, I believe, so the concept is clearly there.

Fire Emblem x Super Smash Bros. Ultimate again, heehee

43 minutes ago, XRay said:

I want Fire Emblem clothes. I think Robin's Tactician and Grandmaster cloaks look pretty sick. And if I was a student in Japan, I would be so totes stoked if we got school uniforms similar to Garreg Mach uniforms.

Imagine having Cipher art on a shirt or hoodie, that would be the coolest thing!

I want them to do a collaboration with Hero Clix.

Hero Clix is primarily super hero themed, but they've done crossovers with other game series like Street Fighter, Halo, and Assassin's Creed. Strangely however I don't think they've ever crossovered with other strategy games, I could see them doing a set based on the Shepards or more likely 3H characters

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Fire Emblem and Pokémon human food! I want to try a Lava Cookie and Super Spicy Fish Dango.

For what it's worth, these actually exist! I have a tin of them myself; you can see what they look like here.

The name for lava cookies in Japanese is "senbei", which is a type of rice cracker, so they're savory, more like rice chips than what you might think of from the name "cookie".

1 hour ago, indigoasis said:

Imagine having Cipher art on a shirt or hoodie, that would be the coolest thing!

Yeah, some of those art are pretty nice. I want to blow some of them up into a painting sized picture and hang on a wall.

10 minutes ago, Kirie said:

For what it's worth, these actually exist! I have a tin of them myself; you can see what they look like here.

The name for lava cookies in Japanese is "senbei", which is a type of rice cracker, so they're savory, more like rice chips than what you might think of from the name "cookie".

I tried senbei before, but it did not occur to me lava cookies were based on senbei before! I thought Lava Cookies were literal dark orange cookies. Now that I look at the Lava Cookie icon, they do look like senbei now.

2 hours ago, XRay said:

I want more Fire Emblem and Advance Wars toys. I like LEGO and I like D&D, so I think it would be cool to have construction toys, miniatures, and board games based on Fire Emblem and Advanced Wars, Having a miniature war game for Fire Emblem and Advance Wars would be so awesome.

I would love to see a board game where you can make your own homebrew maps with different tiles and pieces to rearrange. 

More little Fire Emblem figurines like the FE4 ones in Japan from the 90's. More Fire Emblem amiibo, ESPECIALLY Lyn. A Lyn figma. A Fire Emblem strategy board game, complete with little mini figures of the characters and progressive expansions. Fire Emblem anime, one season for each game. Maybe a Fire Emblem movie by Studio Ghibli, but I'm not sure which game it'd be based on since it'd be much more suited to a series.

I would love a Dungeons and Dragons crossover with Fire Emblem where they did like a source book and some character creation rules for classes that are Fire Emblem staples. It would be cool If they did little seconds for several of the different game worlds and what makes them different and the like. 

I just remembered a multi-million making idea.  Have the next game offer EXP codes with Doritos and Mountain Dew.  These games don't usually launch next to Call of Duty, Battlefield, what have you so they won't have much to compete against.

Each of the lords could even have their own flavor of Doritos they represent.  Ex: If Three Houses took this idea, Edelgard would be Nacho Cheese, Dimitri would be Cool Ranch, and Claude would be Toasted Corn.

Then have the other 32 playable characters be on Mountain Dew bottles and then have a contest where if you get one of every character, you qualify to enter a contest to be one of the lucky winners flown over to Intelligent Systems to create your own character for the all new DLC faction.  Many will enter, few will win.

And if you're wondering about a cap on how much people would be able to buy, that's easy.  Just make the next game have unlimited level ups for the characters.  People will never stop buying at that point.

Firstly, I'd want an expansion on Cipher. Make it available in the west and maybe promote it enough so there can be events and maybe a championship. If they could release the Cipher art as prints, TCG placemats and maybe mousepads as well would also be nice.

I'd kill for an official FE Tarot deck as well.

I'd also spend quite a bit of money on FE clothes and accessories, especially jewelery. Seeing as how some clothing companies have partnered with Poketubers, it'd be nice if something similar could be done with the FE community.

I've wanted official Digimon Digivices forever so whenever Bandai and Toei wanna get on that, I'm ready.

Honestly, just more FE merchandise. Give me replicas of things like Deirdre's circlet or Joshua's hat. Give me more figurines. Just give me stuff!

Actual versions of the teas in TH wouldn't sound bad. Although I think somebody did a fan version of that. Which reminds me that I have Princess Peach tea I got at Comic-Con.

An FE anime would sounds great, but I'm not sure who should animate it. Maybe either Bones, Shaft, or Trigger.

Some sort of Fire Emblem x Vocaloid crossover would be funny and me playing TMS strengthed my want for that. Not sure if it would be something like an actual Fire Emblem Vocaloid (although the Japanese VAs for Edelgard and Heroes!Rolf did the voices for the Vocaloids Rana and Megurine Luka respectively), a Vocaloid RPG with some FE elements, a Project Diva game with FE characters, or a flat-out collab.