Any chance of a sequel?

Samurai Navarre

Yeah a boss fight with Khozen would've been awesome. Not only that, but they also had some characters sub in for others too at times and having them quote lines characters from another game said. Would've been better to just use the actual characters instead. I would've loved for Garon and Medeus etc. to be in even if only as bosses.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Samurai Navarre said:

Yeah a boss fight with Khozen would've been awesome. Not only that, but they also had some characters sub in for others too at times and having them quote lines characters from another game said. Would've been better to just use the actual characters instead. I would've loved for Garon and Medeus etc. to be in even if only as bosses.

Exactly.

And if nothing else, they could've used generic unit models for them.

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Gordin said:

I don't think FE Warriors is going to happen. Zelda never got a Hyrule warriors 2. 

I'm sure a FEW2 will happen at some point, cuz the devs have expressed interest in a doing a FEW2, and they were satisfied with the game's sales. With Zelda, there's not much to really add in a Hyrule Warriors 2 at this point. The only big characters they could add are the Champions from Breath of the Wild and Vaati. That's not really enough to justify a whole new sequel.

On 3/18/2020 at 3:34 PM, Gregster101 said:

I'm sure a FEW2 will happen at some point, cuz the devs have expressed interest in a doing a FEW2, and they were satisfied with the game's sales. With Zelda, there's not much to really add in a Hyrule Warriors 2 at this point. The only big characters they could add are the Champions from Breath of the Wild and Vaati. That's not really enough to justify a whole new sequel.

Well I certainly hope so. I'm sitting at about 80% plus completion of FEW and I don't want to finish it before a sequel is even announced.

I'm currently getting my fix from Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate. Which is good, but FEW plays so much better and has characters I actually care about.

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

Well I certainly hope so. I'm sitting at about 80% plus completion of FEW and I don't want to finish it before a sequel is even announced.

I'm currently getting my fix from Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate. Which is good, but FEW plays so much better and has characters I actually care about.

Tbh, FEW is the only DW game I really sunk a lot of time into just because it's Fire Emblem. Hyrule Warriors was fun, but I never really played too much of the Adventure Mode. Now if they did a FEW2 with more characters I actually care about from games like Elibe, Tellius, Valentia, and Fodlan, consider me set for life.

I hope that they announce soon FEW2. FEW2 has potential to be even better than its predecessor, it could get a nice cast with  three houses and take maybe more characters from older games. 
Characters like Ike, Sigurd and Eirika could be solid choices from older games, of course I hope we get more. With three houses huge success and how beloved its cast is by many people, I think FEW2 will be released in the nearer future. The lords of this game are so surprisingly popular that it would be a waste, to not reuse them in a spin off. In addition are in three houses other very popular characters like Lysithea, or Felix, using them would make the game even more successful.
So FEW2 would look promising for me and the costs for producing it aren't that high, so it will be released sometime.

23 hours ago, Etheus said:

Personally I view the Warriors cast pretty favorable though the Samurai ones more so then the Dynasty ones. Still they aren't as good as the Fire Emblem characters. It got some gems like Kanbei, Hideyoshi, Hanbei, Ranmaru, the Sima family and Cao Cao but a lot of characters are also kinda....meh. Especially Dynasty characters can be a bit bare bones with them being defined by a singular trait that tons of other characters share with them. Far too many characters are defined as being ''way of the warrior'' people and strategists as a whole seem a bit too defined by the job they happen to have. 

The Dynasty cast having such big bloat within it is probably one of the few justifications that FE Warriors has for picking such an tiny cast. 

25 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Personally I view the Warriors cast pretty favorable though the Samurai ones more so then the Dynasty ones. Still they aren't as good as the Fire Emblem characters. It got some gems like Kanbei, Hideyoshi, Hanbei, Ranmaru, the Sima family and Cao Cao but a lot of characters are also kinda....meh. Especially Dynasty characters can be a bit bare bones with them being defined by a singular trait that tons of other characters share with them. Far too many characters are defined as being ''way of the warrior'' people and strategists as a whole seem a bit too defined by the job they happen to have. 

The Dynasty cast having such big bloat within it is probably one of the few justifications that FE Warriors has for picking such an tiny cast. 

Oh, don't get me wrong. I care about some mainline Warriors characters. Usually on a surface "this character looks cool" level, but some, like Magoichi Saika, stand out on personality too.

DW:

Spoiler

Zhou Yu (probably my favorite DW character)

Xu Shu

Lu Meng

Zhao Yun

Jiang Wei

Zhong Hui

Jia Chong

Xun Yu

Ma Chao

Wen Yang

Guan Yingping

Guan Xing

SW:

Spoiler

Magoichi Saika (easily my favorite SW character)

Takatora Todo

Mitsunari Ishida

Hattori Hanzo

Nobunaga Oda

Kojuro Katakura

Sakon Shima

I actually much prefer the Sengoku Basaara versions of most SW characters. Especially Ieayasu and Masamune Date.

Edited by Etheus