Dimitri C support unlock

Apparently, there's a glitch where if you check the Holy Tomb on New Game+, it locks you out of the Dimitri X Byleth C support. I'm not sure if that has been fixed yet, or if you have the DLC, if you are able to still buy the support from the Wayseer. There was a thread on most of the time-locked supports, but it's missing a few like Lysithea X Byleth A and info on a few others (it mentions the glitch too).

I am not on New Game+ and I don't have the paid DLC.  Is the wayseer part of either of those?  In the bug thread it said that the bug may have been fixed and that if it said you need more time rather than you missed it, then you aren't locked out.  In the second thread, there is a post towards the end that says that for Edelgard's C and C+ supports with Byleth, in addition to having to do them before chapter 11, C unlocks in 5 or 6 and C+ unlocks in 8 or 9.  I was wondering if anyone knew if a similar thing happens with Dimitri.

Oh, you can see the Byleth/Dimitri C support on chapter 4/month 7 (it will probably pop up as you start the month when he wishes to speak with you). It's a weird support to delay since by the next chapter you can meet Rodrigue, who is mentioned in that support and Byleth is confused. I suppose they lock it because he reveals some details about himself and wanted the player to spend more trust-earning time. All 3 lords have certain time-locked supports.

The Wayseer is part of the DLC after finishing chapter 1 of the side story and buying the option on a main file with renown. Although if you've gotten the support on a previous file of NG+, you can rebuy at the same price. The Wayseer just lets you skip the support building.