My horses!!!

KevinskyHaaz

Hey all! So I am playing through Aethin's amazing translation of Berwick Saga and I am LOVING it!

I just had one question. There's a sequence near the very beginning once you reach Navaron, where Ward runs into your office yelling that your horses have been stolen. Reese then commands them to do something about it. I saw this sequence and then went around town visiting all the various places (which btw this is so close to Garreg Mach its almost funny... EVEN THE CEMETARY!!!).

Anyway, nothing ever happened after this... Am I supposed to do a mission at some point where we go reclaim our horses??? Or do I just buy new ones???

ALSO: is there any way to view who can talk to who on each map? Like in TRS how you could tell that Character A had a convo with Character B. Can I do that in Berwick Saga?

Edited by KevinskyHaaz

Ahahahahah... yes, Kaga is a cheeky man, like that.

Don't worry, this cannot be avoided. You didn't do anything wrong. You'll hear more about your horses later on.

5 hours ago, KevinskyHaaz said:

which btw this is so close to Garreg Mach its almost funny... EVEN THE CEMETARY!!!

Well, as far as I know, the cemetary in Three Houses doesn't get graves for all of your fallen units. So in that respect it's better than Three Houses.

Also, get accustomed to this. There are a lot of things in BWS that were later seen in FE.

5 hours ago, KevinskyHaaz said:

is there any way to view who can talk to who on each map? Like in TRS how you could tell that Character A had a convo with Character B. Can I do that in Berwick Saga?

Sadly, I don't think there is. If it's something really important, though, you'll be told in the "objectives" screen.