Greetings, people of the forest

NicolaTesla&you

Hello, i just joined the forest yesterday but i didn’t have the time to introduce myself. I played a wide variety of games, being the RTS my favorite type of games (i miss so much the dawn of war series, being warhammer my favorite fictional universe. Eventually i jumped to another game genders (especially RPGs) and fell in love with the fire emblem series. While the game that introduce me to FE is sacred stones in a emulator, later around 2014 i was incredibly lucky to purchase a copy of Radiant Dawn (seriously the guy who resell it must be out of his mind) and it became one of my favorite games of all time.
Later, i manage to get a 3ds and play the fates trilogy and... well... i am sure that everyone knows its problems story wise (the gameplay was good though). SOV on the other hand, was ok for me. Its a remake of gaiden so i was expecting some weird things with its gameplay: who needs infantry when you have 5-6 range bow cavaliers?, reminds me the snipers of the XCOM series. 

And here we come with three houses. I enjoyed it a LOT (especially its story and characters, being Edelgard one of my favorite characters of the Game and the series, only behind Micaiah and POR Ike. The only complain i have with three houses is when you are doing the rest of the routes (why the story its almost the same for every route until the timeskip? WHY IS?).

i´m looking forward to share more of my experiences with you in the future.

See you later, people of the forest.

PD: i apologize if i write something wrong or make some grammatical mistakes. I am not a native speaker of the language so maybe i make a mess without being aware of it.

Welcome to the Forest, NicolasTesla&You!

18 hours ago, NicolaTesla&you said:

reminds me the snipers of the XCOM series. 

Ahaha, squad vision pretty good right? Missing a 96% isn't.

18 hours ago, NicolaTesla&you said:

PD: i apologize if i write something wrong or make some grammatical mistakes. I am not a native speaker of the language so maybe i make a mess without being aware of it.

You did good. And your English is a pretty good too. Don't worry about it.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!