If you can fix one thing (or more things) in your favorite book, movie, game, food, etc., what would it be?

XRay

Yeah, I am kind of bored. And what the title says! What are somethings you would change about your favorite entertainment medium?

Advance Wars

Spoiler

Advance Wars Series:
1. This one is easy. The series is dead, so it just needs to be alive and not dead.

Advance Wars Dual Strike:
1. More slots for custom maps.

Advance Wars Days of Ruin:
1. Bring all units back.

Fire Emblem

Spoiler

Blazing Sword:
1. Have a post game.
2. Reclass option.

Sacred Stones:
1. Reclass.

Awakening:
1. Bring back anima triangle and magic triangle.
2. Have more Einherjar.

Fates:
1. Uncensor the game.
2. Recruit and keep EVERYONE in Revelations.
3. Fire Treehouse.

Heroes:
1. No Arena scoring bullcrap.
2. More new player friendly.
3. Better prices.

Shadows of Valentia:
1. Reclass freely.
2. Axes.

Three Houses:
1. Postgame.
2. Have a route to recruit EVERYONE.

Pokémon Series:
1. Keep features from previous games. For example, I want the newest game to have all the features of past games, like secret bases, dressing up my characters, have my own house, Pokémon Contests, literally fly when using Fly, etc.
2. Travel to older regions.
3. Marry your favorite waifus/husbandos.

Skyrim:
1. Marry more than one waifu/husbando; have a harem.

Twilight:
1. Ship Bella and Jacob together.

Star Wars:
1. Ship Poe and Finn together.

McDonald's
1. Make Land, Sear, Air burger official.

Carl's Jr.
1. Bring back the All American burger.

LEGO:
1. Not manufacture their products in China.

Toyota Celica:
1. Similar to Advance Wars, revive it.

Boots (my cat):
1. Be more cuddly. Although she is a bit clingy as she likes to sleep next to me at night, for some reason she is not too cuddly. She will go underneath the blanket with you sometimes, but she would not sit on your lap and she does not like to be held like a baby very much.

39 minutes ago, XRay said:

Star Wars:
1. Ship Poe and Finn together.

This. Or have Rey, Finn and Poe be the first blockbuster polyamorous romastorytime.my on:

Spoiler

Add a hard mode, good postgame and the ability to have your own home postgame in every main series iteration.

Add a console sidegame akin to Colosseum with every generation.

Give Jynx an evolution.

Have Luvdisc and Alomomola be related.

Either make the stones easier to get or kill evolution stones in Pokemon Go.

Have more events in Pokemon Go that gives a chance to get region exclusive Pokemon.

Fire Emblem:

Spoiler

Kill ambush spawns (except when story relevant and/or it's clearly stated when and where they'll appear).

Make most of the gay subtext in the series explicit (especially in Tellius and 3H).

Have all the entries be released worldwide.

Have Heroes be cheaper for Christ's sake! ($75 for orbs and 1 character????)

Release Cipher world wide!

Don't lock your best mlm romance option behind a paywall.

Center the story more on the lords in 3H and push Byleth more on the sidelines.

Localize Fates better.

Eliminate the 'anyone can do anything, bloodline doesn't matter!' theme from Alm's story.

Either provide a better reason for the child units to exist in Fates or kill them off (Sorry Shiro, Forrest, Mitama and Shigure 😭).

Spoiler

Either make Katara and Aang seem more organic or sink the ship.

Have Nickelodeon not be stupid and give Bryke more time (and maybe money) so that Legend of Korra is a more consistent show.

Let Asami and Korra do more than hold hands in the show.

Maybe make Asami, Korra and Mako a polyamorous relationship.

Give Aang flaws in Atla and not just have him be a bad dad in LoK.

Persona:

Spoiler

Remove the homphobia, transphobia and sexism from 3,4 and 5 and let the main character have a same sex relationship.

Release 1-5 ports on PS4 and/or Switch.

Either make Ohya in P5 a better written character or make her perks more useful or just replace her with Lala-chan.

Kingdom Hearts:

Spoiler

Give Days a proper remake.

Add Final Fantasy characters and Radiant Garden to base KH3.

Don't make Gummi Ship gameplay required.

Eliminate some of the Khux references in KH3.

Streamline the story of Khux and make the story portion more accessible.

Make Khux cheaper too.

Fix the pacing issues of KH3.

Steven Universe:

Spoiler

Don't end so soon!

Show us more fusions!

Have Cartoon Network not be dumb and have a consisten schedule for SU and not oversaturate the Steven Bombs.

My Hero Academia:

Spoiler

Eliminate the grape.

Also let the underage girls wear actual clothes.

Maybe make Bakugo a little less extreme in his bloodlust/tantrums.

Noragami: 

Please anounce season 3 😢 

Designated Survivor:

Spoiler

If you're gonna make a plot of the trans character giving a speech, ACTUALLY LET THE TRANS CHARACTER GIVE THE F*CKIN SPEECH

Give the son more storytime.

Give more episodes to the final season so it doesn't feel rushed.

Don't have one of your PoC characters' worries be blown off when there's a literal plot to kill all PoC.

Kill of some of the adultery storylines.

Don't write off 3 or 4 members of the core season 2 cast. Or at least give a better explanation to their absense.

Spoiler

Find a better way to add conflict than killing off Alex 😭

Spoiler

DON'T FUCKIN KILL OFF YOUR FEMALE LEAD IN THE LAST FUCKIN EPISODE. FUCK. AND IF YOU DO AT LEAST LET THE FIGHTER DIE FIGHTING

My Job:

Pay me more.

Have better insurance and PTO program.

GIVE ME A F*CKIN LUNCH BREAK

2 hours ago, XRay said:

Toyota Celica:
1. Similar to Advance Wars, revive it.

Good taste, friend.

Daemon x Machina:

Add a laser-based MG.

Add a third harder exploration mission.

Add a shoulder cannon with incendiary rounds.

Edited by MyLuckyHaiku

22 hours ago, XRay said:

Pokémon Series:

1. Keep features from previous games. For example, I want the newest game to have all the features of past games, like secret bases, dressing up my characters, have my own house, Pokémon Contests, literally fly when using Fly, etc.
2. Travel to older regions.
3. Marry your favorite waifus/husbandos.

+1 for this.

22 hours ago, XRay said:

Skyrim:

1. Marry more than one waifu/husbando; have a harem.

Mods are your friend.  It's either out there or being worked on.

Anyway for me, stuff with more than 2 requests are spoilered.

Fire Emblem:

Spoiler

1.  Adapt Heroes into a mainline game so that when the game goes offline one day, we don't have to miss out on what everybody liked about it.
2.  Introduce a harem mechanic for the avatar character.
3.  Hire a decent writer for once.
4.  Make the gameplay compliment the writing.  This might be a big issue with why the stories fall flat so much, the type of game they encompass don't allow for the writing to live up to its potential.  Make the politics and the intrigue play a role into the battle sections, maybe like visual novel segments that can affect the progression?
5.  You probably all know my request for a Fire Emblem anime movie by now.  A 3 1/2 hour movie animated by Studio Bones or Khara that's basically Camilla chopping off the heads of Hoshidans with a loyal, dedicated, and loving Corrin at her side, having a climactic final battle with Garon that's basically the final fight from Wonder Woman turned up to 11, and then an ending scene where both Corrin and Camilla have a joyous wedding before cutting to the most beautifully animated honeymoon scene in anime history that goes on while the credits roll.

Star Wars:

Spoiler

1.  Make the movies break the 3 hour mark.
2.  Adapt the new comic storylines into movies or tv shows like The Mandolorian.
3.  Have the developers of the Ace Combat games make a game in this universe.
3a.  Also the Soul Calibur developers.
3b.  Also the developers of Deus Ex.
3c.  Also Platinum Games.
4.  Have Hideaki Anno, Goro Taniguchi, Mamoru Oshii, Kou Matsuo, Takashi Imanishi, Shinichiro Watanabe, Masashi Ikeda, and Seiji Mizushima all direct their own anime take on the franchise.  If they want to work together, let them.  If individually, let them.

Mobile Suit Gundam:

Spoiler

1.  Make my OTPs for every show canon.
2.  More video games like Federation vs. Zeon and Side Story 0079.
2a.  Make them set in the After Colony and Anno Domini universes.
3.  Adapt more of the side content into anime form.  Stuff like Gundam Crossbone, Blind Target, 00P.
4.  Make me the writer/planner of the story of every show that I want to get a sequel.

Robotech:

Spoiler

1.  Find some way to hit the mainstream again.
2.  Work out the issues with the people who own Macross.
3.  Bring the newer Macross shows to the U.S. and rework them to fit with the Robotech canon.
4.  More Robotech video games.  Like Battlecry on steroids or a realized version of what Crystal Dreams was supposed to be.
5.  Make the planned expansions for Robotech RPG Tactics happen.  Seriously the fact that I can't use the SDF-1 in this game rings disappointment for me every day.
6.  Even if the live action movie manages to be worse than the Speed Racer movie, quit abandoning actors who would have been perfect for representing the characters in live action.  Tobey Maguire could have been recognized as Rick Hunter AND Spider-Man today had the movie been made, but this universe will never get the chance to see that.

Code Geass:

Spoiler

1.  Make a season 3, not a sequel to a compromised movie trilogy.
2.  Make Kalulu canon at minimum. 
2a.  Better yet, Lelouch x the entire female cast.  Because all hail Lelouch and you know that's reason enough by itself.

Neon Genesis Evangelion:

Spoiler

1.  Adapt every (Yes I mean EVERY) alternate take on the franchise into anime form.
2.  Have every video game that ever got made be translated and brought to the United States with English voice acting.
3.  Make one take on the franchise where Shinji and Misato have a happily ever after together.
4.  Make a time machine, bring Stanley Kubrick to our period, do everything possible to convince him to make a live action movie adaptation.  Even if any of the possible sequels a studio would attempt don't live up to the only one he would ever make, the fact it was made would be more than enough if only for the sheer novelty of seeing it exist.

Godzilla:
1.  More video games.  To me, the PS4 game that recently came out is a perfect foundation to build on, just make it more accessible and polished for non-fans and these games would be epic.
2.  More anime.  Seriously, how is it that Ultraman has had several anime projects over the decades and Godzilla barely ever does?

Lunar:
1.  Make a Lunar 3.
2.  Make an anime adaptation of Lunar: The Silver Star Story that matches the art style of the anime cutscenes from the game and runs as a 91 episode series that ends with a wedding between Alex and Luna.

Xenoblade Chronicles:
1. Make Tetsuya Takahashi utilize every idea he had for the "Episode VI" he was supposed to have planned for his grand vision and give him complete creative freedom.  If it makes the content portrayed in Xenogears look like Teletubbies, let him do it.
2.  Bring back the mechs from X.   There are not enough of these games.

LEGO:
1.  The Lego Star Wars Movie.  Do it.
2.  A Lego Fire Emblem video game.

Final Fantasy:
1.  Please tell me that a Final Fantasy 8 remake will be on the way that's done on the same scale as the 7 remake.
2.  Make optional romances for future titles.

Pizza:
1.  Be good for my health where I lose a pound for every whole pie I eat.

Ride to Hell: Retribution:
1.  Get a sequel that embraces everything infamous about the first game and add some clunky open world segments to add to the lol factor.

Edited by Emperor_Siegfried