Could you beat fire emblem revelation with only the feral dragon class for corrin?

Princess dorothy

I'm going to assume you'd need to modify the game's code itself, since this isn't a normal class?  My theory is that you'd run into more issues with crashing than actual gameplay hurdles (like stats).

53 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'm going to assume you'd need to modify the game's code itself, since this isn't a normal class?  My theory is that you'd run into more issues with crashing than actual gameplay hurdles (like stats).

You can actually change to an unplayable class easily enough with a save editor - you can even do so for characters that aren't Corrin.  Sometimes this results in... very weird things (often characters' heads being attached to the model in ways that look very bizarre), but to my knowledge it doesn't crash the game.  Might incur a shadow ban, though.  Also, I think you'd have to use the save editor to give them a breath weapon.  Never tried it myself, but I've heard enough from other players and seen that you actually can, in fact, change to a feral dragon in the save editor.

As for the actual fundamental gameplay side of the challenge...  Feral dragon has insanely high base stats and pretty good max stats.  Endgame might be tricky, but most of the main game will be a breeze.  That said, if the only limitation is that Corrin has to be a feral dragon, it's stupid easy because everyone else could make up for a feral dragon's shortcomings.  It'd be more interesting to try to solo the game as feral dragon!Corrin.  I don't believe you need the Yato to defeat Anankos.  Might be difficult (or tedious), sure, but I'm sure it's possible.

14 hours ago, Samurai Navarre said:

It's possible to change Corrin's class to this using 3DS Powersaves. And you can also give Corrin Lilith's Astral Breath using 3DS Powersaves. Which has 5 range if I remember right. It's awesome.

Never realized you could use Astral Breath like that. Then again, I was too concerned with where it stuck the Avatar's head to notice it.

On 2/23/2020 at 1:19 PM, Princess dorothy said:

If you change Corrins class to feral dragon the is it possible to beat revelation with that class only?

It's possible to beat Rev with a ham sandwich.