Voting Gauntlet: A Hero Rises 2020 (Feb. 28)

DarkAlf

Who are you supporting?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting?

• Altina: Dawn's Trueblade
    • Sothis: Silver Specter
    • Leif: Unifier of Thracia
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Azura: Vallite Songstress
    • Sothis: Girl on the Throne
    • Alm: Saint-King

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 04:00 AM

The bracket is announced!  There is more at stake than normal for the Voting Gauntlet - the winner of this edition will be gifted to everyone who logs in after the conclusion of this event.

Bracket:

vwbyyhi.jpg

Altina (1st in votes) vs. Winter Sothis (5th)
Legendary Leif (4th) vs. Edelgard (8th)
New Year's Alfonse (2nd) vs. Legendary Azura (6th)
Sothis (3rd) vs. Legendary Alm (7th)

Predictors:

Version A

Version B

Who will win?  Who will you support?  Good luck!!

(P.S. I hope I'm not stealing your thunder just this one time, @Diovani Bressan!)

Edited by DarkAlf
Added links to my predictors

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, oh man... I want Alm to win the most, but I’m not sure if want to support him... yet. This will be a toughie. I’m not sure if he can beat the popularity monster that is Sothis, anyway. 

I have faith in the Leif gang, though! Y’all can do this!

Prediction: it will be Altina v NY Alfonse or L Sothis...

I'll support Altina, though it makes me feel a bit bad, since I like C!Sothis a lot. I just don't need another copy of her. 

It'll be interesting to see how much support Leif gets just to prevent Edelgard.

I feared a bracket like this one. None of the stinkers are paired with each other. Which means a semi final with all the unappealing prospects is possible...

I'll be supporting Alfonse from start to finish. If he falls I'll go to Sothis or Leif. Just... Don't let Edelgard win... Please...

..Where did Edelgard came from?

Well, I'm obliged to support Leif so there's no other option here.

If he falls (what would bring calamity to the whole world), anyone but Alm is a pretty good choice for me.

I want regular Sothis, but I'll be supporting Alfonse initially since I care a lot more about the outcome of that match than the other starting ones. If Alfonse loses, I'll switch to the winner of the Sothis/Alm match. If Alfonse goes up against Sothis in Round 2, I'll play minimally and save my flags for the last round, I guess. If I lose to Azura twice, I'll... cry, or something, and hope Winter Sothis or Altina is still around to switch to in the finals.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

I feared a bracket like this one. None of the stinkers are paired with each other. Which means a semi final with all the unappealing prospects is possible...

I'll be supporting Alfonse from start to finish. If he falls I'll go to Sothis or Leif. Just... Don't let Edelgard win... Please...

Well, my "stinkers" gameplay-wise (Altina and Edelgard) could meet in the semi-final at least. I'll side with Leif to kick out Edelgard first and hopefully Altina the round after. 

in no particular order:

• Leif
  • either version of Sothis
  • Altina
  • Legendary Azura

I already got Alm, I couldn't be bothered by Alfonse much, and really don't care about Edie on the level of the VG.

All the ones I want are up against each other, I think I will go with Leif because I do not want my freebie to be someone who can pity break me at any time.   

As much as I would grant Leif the victory and bring Glory to Thracia, I have to go for someone else since I don't have him.

It will be either L!Sothis or Azura since they are only units I have.

I also have Alm, but I don't see him having a chance against L!Sothis tbh.

Edited by Falcom Knight

24 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

As much as I would grant Leif the victory and bring Glory to Thracia, I have to go for someone else since I don't have him.

It will be either L!Sothis or Azura since they are only units I have.

I also have Alm, but I don't see him having a chance against L!Sothis tbh.

You don't need to have the unit you'll support. In this case, it's even better to support someone you don't have, since we win a copy of the final winner and giving whoever you want to win your points, helps them to get there

22 minutes ago, Rinco said:

You don't need to have the unit you'll support. In this case, it's even better to support someone you don't have, since we win a copy of the final winner and giving whoever you want to win your points, helps them to get there

Oh, this is the round with the free gift!?

Thanks for hint!

Okay, then it will be Leify Boy!

Edit: In a topic like this I usually do not need to read the OP, but in this case would have been better. 😉

Edited by Falcom Knight