Voting Gauntlet: A Hero Rises 2020 (Feb. 28)

DarkAlf

Who are you supporting?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting?

• Altina: Dawn's Trueblade
    • Sothis: Silver Specter
    • Leif: Unifier of Thracia
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Azura: Vallite Songstress
    • Sothis: Girl on the Throne
    • Alm: Saint-King

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn, Leif: Unifier of Thracia lost. I really do not want Altina to win, so I guess I will join Sothis.

Why couldn't IS have just let us have our pick of the top 8 or something? Like, give everyone a copy of their originally supported unit while the gauntlet was a "just for fun" thing that didn't decide who everyone got?

I suppose that was just too competent for IS.

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Why couldn't IS have just let us have our pick of the top 8 or something? Like, give everyone a copy of their originally supported unit while the gauntlet was a "just for fun" thing that didn't decide who everyone got?

I suppose that was just too competent for IS.

Nah between this and last year's equivalent of this event, clearly leaving everything up to random chance is the way to go!

Note: No, it isn't. Stop doing this shit, IS.

Not a bad finals at all. Ordinarily, Altina would be the clear choice. She's an unbelievably amazing unit, however I'm privileged to have her already, so she is an opponent.

Going with Sothis.

Edited by Zeo

Al lost, kinda saw it coming but hey it was impressive he still got through the first round despite not having the Weaker multiplier.

...so is there a point to this whole Calculating cooldown period nonsense? Just an excuse to give intern-kun enough time to throw together sprites in photoshop? Cause what's the point of "calculating" if we can get victory feathers within minutes of the final round?

22 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Al lost, kinda saw it coming but hey it was impressive he still got through the first round despite not having the Weaker multiplier.

...so is there a point to this whole Calculating cooldown period nonsense? Just an excuse to give intern-kun enough time to throw together sprites in photoshop? Cause what's the point of "calculating" if we can get victory feathers within minutes of the final round?

Perhaps it's to sort the rankings.  Y'know, make sure someone didn't stuff the ballot box beforehand or some nonsense like that.

---

Rooting for Altina, because she's the last element I'm missing.  Not that Sothis is a bad consolation prize - I'll no longer have to worry about her -Atk if she wins.

Aww, Leif out. Time to join my goddess Sothis for the finals. Could use her for several things whether its for merging my current Sothis to +3 or as Atk/Spd Solo, Wrath or Time's Pulse fodder. Though honestly I am fine with either Sothis or Altina winning.

Edited by NSSKG151

Only just noticed that the original lineup of eight had two units of each colour. They should make two sets of Hero Fests with these units for the Golden Week stuff.

Meanwhile I prefer to get Altina here because fliers > infantry always. Not sure which team I'll actually be on yet though, might go team Feathers because at this point I no longer feel the need to help influence the result (and I have ~1400 flags carried over from last round to spend).

This is a win-win for me. If Altina wins I get a great unit, if Sothis wins I grt Time's pulse. Best possible outcomes to me so far.

Seems like this matchup is a lot less lopsided than the last 2 rounds with Altina. Anyone have the first hour numbers? I'd like to know just how big the difference is. Guessing Altina's army is twice as big as dragon loli's, which is actually a lot less onesided than the previous rounds.

20 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Seems like this matchup is a lot less lopsided than the last 2 rounds with Altina. Anyone have the first hour numbers? I'd like to know just how big the difference is. Guessing Altina's army is twice as big as dragon loli's, which is actually a lot less onesided than the previous rounds.

Much closer surprisingly, the tracker says 68.6m vs 50.8m for first hour scores

Well I would like Altina since I don't have her and I do have Sothis.  Sadly I missed the multiplier because I had to go vote in the primary election since in my city that is the election on local stuff.  Hopefully Altina pulls out a win and I can catch the multipliers tomorrow.