Voting Gauntlet: A Hero Rises 2020 (Feb. 28)

DarkAlf

Who are you supporting?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting?

• Altina: Dawn's Trueblade
    • Sothis: Silver Specter
    • Leif: Unifier of Thracia
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Azura: Vallite Songstress
    • Sothis: Girl on the Throne
    • Alm: Saint-King

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 04:00 AM

Going Leif as only he and Altina are units I don't already have. Edelgard must not win!

Though I'm ok with either Sothis (great fodder or at least merges for the copies I already have), or Alm or Alfonse (great fodder). Azura pity broke the heck out of me on Chrom's Legendary banner so I'm kinda sick of her plus her fodder isn't appealing to me. There's also the free Peony that everyone got, while not the same she is still similar. In order of who I'd want to win is: Altina>Leif>Winter Sothis>Regular Sothis>Duo Alfonse>Alm>Azura/Edelgard

Tldr: I am supporting Leif to prevent Edelgard from winning. I am ok with anyone winning who isn't Azura or Edelgard.

Edited by Holla99

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I seriously expected Leif vs Edelgard to be completely lopsided in Leif's favor with how many people want Edelgard to lose. 😕 I hope she loses too, she's the worst one in this group.

Would like to support one of the Sothises o̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶S̶o̶t̶h̶i̶?̶ but stopping L!Azura is my number one priority so I joined Alfonse. Not liking how close it is.

Also, poor W!Sothis. Brings back terrible memories of Ninian vs Fae.

1 hour ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Also, poor W!Sothis. Brings back terrible memories of Ninian vs Fae.

She's a green unit up against a red unit who strikes twice on either phase.  I think she was doomed from the start!  😛

Looks like I'm gonna hold on to most of my flags, unless I get lucky with the multipliers.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, I seriously expected Leif vs Edelgard to be completely lopsided in Leif's favor with how many people want Edelgard to lose. 😕 I hope she loses too, she's the worst one in this group.

It was a little this morning. I should know, since L!Azura is in Chrom's banner, I've shifted over to Team Leif. I'm on a mission of Legendary Gifts and I must win. FOR US ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Why am I getting hardly any colorless or blue allies... I guess I'm gonna have to switch to a blue or colorless one myself when I can battle again.

Were you at least getting my Cordelia? I know I got your Brave Ike at least once so far.

I don't really care who wins this. I just don't want Edelgard to win. I'm going for Leif simply because I need a better legendary for AB and Chrom ain't coming home anytime soon

Edited by Ottservia

17 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I've been pretty much not paying attention to voting gauntlet scores this morning. What were the first-hour support rankings?

After the first hour:

Altina: 19,784,889
W!Sothis: 6,980,530

Leif: 6,846,613
Edelgard: 5,906,982

Alfonse: 7,778,001
Azura: 6,201,315

Sothis: 9,299,602
Alm: 6,154,149

So essentially, Altina and then everyone else. It remains to be seen if that'll matter of course.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

After the first hour:

Altina: 19,784,889
W!Sothis: 6,980,530

Leif: 6,846,613
Edelgard: 5,906,982

Alfonse: 7,778,001
Azura: 6,201,315

Sothis: 9,299,602
Alm: 6,154,149

So essentially, Altina and then everyone else. It remains to be seen if that'll matter of course.

Interesting.

If Altina, Leif, Alfonse, and Sothis do indeed pass the first round then I'd be perfectly happy with that.

40 minutes ago, Jave said:

I haven't logged in too much, but I have yet to find a non-multiplier round for Winter Sothis.

We have been in the lead a couple times, but we're usually on the losing end. I don't believe we were ever tied.

42 minutes ago, Jave said:

I haven't logged in too much, but I have yet to find a non-multiplier round for Winter Sothis.

Based on the tracker, it appears she's only had five so far.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

We have been in the lead a couple times, but we're usually on the losing end. I don't believe we were ever tied.

They're tied right now. Never thought I'll see that.

Have 800 flags left that I'm saving for the last hour. If Sotree manages to pull an upset it's going to be hilarious.

The predictor currently says Altina, Leif, and Sothis are all likely to get the multiplier on the last hour and get a clean win as a result. However, it also says Alfonse and Azura are likely to hit a tie soon and carry it to the end, with Azura ending up ahead.

My plan is to try to help counteract this by having a big x800 ready for Alfonse in the final round, although I also have to wonder about the accuracy. Alfonse seems to have a larger following, and with Azura getting more multipliers, I'd think her team is probably running lower on flags than Alfonse's. But the predictor says she's likely to trail Alfonse throughout the tie, then get a bunch more points in the final round. What's with that?

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Picked Alfonse, just wondering to anyone in her battles... how is Edelgard doing? I hope she's doing poorly (no offense).

as of right now the score looks like this:

There's a chance we can pull through this

With two hours to go, the predictor is saying the likely winners are Altina, Edelgard, Azura, and Sothis. Which is really frustrating, since Sothis is the only one of those I'm missing.