Voting Gauntlet: A Hero Rises 2020 (Feb. 28)

DarkAlf

Who are you supporting?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting?

• Altina: Dawn's Trueblade
    • Sothis: Silver Specter
    • Leif: Unifier of Thracia
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Azura: Vallite Songstress
    • Sothis: Girl on the Throne
    • Alm: Saint-King

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

With two hours to go, the predictor is saying the likely winners are Altina, Edelgard, Azura, and Sothis. Which is really frustrating, since Sothis is the only one of those I'm missing.

I wouldn't count on that being correct in regards to Leif vs. Edelgard and I'm not just saying that because I also want Edelgard gone. It thinks that Edelgard will somehow get over 2 billion with the last multiplier when she hasn't even gotten 1 billion with any of her previous ones. To me at least, that doesn't seem feasible.

Damn, I was hoping Sotree wouldn't get too many votes in the second to last hour so she would keep the multiplier in the last hour, but now Altina pretty much has the win in the bag.

Still gave Sotree all my flags in the last round. Just in case a miracle happens.

Of course, of COURSE Edelgard gets the last multiplier. My luck with these gauntlets has been absolute $#!^ lately. I should have known I'd be a jinx to Leif...should have joined Edelgard's team just to screw her over with my jinx problems.

Looks like the tracker's flipped around on Leif vs Edelgard - Edelgard is now predicted to fall just short of catching up. Unfortunately I can't say the same about Alfonse vs Azura, which I care a lot more about.

@Anacybele What are  talking about? Leif's winning by just under two million points. P.S. I have nothing against Edelgard, I just really personally want a (non-Earth) Legendary to win, so I can get them.

Edited by Morgan--Grandmaster

2 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

@Anacybele What are  talking about? Leif's winning by just under two million points.

Fire Emblem Fan just said Edelgard got the last multiplier. She would jump ahead to win since the two are pretty even.

Alfonse victory feathers, neat.

EDIT: Reading Leif won too, so the bigger team won every match-up. Fair's fair.

Edited by Humanoid

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Fire Emblem Fan just said Edelgard got the last multiplier. She would jump ahead to win since the two are pretty even.

Edelgard did indeed have the last multiplier, but I just checked my game and...I got victory feathers. Somehow, SOMEHOW Leif pulled it off, and I am SO FREAKING HAPPY about it! My jinx powers can stay on vacation for now, heh...

I am just happy she lost. If she did win, then she’d only get more hate and as my favorite lord of 3H, that’s the last thing I want

That's fine and fair, it wasn't targeted at you. Just a general pre-emptive warning so nobody has an excuse to complain past this point.

That went a lot better than I was hoping. One match went to a character I have over one I didn't, but that one was kind of a foregone conclusion, and an Altina merge would be plenty nice for me anyway.

So the first round went better then I had hoped.  I kind of hope Alphonse beats Sothis since I have her, but I am just happy that the units I really didn't want are out of the running.

Edited by EricaofRenais

3 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

So the fist round went better then I had hoped.  I kind of hope Alphonse beats Sothis since I have her, but I am just happy that the units I really didn't want are out of the running.

I'm fine either way, New Years Alfonse and Sothis both look like fun units. Anybody know if Altina or Santa Sothis won?