Voting Gauntlet: A Hero Rises 2020 (Feb. 28)

DarkAlf

Who are you supporting?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting?

• Altina: Dawn's Trueblade
    • Sothis: Silver Specter
    • Leif: Unifier of Thracia
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Azura: Vallite Songstress
    • Sothis: Girl on the Throne
    • Alm: Saint-King

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 04:00 AM

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they did say mid-March, then the in-game notification for this VG contradicts that in that says the winner will be rewarded once the event is over regardless of who you supported. Of course, I suppose that is still vague enough to not contradict that mid-March date.

I guess the idea of a unit this powerful and helpful being permanent is too much to give out for free (even though they give players a free B!Ike, but you have to work for it and he needs premium fodder to tank at the highest level, these units would be ready right out the box). Purchase the FEH Pass to get access to the exclusive Xenologue that gives you a copy of the winner for free! It's an extra copy if you've already collected them as the free gift!

Anyways, just by eyeballing the numbers my gut tells me Altina will get the final multiplier in the last hour and wrap this up. Even if the predictor says differently (upon my first time looking at and actually understanding it.)

This is gonna be close. 

Altina's gonna run away with the lead at 8. (I'm on EST)

Sothis won't quite catch up at 9.

Then at 10 either Sothis will pass up Altina and hang herself with the loss, still need to catch up and seal herself the win or enter same and then it's a toss up.

Altina players need to back off here to secure her a win and Sothis players need to back off 2 hours from now in order to keep the multiplier in the last hour. This could legit go either way.

Damn, this is CLOSE! If Sothis won, it would make real happy since that means ranking in Aether Raids would not be as difficult for Astra season.

Come on Sothis! You can do it! Altina is not even a goddess!

And as Elise says, "GO TEAM!"

dce.jpg

And here is Eirika giving you a stat boost!

b64e7cd86dd338cba5eac289d599fa40.png

There's no way I see Sothis not giving Altina the last hour multiplier. 

Welp, this is a wrap. My orbs are safe, no need to pull on the legendary because I'm not going to try to pull 2 Sothis'.

Only question is do I want to either keep the 2 Altinas, merge either into Neutral or +HP/-SPD or give Chrom ATK/DEF Oath.

I hope everyone from team Sothis did absolutely nothing this last hour. We cannot let Altina win!

Well I am happy since Sothis and L!Marth blocked me from getting Altina when she debuted so getting a free copy of her now for me is great.  Good game Sothis.  I do wish they would have done the top four  like they do the braves and let players pick one for free, but I know they won't do that.  I am just happy I am getting someone I want this time, since the past two of these events gave me units I didn't really want.

There is some hope, but if Alfonse can beat out LegAzura in the final hour despite no multiplier, Sothis can also pull a major turn around as well.

I hold no expectations, no predictions, and no statistics. Only hope.

Darn it, Altina won. Hopefully I can still get my Gold Throne easily before she gets handed out.

Well Altina is now officially the winner.  I am happy that I get a new unit and I don't have to save orbs for her at the end of the month.

And that's a wrap. Can't say I really cared about this after W!Sothis and Duo Alfonse were out but it's cool that the many that voted for Altina got what they wanted. 

Neutral is better than +Spd so I guess my Altina is going to be at +2 for the rest of time. Not the best outcome for me, but it's not the worst one either. 

Just now, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

Well, Altina won. Now I just want to know, who the heck is Altina and why is she so loved?

Well, for non-Tellius fans, she is a free astra mythic hero which should make climbing during astra season much easier. So that would be my guess why.

However, as a Tellius fan, I was happy to support a Tellius mythic hero! Now my sister will get Altina as well, and I can score a merge!