Voting Gauntlet: A Hero Rises 2020 (Feb. 28)

DarkAlf

Who are you supporting?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you supporting?

• Altina: Dawn's Trueblade
    • Sothis: Silver Specter
    • Leif: Unifier of Thracia
    • Edelgard: The Future
    • Alfonse: Askran Duo
    • Azura: Vallite Songstress
    • Sothis: Girl on the Throne
    • Alm: Saint-King

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/05/2020 at 04:00 AM

She's a flying unit with a dual-phase DC brave weapon. That's all I know, and all I needed to know. 😉 (Sothis, for her part, only offers one of those things)

Edited by Humanoid

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Well, for non-Tellius fans, she is a free astra mythic hero which should make climbing during astra season much easier. So that would be my guess why.

However, as a Tellius fan, I was happy to support a Tellius mythic hero! Now my sister will get Altina as well, and I can score a merge!

I see, just a powerful unit. Serves me right for never playing the impossible to find and overpriced Tellius games though. 

Just now, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

I see, just a powerful unit. Serves me right for never playing the impossible to find and overpriced Tellius games though. 

Yeah, it's sad how hard it is to get the Tellius games. They're actually the only FE games I've ever played, but that would be because I only ever owned a Wii. Altina isn't even a playable character in the Tellius games- she's a legend there, who fought a "dark goddess" a long time before the start of the game.

I sincerely doubt she won because she was from Tellius. Tellius just isn't popular enough for that- I'm aware I'm in a minority by having played the games!

2 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I am happy about this outcome.

I don't have Altina, so I will get a new great unit for free.

I didn't have ANY of them, so I too am very happy.

8 minutes ago, Venmi said:

Yeah, it's sad how hard it is to get the Tellius games. They're actually the only FE games I've ever played, but that would be because I only ever owned a Wii. Altina isn't even a playable character in the Tellius games- she's a legend there, who fought a "dark goddess" a long time before the start of the game.

I sincerely doubt she won because she was from Tellius. Tellius just isn't popular enough for that- I'm aware I'm in a minority by having played the games!

Well, maybe since she won we can see a resurgence in popularity for her and in that possible remake we could see a prologue with her a playable character? Here's hoping.

3 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I am assuming, you are new to that game then.

April 2019. I just have lousy pulls on things like this, especially when I spent about 280 orbs on one and I don't think I got a single 5-star unit.

I dô have L! Alm, though. I had Naga, but I sack of riced her for hero feathers because she's annoying. Haha no,I'm not petty at all...

Edited by Benice

I voted for Altina so I'm happy with the result. Letting people pick from the start would have been better but at least you can't really complain about the results, the number 1 pick is being given out for free.

With that, I have a mythic hero of every element.  Altina would be third on the list (she's beaten out by +Atk Duma and +Spd Eir, but is definitely better than -Atk Sothis).

No new unit for me, but that was a given going into the finals. Getting to remove the -Atk from my Altina is the next best outcome though.

Nice. I've been on team Altina from the start so I'm pretty happy with this. 

7 hours ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

Well, Altina won. Now I just want to know, who the heck is Altina and why is she so loved?

She's a cute girl wielding not one but two legendary swords. That's bound to make anyone popular. 

23 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Do we know when the winner will be gifted? Tomorrow after the results or it will take some time? 

I could have swore I remember reading March 10th 11th in the notifications at one point. I could be imagining it though. If I’m right though that means Tuesday Wednesday next week which isn’t too bad.

Edit: It's definitely the 11th. Pretty sure I did see the 10th somewhere but wherever it was must have forgotten to take into account the time change coming up. Right now the reset happens at 11PM PST but after this weekend the reset will be at midnight.

Edited by Holla99

Finally get to run 140 teams in Astra instead of 100, so I'm pretty stoked about that. Only downside is now I have to deal with updating my Anima def (done) and still choosing a carry unit(s) to merge up, most likely Kronya to begin with.

23 minutes ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

Let me guess, she also has a, er, more mature body than Sothis? I'd check her art but in a tad busy today.

I don't think it's that Altina is pretty/cute. It's that she's a really good unit as well as an Astra hero. We've gotten two free Light heroes already, now people want a free Astra one so they can have free mythics for both seasons. Which makes a lot of sense. I'm glad Altina won for that reason too, in addition to her being a cool historic character from the Tellius games.