What Are Your Predictions For Fighters Pass Vol. 2?

Bk1234

Who do you guys predict will be in Fighters Pass Vol. 2? 

My Predictions: (Which Will Most Likely Change)

1. Crash (Crash Bandicoot)

2. Lloyd (Tales of Symphonia)

3. Dante (Devil May Cry)

4. Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes)

5. Ring Fit Adventurer/BOTW 2 rep.

6. Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden) 

Edited by Bk1234

1st) Crash Bandicoot, or another super famous character to greatly start the pass with, who will create star-high expectations for the next characters as well, expectations which will be brought down to earth when they reveal the next character to be...

2nd) Rillaboom or Cinderace, because there's simply no way they're not advertising Sw/Sh's season pass with a Gen 8 pokemon in smash, even though pokemon doesn't need advertising at all; i'd leaning towards Rillaboom because the only playable grass type pokemon we have now in smash is ivysaur, but Cinderace is simply much more popular and they proved many times that they don't give a damn about making the roster a bit more diverse

3rd) ...i honestly don't know, i'd say either Heihachi from Tekken or Dante from Devil May Cry, or another highly requestd character in general; personally i'd like Heihachi better, but i'd gladly welcome Dante as well

4th) a Sakurai fanfavorite, (no, not yet another fire emblem character) who not many people expected, just like Terry: i don't really know Sakurai's gaming experience, so i can't really say who, but i still have confidence in his tastes (turns out Sakurai is a huge Trails fan and drops Estelle or Rean)
BUT, on the other hand, it could be another highly requested character, but not as popular as others, such as 2B

5th) another Nintendo rep, probably a BOTW2 character or Rex and Pyra; yes, i kinda believe spirits deconfirm fighters, but if i 100% believe this for post-launch spirits, i'm not so sure for spirits which have been in the game since its launch, so that's why i still hope Rex and Pyra have a chance (also due to that "hurr durr they were too late for us to add them in the base roster" and then they came out with Byleth whose game wasn't even 6 months old when they dropped them, i just with i could erase that statement from my mind)

6th) the bomb, the character who SHOULD sell the whole pass on his/her own and make the whole internet explode (even though i think he/she won't, if Byleth is anything to go by): IMO Sora would be the perfect character to fill this role

Edited by Yexin

1. Between these two characters the bolded is the most likely I think: Crash/Sora

From what the creators said they don't want Sora in, and he's deconfirmed or something.

2. Between these two characters the bolded is the most likely I think: Cinderace/Sirfetch'd

Sirfetch'd doesn't have a gigantamax form for the Final Smash (if that works or matters? I haven't played Sword or Shield), plus Scorbunny is Go's first pokemon, and this can be considered his fully evolved Scorbunny.

3. Between these two characters  the bolded is the most likely I think: Geno/Rhythm Heaven

Rhythm Heaven might be too much work for the team who's tired now.

4. Perhaps all these characters bolded are the most likely I think: Ring Fit Adventure Character/Tracer/Dante/Master Chief/Lara Croft

Dante might be too much work for the team who's tired now.

5. Between these two franchises only one character can, be selected the bolded is who I think are the most likely:  Adol Christin/Estelle Bright/Rean Schwarzer or Lloyd Irving/Yuri Lowell/Cress Albane

The Tales characters might be less likely to be add in because of Overlimits, Arte links etc.

6. Between these two franchises only one character can, be selected the bolded is which I think are the most likely: Taki/Ryu Hayabusa/Strider Hiryu or Fei-Fong-Wong/Heihachi/Kazuya Mishima/Kos-Mos

Ryu Hayabusa would be more original.

Edited by Fates-Blade

16 minutes ago, Fates-Blade said:

From what the creators said they don't want Sora in, and he's deconfirmed or something.

it's false, not Disney nor Nintendo/Sakurai ever said that they don't want Sora to be in Smash; in fact, Disney Japan's vice president stated that Sora in Smash is an idea they'd welcome, but they'd have to ask for Square Enix's approal firs, even though Sora's copyright is owned by Disney

that false statement came from a video where some dudes were speculating on who Fighter Pass 2 might feature, and one of them said "eh i don't know if Disney Japan would be ok with that", and what people thought he said is "Disney Japan didn't allow Nintendo to put Sora in Smash", thus the stupidly huge amount of "NINTENDO WANTED SORA IN SMASH, DISNEY REFUSED"-like news and articles

i guess i can add some Honorable Mentions:

Ryu Hayabusa, Lloyd Bannings Irving, Geno, Travis Touchdown; they're cool and quite popular, but imho they won't make it in

33 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

@Perkilator Oh, I'm so sorry! You guys can post in Perkilator's thread if you want. I'm gonna try to get this topic deleted. 

go ahead and copy paste what you wrote here, I'll just go ahead and lock it