What's some of your weirdest internet findings?

Cat loaves are a pretty popular thing, but for people who want more diversity, there is a subreddit for a variety of loaves.

If you do not know what ASMR is, check it out. It is good shit. You might not know what you are missing out on until now. Also, remember to use headphones or earbuds. It is one of the few legal ways to get high. There is also cat licking ASMR too. There is a caveat though, and that ASMR is like catnip: some people are not affected by ASMR just as some cats are not affected by catnip. My cat sadly does not seem to have much reaction to catnip.

SCPs are pretty cool. It is like creepypasta, but more organized, structured, and immersive.

Hmmm... The strangest things I've found that I remember how to find...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Somehow I watched the whole thing from beginning to end. Somehow. Don't ask me how as I'm still wondering.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.036b13e3a5879536b5de743161ffcf26.png

I've found weirder crap, but I'm either blanking on how to reach it again... Or I've used brain bleach in an attempt to forget the whole thing and I don't want to relive that journey.

Edited by Hawkwing

If you look up "Roman" on Google, neither Rome nor the Roman Empire are the first result. It is something more naughty/hilarious instead.

1 minute ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Oh my.

Good luck to all the history teachers out there showing students how to research Rome on the projector. What a time to be alive for Zoomer students.

This top quality movie that absolutely makes sense and ablostuley wasn't run through google translate and absolutely dind't have a five dollar budget for the voice actors. Yes, it is the Lucky Dragon, even though they mistanslated the title to "An unusually lucky person." It is horrendously boring, has a strange plot, has the worst voice acting I've seen in MY LIFE and one memorable scene where an old guy yells, "My house burns! And now it rains!" And then he randomly falls over. But he's not dead, because he makes a cameo appearance near the end of the film.

Also, What's up: Balloon to the rescue! is pure gold, other than the racist parts. If you can find it, i strongly encourage watching it.

On 2/28/2020 at 5:41 PM, XRay said:

If you look up "Roman" on Google, neither Rome nor the Roman Empire are the first result. It is something more naughty/hilarious instead.

LOL omg

6 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

LOL omg

First it was Trojan, and now also Roman. Makes you wonder which citizens from a historical city are next.

Edited by XRay

50 minutes ago, XRay said:

First it was Trojan, and now also Roman. Makes you wonder which citizens from a historical city are next.

Trojan is a terrible name for a condom brand. The Trojan horse broke through a barrier and sent a bunch of little dudes in to ruin everyone's day.

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Trojan is a terrible name for a condom brand. The Trojan horse broke through a barrier and sent a bunch of little dudes in to ruin everyone's day.

That is okay. The name sounds cool and the company is probably banking on the fact that the average American is undereducated and ill informed.

2 hours ago, Sir Wolfram of Vallora said:

A really great mashup by Pluff, but if you like Mashups, may I introduce you to the god known as Triple-Q? 

Our Lord and savior Triple-Q is truly a god amongst men.

• 4 weeks later...

JKhPu22TV61ZUHYLJFHcvx-grb-tz3UsEIx5Tmq86bK3qqjfrB3MgtA8qOSlW3WVK8xRp0-P6AbB9yuAdyqbYvkGj3QXnqFGs_NrlCpkFYJdU3y2IDDAWnJv9riUTSPukrhrVrdo

Was looking for a specific section of a Let's Play, and found this instead.

Two more things I remembered:

On 3/3/2020 at 10:27 AM, Espurrhoodie said:

I feel like quite a few of the mashups I've seen certainly qualify. Such as this:

Funnily enough, this was the first video where I learned that Bad Apple was a thing.

5 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Actually this is pretty weird too:

It strangely works and does not sound half bad.