What's some of your weirdest internet findings?

1 hour ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Another thing, I can't get mad at this since the tuning is good:

What the heck am I hearing? What did you do to poor Miku?

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

What the heck am I hearing? What did you do to poor Miku?

That ain't Miku. There's this program called UTAU which is like Vocaloid, but free and you can make your own. Somebody decided to make one of Squidward's voice. Unfortunately due to legal reasons, said UTAU can't be publicly distributed.

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Another thing, I can't get mad at this since the tuning is good:

Ā 

Did someone really make a squidward voice bank? How long has this been a thing? Also the tuning is good surprisingly.Ā 

42 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Did someone really make a squidward voice bank? How long has this been a thing? Also the tuning is good surprisingly.Ā 

Joke UTAU have been around for awhile, but in the case of copyrighted characters like Squidward, you can't officially distributeĀ them. I think somebody made a Spongebob UTAU and made a few covers with that.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:27 AM, Benice said:

Also, What's up: Balloon to the rescue!Ā is pure gold, other than the racist parts. If you can find it, i strongly encourage watching it.

This. So much this.

Also throw Ratatoing and Little Panda Fighter in there. The "evil scheme" and the cat's running animation in Ratatoing is complete genius.

On 4/4/2020 at 3:05 PM, Wraith said:

This is probably the strangest anime Iā€™ve come across while on the internet:

It is a reference to Warhammer 40,000, a miniature wargame. Think Advances Wars, but on a table and no grid.

The Guardsman are soldiers of the Imperium of Man. The Imperium of Man has lots of military branches, the most significant of which are the Astra Militarum (the Imperial Guard), the Imperial Navy, and the eliteĀ Adeptus Astartes (theĀ Space Marines).

In contrast to theĀ Astartes (who are biologically, genetically, and mechanically enhanced elite super soldiers), the GuardsmenĀ are your average-joe, regular-human soldiers of the Astra Militarum. The Imperial Guard is often the first and last line of defense of the Imperium of Man.

What an individual Guardsman lack in combat prowess compared to an individual Astartes, he or she with other Guardsmen together offset that lack ofĀ prowess with combined arms tactics using various warmachines like tanks and airships; with gigatons of artillery barrages that can blot out the sun and turn day into night, and can turn night backĀ into day with numerousĀ explosions and fire; and withĀ sheer numbers flooding the battlefield with a tidal wave of bullets, lasers, and men;Ā as well as matching the Astartes in equalĀ courage, heroism, and devotion to the Emperor.

The first speaker in the video is a follower of Chaos mocking the Guardsmen andĀ attempting to convince someone to join Chaos. The second speaker is rebuking the first speaker by stating that the "weak" Guardsmen has stood vigilĀ and repelled Chaos incursions for over 10,000 years. And if Chaos is truly as powerful as they claim themselves to be, then how are they repulsed at every turn by the weak Guardsmen with cheap equipment and little training?

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, XRay said:

It is a reference to Warhammer 40,000, a miniature wargame. Think Advances Wars, but on a table and no grid.

I know. The Emperor protects.

Edited by Wraith