I have never introduced myself here even though I have been a member for a while

Regnal.Astra

Hello you can call me Astra, I am a fan of all the Fire Emblem games. My favourite game would be radiant dawn. I have been playing Fire Emblem for a very long time now. I am Looking forward to meeting new people here 🙂 If you would like to check me out heres a link to my youtube. Youtube

Welcome to the club of members with a belated introduction.  I have been a member for... basically 4 and a half years, interacted with the community plenty, but have yet to actually give a proper introduction, lmao.

If your YouTube account has any LPs, you should post in the Let's Play subforum (located under the "General Gaming" section) and share it that way.  Or if it's less... gameplay oriented (stuff like vlogs or analysis videos), you can post it in Creative.  You can also link self-promotion stuff in your signature.  I've done so, although my own YouTube endeavors have basically been postponed indefinitely (though maybe not for much longer).  Anyway, welcome to this radiant forest.  If you get tired of the same forum palette, there's always the "Theme" option at the bottom of the page where you can change the color scheme.