If a FEW2 were to use canon stages, which would you be excited for?

Archenea:

Altea and Talys: The island nations are small enough to serve as a full stage just as in their base game. 

Elibe:
Shrine of Seals: Its a stage in both Elibean games and a climactic one both times
Laus: A recurring location in the Elibe games. You could start out in the Laus field and having to fight your way to the castle. 
Dragon shrine

Tellius
Elincia's gambit: Defense chapter
Riven Bridge: It features in both the Tellius game and it being a bridge makes for a good gimmick. 
Nevasa castle

Fodlan:
Garreg Mach Monastery: Given its the most famous location it seems rather self evident. 
Derdriu: An interesting stage with a walled city, coastline and ships. 
Enbarr: A city stage with multiple bridges
Grondor hills: Its one of the more recognizable outdoor locations. 

I'm going to pretend that Sigurd/Seliph/someone else from FE4 made it in.  And if so, use just about anything.  FE4's maps weren't fun from a FE perspective, but I think they'd be more enjoyable in a FEW one.

I think Fodlan is a lock for a prospective FEW 2, so I suspect Garreg Mach and Gronder Field from Three Houses. From non-Fodlanese places: 

Valentia: Zofia Castle, Tower of Duma, Thabes Labyrinth

Fateslandia: Castle Shirasagi, Castle Krakenberg, Castle Gyges, Crykensia

Akaneia:
A Brush in the Teeth
Chosen by Fate

Valentia:
A map based on the inside of the Temple of Mila
A map based on a dungeon, maybe the Seabound Shrine or the Deliverance Hideout

Jugdral:
Dance in the Skies
The Final Holy War
Noel Canyon
An Undying Oath

Elibe:
The Ostian Revolt
Legends and Lies
The Dread Isle
Battle before Dawn

Magvel:
Victims of War
Unbroken Heart

Tellius:
Day Breaks
Moment of Fate
Elincia's Gambit
Rebirth (all 5 parts)

for now, i can think of these ones

Edited by Yexin

the ones id want the most from each game...

archanea:

castle pales

michalis battle

castle dolhr

altea castle

dragons table

valentia:

castle zofia

milas temple

dumas tower

castle rigel

dumas underground dungeon

judgral:

thracias final map?

elibe:

shrine of seals

dragons gate

castle ostia

castle bern

magvel:

castle renais

castle grado

the woods semi final map

final map

tellius:

crimea castle courtyard

elincias gambit

greil mercenaries headquarters

that one defend mission in gallia

daien castle

black knight map

the boulder map (fe9)

michaiahs defend map

goddesses tower

olivers mansion

ylisse:

milas tree

valm castle

plegia courtyard/emms execution site

dragons table (electric bogaloo)

yen'feys volcano map

regna ferox arena

grimnas back, cause fuck it

fates:

krakenburg

leos map

camillas map

nohr underground

hoshido castle

the hoshido defend yukimaru map thing, i forget its name

takumis map

hinokas map

valla

valla castle

fodlan:

fhirdiand

adrestia castle

alliance capital place

the slitherers secret base

grondor field

fodlans throat/nemesis map

garreg mach

taeiltiu plains

I would love to see a Gronder Field, I would imagine there would be you and two other armies and you would have to take a fort from each side at the same time, (Like with what you had to do with Ryoma and Xander in FEW1) 

From Awakening the Validar map, Dragon Table, would be interesting too see, maybe having your units split up, two fight Validar, two just fight regularly.

Echoes I would chose either the Tower of Duma or the Rudolf map

Verdane would be a cool map, probably just take forts where the castles would be located

Archanea: Talys! It's iconic and the right size for a FEW map.

Jugdral: Ch.4 (Dance in the Skies - Silessia)- there aren't too many snowy/wintery maps in FE, so this could be a nice contrast to the other maps. Plus, it's a map that has a lot going on in the first place.

Elibe: Maybe Castle Ostia? There's also some fun gimmicks I could see them doing with FE6's Ch 11A (Hero of the Western Isles - the map Larum + Echidna are recruited)

Magvel: Maybe the chapter you battle Selena in Ephraim's route? (Fluorspar's Oath)

Tellius: ELINCIA'S GAMBIT. There's so much you can do with that level. You could be doing defenses, you could order your allies to hold the keep while you go behind enemy lines, or you could come in at the bottom like Geoffrey's group does. There's so many ways that map can be used tbh.

Valentia: Nuibaba's Manor could be cool. A nighttime map with a bunch of creepity creeps hanging around.

Fodlan: There's so many good choices tbh, but I like the idea of Enbarr. Cities are great for Musou games because you can really play around with pathways and such.

I know it's supposed to be from a specific game but just having a generic boat map would be great. Just about every fire emblem has at least one, if not more, boat maps. If it has to be from a specific game then my choice is that fog of war boat map from sacred stones.

Anyway, for Elibe - Cog of Destiny, The Elder Revelation, Dragon's Gate, Light, Castle Ostia, Castle Bern, Dread Isle, and Sword of Spirits.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

On 2/26/2020 at 7:33 PM, Scoot said:

I'm gonna nominate that map in Fates that was built out of dragon bones but then turns into a real dragon. Also Shambhala.

Fort Dragonfall? I believe that’s the one.

As for my picks (one per continent):

Archanea: Talys (could be used as a tutorial map)

>Ylisse: Arena Ferox

Valentia: Nuibana’s Abode

>Valm: Valm Castle and its outskirts

Judgral: Verdane

Elibe: Dread Isle and Dragon’s Gate

Magvel: Jehanna

Tellius: Melior and the Tower of Guidance

Hoshido: Castle Shirasagi and its town square

Nohr: Cyrkensia

Fódlan: Garreg Mach Monastery, and a toss up between Ailell and Shambhala.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Anomalocaris said:

Awakening already had its time in the sun, but a map based on Grima's back (with those dark spikes serving as the fort "walls" would be pretty sick.

I think there is absolutely room for minor Fates, Awakening, and SD additions to a FEW2, just to fill in some of the more obvious major holes. 1 iconic stage each (probably Arena Ferox, the Opera House, and something from SD).

1 new character from each. Awakening gets Gaius, SD gets Camus and Sirius as alt costumes for Zeke (as a SoV rep), and Fates gets Kaze.

36 minutes ago, Etheus said:

I think there is absolutely room for minor Fates, Awakening, and SD additions to a FEW2, just to fill in some of the more obvious major holes. 1 iconic stage each (probably Arena Ferox, the Opera House, and something from SD).

1 new character from each. Awakening gets Gaius, SD gets Camus and Sirius as alt costumes for Zeke (as a SoV rep), and Fates gets Kaze.

No Julian for Shadow Dragon, rip :I

2 hours ago, Etheus said:

I'd be okay with that. But I do think that Camus/Sirius/Zeke is the single most glaring Archanea omission and needs to make it in somehow.

True. They could probably give us both Camus and Julian tbh. If anything, Camus should've been the villain rep for Shadow Dragon instead of Gharnef if you ask me

Edited by Gregster101

Derdriu and Enbarr would be wonderful opportunities for the devs to flex new graphical capabilities, and would offer some interesting and unique terrain options. Waterways, canals, bridges and whatnot would make the former diverse, and Enbarr could give you the claustrophobic feeling of fighting in a dense city--could be interesting. 

• 5 weeks later...

Garreg Mach of course 

Destroyed future of awakening would be cool if they could work it in; and could be shaped like grima as if the villains built in the corpse of an old Grima like the skull we see. 

I have to agree with Garreg Mach. One of my biggest hopes for that game was that we'd get a defense map inside the actual school proper, instead of the fight we got with the entrance just barely in view. I don't like FE Warriors or Three Houses, and yet inexplicably I'd be tempted to buy the game just to experience that stage if they did it.