If a FEW2 were to use canon stages, which would you be excited for?

31 minutes ago, Alastor15243 said:

I have to agree with Garreg Mach. One of my biggest hopes for that game was that we'd get a defense map inside the actual school proper, instead of the fight we got with the entrance just barely in view. I don't like FE Warriors or Three Houses, and yet inexplicably I'd be tempted to buy the game just to experience that stage if they did it.

One of my main disappointments with Three Houses, a game I love, is a lack of proper defense maps, my favorite objective.

I'd also like to see Warriors 2 actually attempt to emulate proper defense objectives like Elincia's Gambit or Conquest Chapter 10. It has a Fort Defense mode, but honestly, the defense aspect of that mode is no more substantial than in any other mode. And it isn't like a Warriors game can't excel at this. We already have the Dragon Quest Heroes games that thoroughly rely on this objective type.

Edited by Etheus

• 2 months later...

Garreg Mach could make for an interesting stage to represent Three Houses, a story mode level based on it could be a defense map... but it would also be interesting for, say, a History Mode battle based on Crimson Flower to have a reenactment of when you attack it alongside the other Black Eagles. 

A boat map-themed level could be pretty fun, like a port stage or just a level that takes place on various boats (doesn't have to be from a specific game)

The Dragon's Gate could make for a cool Blazing Blade-themed map, maybe including an outside area and an inside area, referencing the initial attack on it and the final chapter, respectively.