I'm making Roy in Awakening. Who wants to write some Supports?

BigPigeon

Hi folks!

For the past couple months I've been learning how to add new characters to Fire Emblem Awakening, and have gotten pretty good at it. As a special request I've decided to make Roy, a character I know nothing about outside of Smash Bros. I've attached my current progress on his model, which is going pretty smoothly.

Roy here is going to be a fully realized character with Supports and everything. However, as I said I know nothing about Roy and so writing Supports is beyond my ability to accurately do. To that end I'm looking for some aid: if anyone is interested, I'll accept pretty much any Support Conversation you give. Don't worry about formatting or anything, I can build the actual support file myself, I just need the words.

The only guidelines are:

1. He needs to support with both Avatars and Chrom

2. No S Supports with any characters that can have children, since I don't want to interfere with that part of the game

3. Yes S Supports with 2nd Gen characters and any non-reproducing 1 Gens (Tiki, Anna, the Khans, etc)...

I'll update this thread with my progress on Roy's design, of course.

RoyModel4.PNG

When they ask you for Roy-Tiki support, but you already wrote a Roy X Tiki crackship.

It's a piece of garbage and it brings me pain to remember it. I hadn't even played Binding Blade when I wrote it. I hadn't even read through the supports at that point. I had literally no idea what I was doing and I have literally no idea what I was thinking.

Yeah though, Roy is pretty cool.

• eclipse changed the title to I'm making Roy in Awakening. Who wants to write some Supports?
On 2/26/2020 at 11:27 PM, BigPigeon said:

I can work with that. I can probably chop that up into 4 support levels.

I wouldn't necessarily encourage you to do that- it's not a great story to be honest. If you would prefer, I could attempt to write something better.

Please, feel free! As I said I know nothing about Roy or Binding Blade, so any content you're willing to write I'll use.

Also progress: I have Roy's Lord model complete. Looks pretty good! Like Marth it's based on the Female Lord model, but I added the chest armor texture from the Dark Knight to create a breastplate, and altered the colors to give him short sleeves, white pants and overall a darker color scheme. It's basically impossible to tell from this screenshot but the broach pinned to his collar is also changed; its insignia is now a Lion.

1308865502_RoyModel6_correctanimations.thumb.PNG.11c6cca63d2a28a6a9cc8c083368927c.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 10:05 PM, STRONG AND TOUGH said:

This is looking pretty good! You still need some writers? I have an idea for a Lucina and Roy support, I just have to find the time to write it.

Please! I'll take whatever anyone is willing to provide.

Here's his Great Lord model, incidentally.

RoyGreatLord5.thumb.png.f48d775b61a9287df6a9c33119c96d8d.png