Awakening-Choose my Characters for the Run!

Hello, it's me again.

Recently, I've been feeling a strange urge to replay Awakening for no reason. However, since I've no game plan to make this playthrough stand out, I'm going to ask you guys to choose whatever units you want me to use.

I was going to make a Poll before, but it occupied way too much space so I decided to do like I made the 'Hogwarts Run' of FETH.

..In case you don't remember (can't blame you), what I did was asking you guys to choose up to 5 units that I needed to use.

No need to actually trouble yourself with things like 'Join time', 'How good the character is' or even the difficulty I'm using. Just choose whatever unit comes to your mind.

The only 'rules' are:

-You can't choose 5 second gen. units (...because that's torture)

-Yes, you can vote for Chrom, Robin and the late-game characters (They'll still be used at mandatory chapters, but they need to have votes if you want them to participate in non-mandatory ones)

-If two persons vote for the same character, he will get preference on the deployment menu

And...I guess that's it! Well, do your best!

(Also, if you forgot what characters Awakening has, I made this little list on spoiler)

Spoiler

Gen 1:

Chrom

Robin

Lissa

Frederick

Sully

Virion

Stahl

Vaike

Miriel

Sumia

Kellam

Donnel

Lon'qu

Ricken

Maribelle

Panne

Gaius

Cordelia

Gregor

Nowi

Libra

Tharja

Anna

Olivia

Cherche

Henry

Say'ri

Tiki

Basilio

Flavia

Gangrel

Walhart

Emmeryn

Yen'fay

Aversa

Priam

Gen 2:

Lucina

Owain

Inigo

Brady

Kjelle

Cynthia

Severa

Gerome

Morgan

Yarne

Laurent

Noire

Nah

....I feel like my bad english skills finally got the worst out of me. I was initially going for something like 'Choose 5 characters, with only 1 being a 2nd Gen Unit' but that didn't work out so well.

But worry not, the 'rule' has become 'Choose whoever you want, but only 1. And choose the parent if a unit is from 2nd Gen.' because of popular opinion. 

And..Well, I also wanted to say thank you to everybody who participated. This looks like a fine team already!

Also, since there's no rule about ME not being able to choose, I'm going with Stahl.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:37 AM, BergelomeuSantos said:

But worry not, the 'rule' has become 'Choose whoever you want, but only 1. And choose the parent if a unit is from 2nd Gen.' because of popular opinion. 

Well darn, I was saving up my other four votes. That's alright though, I think my vote was pretty good.