March Mythic Hero Speculation: Madness, Mayhem or Meh?

daisy jane

hqi538jg9vd41.png

Once we get an updated Image - i'll well, Update this. 

Welcome to the Mythic Speculation for the Month of March!

There has been some movement (Mostly, they put Ike on my Birthday Month so even if I decided to summon in July, whatever is in Red just got suckier for me) But seeing the red units being shifted - it seems to me that they re trying to put in some 5* reds back into the legendary pool who simply won't appear on a banner for some time? (Like they bumped Marth for Phina.  That one still blows my mind)- not to mention that theoretically Phina could be on a Heroes with Banner (her form skill).

For Special heroes, it looks like they might be doing a wax on, wax off approach (Mythics have some, Legendaries have 1 or none) -I do believe now that Legendary Months will have the Double Special Heroes, which does get very interesting because with the one in February, we can scratch off special, Sigrun, Helbindi, Laegjarn, Lyn, Wolt,, Reinhardt and Nephenee - meaning that we will see if Duo Heroes will be seen on Monthly banners at all - since after Ishtar , we see Duo Hector make his first appearance chronology release wise.  

Please Note: Eirika is not coming back until August. if you want her - get her now. 

March is pretty open truly, with Blue being the only locked slot right now. 

Red: 
Altina makes her first rerun appearance after her debut in November. She Shares with Roy (Pairup), and a blank spot. 
This could be where we see Ishtar - or if they skip her, we're looking at Brave Alm, or Valentia Catria. Igrene is very likely to be on the Blazing Wind Banner, Ewan already had his heroes w/debut knocking him out 

Blue 
A solid lock for Fjorm, Peony and Naga. -It's not bad per se. Fjorm is really good in AR (water weeks + bonus), Peony and Naga are great for MS + AR.  it could be worse. 

Green:
Thrasir 
is all alone by herself. I expect she'll be joined with either Brave Micaiah and the Mythic Hero (Mila?!)
(if Micaiah is skipped, we're looking at Osain). 

Colourless
Robin
 is holding the fort by herself (like old times) - she would be joined with Brave Camilla (not sure if they would dump 3 of 4 Brave heroes here),  so we could be seeing a repeat colourless (who i have no idea), and then Mythic hero.

I firmly do believe that we're going to get a doozy of a Legendary Hero in April. (that's when Alm got his Legendary alt - and he was busted). It's also golden week, so i think the best thing (for them) truly is to have our first Legendary Three Houses Unit - and would you look at that. April is completely free for Blue, Green and Colourless. Coincidence? (probably lol). So who is available for mythics?

No idea. haha. but i do think it will be a Green one.  And probably Astra

What do you wanna see? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i expect the next mythic hero to be colorless, but i honestly have no idea about who that may be

i'm scared it could be rhea, because i DESPISE legendary/mythic banners

If Altina doesn't win the gauntlet, I'm gonna have to pull for her here, but I already have L!Roy, so this isn't appealing. Bonus doubler could be nice I guess, but it's not what I am aiming for. 

As for the Mythic, if it is indeed

Spoiler

Rhea

, that'd be another place to invest orbs. Colourless would seem likely and I ain't too hot on merging my Frima further. So yeah, not exactly an ideal banner for me either way.

I keep thinking we'll get an Astra Mythic from Fates sometime since I think that was when the Astra element was first officially introduced. (Astral dragons, anyway.) So, if colorless, could be that. I agree that Hel will be coming as a green mythic sometime. But will she be Anima like her subordinates, or perhaps a more aggressive sort?

46 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't think it'll be Seiros. She'd be a red sword and we just got two of those in Altina and Lif. I'm thinking Mila as a green hero.

Mila would be nice, I've been hoping for her and it seems like a good time.

And agreed about Seiros seeming like a sword unit. 

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:
  Hide contents

As Seiros though, it is the only thing she uses.

Spoiler

In CF she does take her dragon from. 

Also she could be as normal Rhea and not Seiros as it would way too spoily. Rhea is alright as they thought it was fine to mention that Sothis is the goddess some weeks after the release of the game. So its fine to tell us Rhea's identity as it happens one or two chapters later and nearly half a year has passed since then. 

Red looks really good as I want to get an Altina merge and get Roy finally. Green is also really good due to Thrasir and Osian/Nagi (hopefully) and a potential Mythic. 

While Colorless in May looks stacked, it's pretty clear that Alm doesn't like me very much, so I'm a bit wary to try to Summon for him and Leif there, even though I've been waiting for them to share. We'll have to see when the time comes who the 3rd is~

Meanwhile June unironically looks pretty good for me. Sothis, Yune (and I don't actually mind Lyn), Chrom, and Dormer is not all that bad even though it kinda looks like trash for most people~

I’m on team no seasonals on this banner. Ishtar and Berkut will dance their way to a double special heroes banner probably! I’m just SUPER interested to see if they will rerun Duo Hector or not...

I am also on Team Hel for green. Osain as the third slot. A shame, cuz I would like to try for him elsewhere.

I predict Valentia Catria will be the third red—that would be a solid lineup.

I don’t expect any of the new braves to return quite yet... maybe AFTER golden week if they return as a hero fest?

As for colorless... is it out of line to suggest Fallen Tiki will return AGAIN as well? After that, I would say Larum to round up the third slot. I kinda foresee her being as rare as Flying Olivia when it comes to reruns. Colorless in general is so empty when it comes to new 5*s lol.

If all goes like this, I’ll probably throw a few orbs at green and colorless... but not a lot. It will be a nice chance to save up.

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wait, why is May suddenly not including RD Ike anymore? He can't possibly be taken out of rotation entirely!

My bad, forgot to paste him into July.

Looks like all the first-year (of legendaries) are intentionally being run half as often going forward, i.e. once every ~6 months for older legendaries and once every ~3 months for newer ones. Unless they fundamentally change how these monthly banners work (or add a second one), there's probably no other choice to deal with the logjam.

EDIT: Fixed up the image to prevent further confusion.

Edited by Humanoid

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

My bad, forgot to paste him into July.

Looks like all the first-year (of legendaries) are intentionally being run half as often going forward, i.e. once every ~6 months for older legendaries and once every ~3 months for newer ones. Unless they fundamentally change how these monthly banners work (or add a second one), there's probably no other choice.

EDIT: Fixed up the image to prevent further confusion.

But the OP still shows him as being available in May as well. So is he or is he not coming back in May? That's what I'm asking.

Just now, Anacybele said:

But the OP still shows him as being available in May as well. So is he or is he not coming back in May? That's what I'm asking.

He's not. The image in the OP is from last month, the person who made it hasn't released an updated version yet so daisy put it there as a placeholder. I made a quick edit to the image to update it with the current info, as per the in-game notification.

4 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

He's not. The image in the OP is from last month, the person who made it hasn't released an updated version yet so daisy put it there as a placeholder. I made a quick edit to the image to update it with the current info, as per the in-game notification.

Okay, but now I'm wondering why Ike's availability changed. That's weird. And it sucks, I was looking forward to pulling for more merges for him and seeing if I get a Lif along the way too...

Wow, just when I decide to save orbs for July’s banner they quit L!Ike :’(

Well, at least they moved there another useful legendary as it’s Alm. I just need to keep saving orbs for that banner, there’s just soooo many useful stuff there...

I think I’ll have to skip April because May looks really appealing to me. Ephraim and Lucina have eluded me every single time they were featured, and red and colorless are really good.

For March, I can try for Thrasir and either of the reds. I’m predicting Dark mythic Medeus or Astra mythic Mila.