March Mythic Hero Speculation: Madness, Mayhem or Meh?

daisy jane

Considering colorless tomes are going to be a thing and colorless is open this month, I think it's safe to say we're getting another L!Grima situation. Who do you think our colorless tome Mythic will be? If it were Legendary I'd have said Micaiah, but there are more options here. Rhea would be a nice fit given the other 3H banner this month, but I hope it's not her because I hate pulling on these banners. Maybe Ashera?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Considering colorless tomes are going to be a thing and colorless is open this month, I think it's safe to say we're getting another L!Grima situation. Who do you think our colorless tome Mythic will be? If it were Legendary I'd have said Micaiah, but there are more options here. Rhea would be a nice fit given the other 3H banner this month, but I hope it's not her because I hate pulling on these banners. Maybe Ashera?

I feel doubtful it would be Rhea as I would imagine she'd be Sword or Dragon.

So, my guess will be on Ashera.

Though I too believe Ashera is going to be the Mythic I kind of do hope for Dheginsea as dragon laguz have not yet arrived, or Ashunera as I like when heroes make background characters like her, Naga and Altina playable and she also receiveved a new Cipher card but Ashera is far more likely. 

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hilda said:

Ok just as a question, when is Bramimond showing up next? Havent found the Date yet (or never seem to find it)

If i'm not wrong, it'll be in July as there is 4 months between rerun 🙂

I haven't seen an updated legendary schedule yet, so looks like it's:

• April:
    • Ryoma, Marth, Hrid
    • Naga
    • Celica
    • Eir
  • May:
    • Eliwood, Lif
    • Ephraim, Lucina, Julia
    • Hector
    • Leif, Alm
  • June:
    • Sothis
    • Chrom, Azura, Peony
    • Yune, Lyn
    • Duma, Robin
  • July:
    • Ike, Altina, Roy
    • Tiki, Fjorm
    • Thrasir
    • (no colorless yet)
  • August:
    • Eirika
    • (no blue yet)
    • Gunnthra
    • Brammimond

May is probably Hel, June is probably someone red. April looks likely to be blue, since it's the most open that color will be for a while. We did just get Chrom as the previous legendary in blue, but that sort of thing has happened before, and it makes more sense than having two consecutive months of colorless or green. (And we know it can't be red.) July might be colorless, if that's why Brammimond isn't reappearing until August.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I haven't seen an updated legendary schedule yet, so looks like it's:

• April:
    • Ryoma, Marth, Hrid
    • Naga
    • Celica
    • Eir
  • May:
    • Eliwood, Lif
    • Ephraim, Lucina, Julia
    • Hector
    • Leif, Alm
  • June:
    • Sothis
    • Chrom, Azura, Peony
    • Yune, Lyn
    • Duma, Robin
  • July:
    • Ike, Altina, Roy
    • Tiki, Fjorm
    • Thrasir
    • (no colorless yet)
  • August:
    • Eirika
    • (no blue yet)
    • Gunnthra
    • Brammimond

May is probably Hel, June is probably someone red. April looks likely to be blue, since it's the most open that color will be for a while. We did just get Chrom as the previous legendary in blue, but that sort of thing has happened before, and it makes more sense than having two consecutive months of colorless or green. (And we know it can't be red.) July might be colorless, if that's why Brammimond isn't reappearing until August.

thx for the update

April could prolly be a Green Xander to coincide with the Fates banner or so

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

thx for the update

April could prolly be a Green Xander to coincide with the Fates banner or so

Doesn't seem like there's much association with the banners at the moment. Xander could also be blue, if that's the color they want to go for.

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Doesn't seem like there's much association with the banners at the moment. Xander could also be blue, if that's the color they want to go for.

The only thing that has stayed true so far is that the non 5* resplendent heroes have been from the same continent as the legendary/mythic heroes. 

So far Cordelia has matches with Chrom and Sophia with Bramimond.

This is most likely just pure coicidence and I do not assume this to be a reliable pattern at all. 

12 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

The only thing that has stayed true so far is that the non 5* resplendent heroes have been from the same continent as the legendary/mythic heroes. 

So far Cordelia has matches with Chrom and Sophia with Bramimond.

This is most likely just pure coicidence and I do not assume this to be a reliable pattern at all. 

Yeah, certainly doesn't seem like it can hold up next time we get an OC mythic.

Here's a calendar of when the Legendary/Mythic heroes will return that I found on reddit.

jml6v5s1lyp41.png

Considering the Mythic banner had the brave versions of Alm, Micaiah and Camilla I'm guessing we will see Brave Eliwood on April's Legendary banner. I would really like it if green had Nagi and H!L'Arachel to accompany L!Celica. New Legendary Hero looks like it could be blue, green or colorless. Have no idea who it could be but it will probably be some high profile lord since Golden Week will be going on in Japan while the banner is available. Watch it be another bow user since 2018 had Lyn as a green bow and 2019 had Alm as a colorless bow.. I would just guess a Three Houses Lord will be next but it is still probably too soon to give one of them a Legendary alt just yet so I am just going to guess Micaiah is coming next.

Edited by NSSKG151

Speaking of seasonal reruns, I wonder if we're going to get another Double Special Heroes banner this month - I've been speculating about them being every two months. That could handle most or all of the remaining Soiree and Halloween units. Maybe we'll finally find out what their plan is for rerunning Duo heroes?

For the record - outside of 3H and TMS, the units featured in the 8-bit lords compilation that don't yet have legendary versions are Sigurd, Seliph, Micaiah, Sothe, and Corrin.

Seliph is still my most wanted legendary, since he's the only lord that hasn't gotten any version since before CYL1 - and right after launch, at that. But I'm not sure if he'd work well in blue.

Edited by Othin

I dont think Special Heroes will run in Legendary/Mythic banners anymore as seen lately, they will be absent and run in their seasonal legendary-esque banners.

In that regard for April i think
Red is set
Blue: Naga, Brave Eliwood, Camus
Green: Celica, legendary Xander, Nagi
Colorless: Silque and some olde Colorless rerun

May will introduce Hel prolly

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Serious question: Why would a theoretical legendary Xander be green?

Bolverk, since it hasn't shown up anywhere else yet.

It's not a guarantee of it, but that's the reasoning I've seen.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

Bolverk, since it hasn't shown up anywhere else yet.

It's not a guarantee of it, but that's the reasoning I've seen.

I'd expect that on Legendary Camilla.  Which would probably throw the entire fanbase into an uproar that i don't want to think about.

I feel obligated to believe we won’t see Hubert, Catria, Ewan, Igrene, Shannan, Petra, Nagi, Osain and Silque on legendary banners. They’ve been reran in some form already, and, especially with red, those slots are too tightly packed to justify any old unit popping in anytime soon. I mean, what even is the chance of Hubert of all characters appearing as the sole red unit in May? Lol 

Nagi seems like a good candidate for a reoccurring green unit though.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'd expect that on Legendary Camilla.  Which would probably throw the entire fanbase into an uproar that i don't want to think about.

doesnt matter what a Legendary Camilla would wear as a weapon. The fact that she would have a Legendary alt would throw the entire fanbase into uproar. And it would be a banner i would refuse to spend anything on just to spite Camilla as a Legendary.

Edited by Hilda

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

The fact that she would have a Legendary alt would throw the entire fanbase into uproar.

as camilla has shown, repeatedly, no, it would send all the enlightened folk of serenes forest into uproar because another camilla; serenes forest represents barely a percentage of the fanbase

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

And it would be a banner i would refuse to spend anything on just to spite Camilla as a Legendary.

good for you, i know two dudes who would spend cash on it, let alone the clear cash that people have spent on camilla alts to get her to seven alts, because intelligent systems isn't some dumb bitch that just dartboards alts

1 minute ago, SockPuppet said:

I feel obligated to believe we won’t see Hubert, Catria, Ewan, Igrene, Shannan, Petra, Nagi, Osain and Silque on legendary banners. They’ve been reran in some form already, and, especially with red, those slots are too tightly packed to justify any old unit popping in anytime soon. I mean, what even is the chance of Hubert of all characters appearing as the sole red unit in May? Lol 

Nagi seems like a good candidate for a reoccurring green unit though.

Yeah, it seems like they're going for a policy of, 5* New Heroes get some rerun a few months later, whatever type of rerun it is. The green and colorless ones are still candidates since those colors have a habit of repeating, but probably not the red or blue ones.

Speaking of which, looking over recent "Heroes with" banners...

• 4/3: Guidance - Super Olivia, Tana, Super Hinoka
  • 3/27: Even Wave - Shannan, Selkie, Osian
  • 3/21: Aerobatics - Super Catria, Petra, Super Nino
  • 2/29: Blazing Wind - Igrene, Hinoka, Super Olwen
  • 2/21: Stance - Ewan, Thea, Surtr
  • 2/1: Valor - Lene, Nagi, Maribelle
  • 1/22: Chill - Hubert, Kliff, Sue

While the current Guidance banner is an exception, it looks like they're deliberately building many of those "Heroes with" banners around specific reruns from the relevant timeframe.

Now that I think about it I think the next Legendary is going to have the fire element since it is still going to be fire season at the end of the month. I don't think Micaiah has an affinity to the fire element so my guess there might be wrong. Xander I could see be fire element if they want to have Nohr represented by fire but really I just see any Fates legendary defaulting to water element since Hosido's rep and Valla's rep were both water element and it would be weird to me to see Nohr's rep be anything but water. But as of late I feel like IS just slaps whatever element on the Legendary Heroes.

I actually kind of wish we were getting a Mythic Hero this month instead because it would have been a good time to bring Medeus into the game to coincide with the 30th anniversary.

Edited by NSSKG151

Sigurd and Seliph really need something at this point, but unless they wanna pull some canon-bending for Seliph (which I don't think they will) they'll probably both be red. Which is stacked at this point. I also expect Micaiah at some point. Maybe she can be our first legendary staff. Heroes, you allergic to those or something? I also expect Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude to get legendary forms at some point, but not for some time at least. At this point I think their Brave forms might come out first and we should expect legendaries for them next year.

With regards to Fates, I feel that legendary Ryoma was a mistake (as well as legendary Tiki). With as many candidates for legendary heroes as there are, most of them being shoved into red at that, Ryoma didn't have any business being there. Ryoma being there also opens up the door for legendary Xander as well, for duality's sake. I don't think Camilla or any of the non-Xander other siblings should be legendary because ultimately the siblings are not lords nor are they really that important. Fates should've gotten Azura and one Corrin for their legendary reps instead of Ryoma. But with the way things are at this point, only Corrin and Xander can be justified for Fates.

Also, even if the new FEH channel wants to call Sothe a lord, I don't think he's "legendary material". I don't even think he should count as a lord because in the last few chapters of RD you can kill him without a game over.

Since we're expecting a legendary next month, I think anyone who can avoid red is fair game. So no Sigurd or Seliph, but I can totally see Micaiah with a staff. I don't want to assume that Xander's gonna get Garon's axe, so I won't guess him. I can't think of any more reasonable candidates from Archanea, Valentia, Elibe, Magvel, or Ylisse ... so my guess is either Micaiah with a staff or they decide to start running 3H legendaries next month.