March Mythic Hero Speculation: Madness, Mayhem or Meh?

daisy jane

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Now that I think about it I think the next Legendary is going to have the fire element since it is still going to be fire season at the end of the month. I don't think Micaiah has an affinity to the fire element so my guess there might be wrong. Xander I could see be fire element if they want to have Nohr represented by fire but really I just see any Fates legendary defaulting to water element since Hosido's rep and Valla's rep were both water element and it would be weird to me to see Nohr's rep be anything but water. But as of late I feel like IS just slaps whatever element on the Legendary Heroes.

I actually kind of wish we were getting a Mythic Hero this month instead because it would have been a good time to bring Medeus into the game to coincide with the 30th anniversary.

It has to be Green Xander. We havent gotten any Green Legendary pair up unit. We got 2 Reds 2 Blues 2 Colorless no green yet. 

And i mean if Fates diesnt get a pair up legendary lol?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

It has to be Green Xander. We havent gotten any Green Legendary pair up unit. We got 2 Reds 2 Blues 2 Colorless no green yet. 

And i mean if Fates diesnt get a pair up legendary lol?

We already have Celica as a green legendary pair up hero who is even coming back this month. But I wouldn't mind getting Bolverk wielding Xander this month as well. Fates will eventually get a pair up legendary hero since Xander and Corrin still haven't got legendary alts yet.

Edited by NSSKG151