I'm bored. Ask me random questions.

Espurrhoodie

5 minutes ago, indigoasis said:

What would your ideal roster for a theoretical SpongeBob fighting game look like?

Shoot I wasn't expecting this question.

Uhh, I feel like we'd have to go with the iconic reoccurring characters like Spongebob, Patrick, Plankton, Mrs Puff, Squidward, Mr Krabs, Pearl, Sandy, and Larry the Lobster. Maybe add in Patchy the Pirate. Maybe Old Man Jenkins. Add in the "My Leg!" guy as a joke character. Maybe also Mindy and Neptune from the movie.

Wow I just realised how long it's been since I've last seen Spongebob.

33 minutes ago, Benice said:

If you cpuld use devine pulse to rewrite ONE event in your life then move to present day, what would it be?

I'd probably prevent myself from almost drowning when I was 7. Obviously I got saved, but I think it might have done something to me because as far as I remember, I began to become alot more introverted and anti-social after that incident.

....that was depressing.

12 minutes ago, Innocentmask said:

What types of games are you into?

Rpgs mostly. But rhythm games are pretty good even though I only have one atm (Project Mirai DX)

I also have a fondness for life sims. No clue why.

49 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'd probably prevent myself from almost drowning when I was 7. Obviously I got saved, but I think it might have done something to me because as far as I remember, I began to become alot more introverted and anti-social after that incident.

....that was depressing.

... that was a bad question for me to ask, I suppose.

Why are youvhyped enough for an fe4 remake that you'd wear a Thanos mask?

10 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Oh shit I forgot I did that

Maybe later today. I gotta dig out my 3DS and recharge it.

10 hours ago, Benice said:

Why are youvhyped enough for an fe4 remake that you'd wear a Thanos mask?

Because it is hype worthy. Also I don't remember how that thing started.

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Do you think love can bloom anywhere, even on a battlefield?

Considering tgat my grandparents met at a funeral, I'm gonna say yes.

26 minutes ago, Brovett said:

What anime do you watch? 

I've seen Madoka Magica, Kill La Kill, snd The Devil is a Part-Timer. I've read the manga for FMA and I'm currently watching JoJo. Although I do plan on watching Eizouken when I'm finished rewatching Madoka.

Also, not really an example since it's American, but I've seen RWBY. Pls no Vol 7 spoilers I've only seen the first episode.

If you're open to suggestions, I've got some.

• Corpse Party (VERY GORY, but it's a good, short little show nonetheless. It also has a PS Vita game)
  • Sword Art Online (Writing is a bit off at times, and the quality seems to drop after the 2nd arc, but it's a really good show with memorable characters)
  • Girls und Panzer (Goofy concept, it's a fun anime to watch, for sure)
  • Log Horizon (Just started watching this show, but of what I've seen of it, it's REALLY good)

Have you baked French onion soup before?

Would you rather play Heroes or Cipher?

What would you do if your parents told you that you were adopted?

Why is water wet?

What would you do if Sylvain showed up at your door?

What would you do if you woke up to a bunch of random videogame characters on your bed?

Are you alright with having every Fire Emblem game and merchandise in existence, but you are forbidden from touching any Nintendo consoles?

Last and bonus question:

Spoiler

Have you noticed my questions above were based on forum question games?

3 hours ago, Brovett said:

If you're open to suggestions, I've got some.

• Corpse Party (VERY GORY, but it's a good, short little show nonetheless. It also has a PS Vita game)
  • Sword Art Online (Writing is a bit off at times, and the quality seems to drop after the 2nd arc, but it's a really good show with memorable characters)
  • Girls und Panzer (Goofy concept, it's a fun anime to watch, for sure)
  • Log Horizon (Just started watching this show, but of what I've seen of it, it's REALLY good)

I'll take your requests into consideration. Unfortunately, I am really slow when it comes to watching anime. As evidented by the fact that I've been on JoJo part 1 for a year.

2 hours ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Why are you so bored that you feel the need to be asked random questions?

I wanted social interaction but I didn't feel like going outside where it's cold.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Have you baked French onion soup before?

Would you rather play Heroes or Cipher?

What would you do if your parents told you that you were adopted?

Why is water wet?

What would you do if Sylvain showed up at your door?

What would you do if you woke up to a bunch of random videogame characters on your bed?

Are you alright with having every Fire Emblem game and merchandise in existence, but you are forbidden from touching any Nintendo consoles?

Last and bonus question:

Reveal hidden contents

Have you noticed my questions above were based on forum question games?

In order:

No; I've never had it either.

What's the difference? My luck with both would be garbage anyway. Also I can't read Japanese

If I'm adopted, then why am I a clone of my mother?

Because it is.

Question what my life has become.

Wonder how they managed to fit on my tiny bed.

What's the point of collecting them if I can't play them?

And for the final question:

Spoiler

Nope

44 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Have you ever played a pen and paper RPG (the cliche is D&D, but there are numerous other) ?

No, but on the Discord group I'm in, there actually is going to be a game of D&D that I am going to be apart of. Wish us luck because most of us have never played a game of D&D in our lives.

3 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

What's the point of collecting them if I can't play them?

You got to learn how to bend the rules! Play them on an emulator!

And you can still play Cipher, Heroes, and Fire Emblem Trading Card Game (the first card game, before Cipher) just fine.

57 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

No, but on the Discord group I'm in, there actually is going to be a game of D&D that I am going to be apart of. Wish us luck because most of us have never played a game of D&D in our lives.

Nice! I hope you enjoy it! I recommend using D&D Beyond to create characters and to help keep track of things. The site is pretty nifty.

Edited by XRay

Who do you hope will do a thread similar to this one?

You know those shirts that apparently have the entire script of Bee Movie written on the front? You ever stop and read the whole thing before?

How would you want Sigurd and Deirdre's romance to go?

What do you think an alternate universe version of yourself would be internet famous for?

What would you do if Cats won best picture?

Will the number 42 ever not be the answer to everything?

Is RWBY an anime?

What would your reaction be if Disney made an X-rated live action remake of The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Who would you main as in a Serenes Forest fighting game?

Are all of these questions ones that I was hoping you would come across?

2 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Who do you hope will do a thread similar to this one?

Honestly, idk

You know those shirts that apparently have the entire script of Bee Movie written on the front? You ever stop and read the whole thing before?

I've seen pictures of them, but usually the text is still too small for me to read even when I've zoomed in all the way.

How would you want Sigurd and Deirdre's romance to go?

Either give them more moments together before they confess their love or (like what the Oosawa manga did) give them more moments together after they get married. Actually, just have the FE4 remake use a bunch of stuff from the Oosawa manga except the entire Eldigan x Lachiesis thing.

What do you think an alternate universe version of yourself would be internet famous for?

Probably fanfiction since by now she'd upload that fanfic idea she has. I mean, I have one, I just need to work out some knots in the plot. And also because I'm rusty. And also because it's absolutely fucking bonkers.

What would you do if Cats won best picture?

Go to jail for underage drinking. Because I'd already be drinking once I found out that it got nominated. Seriously, that'd be the worst thing to get nominated for any "best of" award since 50 Shades. Even then in the case of 50 Shades it wasn't the fault of the song that it was in such a shitty movie.

Will the number 42 ever not be the answer to everything?

Yeah. I can't answer 42 on any of my school assignments because apparently that isn't valid.

3 hours ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Is RWBY an anime?

That's an interesting conundrum. It certainly is anime-styled, however, the company that makes it (Rooster Teeth) is located in Texas. But the late Monty Oum (the man who made it and used to voice one of the characters) was part-Japanese. But it's in English.

... Yeah I can't answer this one.

What would your reaction be if Disney made an X-rated live action remake of The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

This isn't what people meant when they said that they wanted a remake of that movie, Disney!

Who would you main as in a Serenes Forest fighting game?

Nym would be hilarious to main.

Are all of these questions ones that I was hoping you would come across?

Considering that you asked them, yes!