Do you think we will get a second expansion pass?

Gordin

All Fire Emblem games have 2 expansion passes, except for Echoes. (Though that was not that major a Fire Emblem game compared to awakening, fates and 3 houses, and a was remake). There is also the 2 unused dlc slots in the coding for a possible wave 5 and 6. It also does not seem likely we'll get a new Fire Emblem game anytime soon. Do you think that we might get a second expansion pass for 3 houses, or will Cindered Shadows be the final one? 

Honestly could see this going either way.

But I really would like a second wave, as long as it comes with more classes.

A Halberdier advanced class specializing in lances.

A Sentinel master class that requires lances, armor, and authority.

A Vanguard master class that uses Sword, Axe, and Lance.

A male exclusive Druid master class, upgraded from the Dark Bishop, specializing in Reason and Axes.

A magic & bows class, designed for units such as Mercedes, Yuri, and Hanneman. Requires A in bows, B in Reason, and B in Faith.

Edited by Etheus

On 2/28/2020 at 5:48 PM, Shrimperor said:

Seiros prologue DLC please. We really need her playable. She got robbed

can't state how much i agree with this, but i'm scared they could screw that up

Edited by Yexin

They did say they were done in their recent interview.

Yokota: Even after the game released, we continued developing new content for it. Finally, after the year came to an end, I realized “it’s over, isn’t it?” During that time, though, it really made me happy seeing how all the players seemed to be enjoying the game. Soon the side story will finally be released too, so I’m hoping fans will enjoy that as well.

Did they always intend to have two passes with the prior games? Or did they release one, then another after popular demand?

I'm torn because I want to explore more of the lore but I also don't want to have to go through White Clouds for the upteenth time.

I certainly wouldn't mind more. But I doubt it's happening. At most, I could imagine a couple small updates coming (either universal, or more likely just for those who got the DLC). Such as a couple new outfits, or access to previously enemy-only classes (e.g. Agastya, Verrat, Flame Emperor).

I really hope we do, I love Three Houses so much. Like I love the world the game takes place in and how well fleshed out it is. There seems to be a nearly endless well of content. I hope we get a sequel set in the same timeline at least. It would be awesome to have Flayn grow up like Tiki etc 

I'd like to know more about Ernest (Anna's Crest namegiver). The mystery behind the other four crests lost to history was solved in dlc 4, but the origin of the Crest of Ernest is still unknown.

I'd also want some Macuil Crest bearer. It's the only crest no one has far, and it could introduce some interesting things. The main problem would be the abyss connection, since the dlcs would being to different passes, and they shouldn't be directly connected (Macuil's bearer wouldn't be an abyss dweller).

In the cosmetics department, being able to choose any mastered class' looks as the battle outfit would be great. I'd definitively use the hero's looks when using some armor-wearing classes. I'd also make outfits that match a certain movement, to override all the models of that same movement. For example, Ingrid's Pegasus attire would be used as falco and dark flyer, and Leonie's paladin outfit would be used as any rider class (specially bow knight, which is sort of her "personal" master class).

I'd also make students versions of the staff, and Flayn and Seteth would receive a battle outfit resembling their saint statues.

14 minutes ago, paladin21 said:

I'd also want some Macuil Crest bearer. It's the only crest no one has far, and it could introduce some interesting things. The main problem would be the abyss connection, since the dlcs would being to different passes, and they shouldn't be directly connected (Macuil's bearer wouldn't be an abyss dweller).

I think Macuil not having passed down his crest was likely an intentional. Unlike the other saints he hates humans so he likely wouldn't have shared his powers with them. 

31 minutes ago, paladin21 said:

I'd like to know more about Ernest (Anna's Crest namegiver). The mystery behind the other four crests lost to history was solved in dlc 4, but the origin of the Crest of Ernest is still unknown.

Annas are the FE equivalent of the Gerudo. Ernest was their Ganondorf, the only known male of the entire race. Done. =P

29 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I think Macuil not having passed down his crest was likely an intentional. Unlike the other saints he hates humans so he likely wouldn't have shared his powers with them. 

Maybe he had a few chosen at the beginning of the war but he thought they were lost to history as well, but your reasons make full sense as well.

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

In Constance Edelgard support Constance states that the crest of Macuil is common though, and that's why Saint Noa disguised their crest as Macuil's

6 minutes ago, Gordin said:

In Constance Edelgard support Constance states that the crest of Macuil is common though, and that's why Saint Noa disguised their crest as Macuil's

Huh. Good point. Though she didn't exactly say its common, merely that the crest was known to exist. 

But yes, that did mean that Macuil at one point massively grinded his teeth and gave his powers to the filthy humans. 

Lore on Ernest/an Ernest weapon and a Macuil Crest holder would be nice. Seeing the relics of Noa and Timotheos before they allegedly became Dark Sword of Creator would be cool too.

Most of all, I would like a Master/Unique, non-hybrid magic class that men can access.

6 hours ago, Quiyonce said:

Lore on Ernest/an Ernest weapon and a Macuil Crest holder would be nice. Seeing the relics of Noa and Timotheos before they allegedly became Dark Sword of Creator would be cool too.

Most of all, I would like a Master/Unique, non-hybrid magic class that men can access.

Funny how Ernest is now the only crest with no defined origin.

11 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Huh. Good point. Though she didn't exactly say its common, merely that the crest was known to exist. 

But yes, that did mean that Macuil at one point massively grinded his teeth and gave his powers to the filthy humans. 

I can see Maculi giving his crest to the house Vestra, since they are magically inclined