Pokemon Masters Topic

Anacybele

Anyone else playing Pokemon Masters? It's a gacha type game like FE Heroes. I just started it today since I now have a phone that's compatible with it. I got this phone a little more than a month ago, and played the demo of the game then, but for some reason didn't get around to downloading it until now. I think I forgot sometimes and I'm also in college right now, so that also takes up some of my time.

Right now, you can get Professor Oak and Mew through March 16th! I've already done so. There's also a Pokemon Day celebration and a sixth month mark celebration since the game's been around for six months now. Red and Charizard and Elesa and Rotom are available as special sync pair scouts. This is like the focuses in FE Heroes. Scout on Red's focus and you can get him, for example.

My first 5 star obtained through sync pair scout (that's the equivalent to Heroes's summoning) is Phoebe! And interestingly enough, she's voiced by Christina Vee, aka Ladybug/Marinette from Miraculous! (She also voices a few FE characters.) I noticed she sounded exactly like her and had to confirm if my guess was right and indeed, they are the same voice. And Miraculous happens to be my favorite current animated show! So I'm basically playing with Ladybug! 😄

Now I need to see if Bryce Papenbrook has a role here lol. He's Cat Noir/Adrien in Miraculous as well as various FE characters.

I've already got a lineup of sync pairs I like too, since you get Rosa and Barry through the story and they happen to be my favorite player character and rival in the Pokemon games, respectively! I'm definitely going to use them a lot.

Btw, Red speaks for the first time in history! lol There's a video posted of him saying three words "Words are unnecessary!" or something like that.

I've been playing Masters since launch, although not particularly often since I have like 3 other gachas I play and tbh enjoy a bit more overall. Rerolled for a while until I got Roxie which was preeeetty much the only reason I was playing at first. And kinda still is.

N, Gladion and Silver are all coming soon so l'm pretty much going to be playing during that time for sure. Thankfully Silver is likely to be free with Ho-oh (hopefully), and I hope N is too for a Reshiram/Zekrom event.

Even if personally I don't really have time to play it, I really appreciate them working very hard to improve the game and taking player feedback.

I got Wake! I found he's Kyle Hebert. Which means I have FREDDY on my team! lol

So glad Hebert voiced a Sinnoh gym leader, I got serious Sinnoh bias. 😄

I also got double Roark! He's my favorite gym leader! I'm getting a lot of my favs quick!