I made a God Shattering Star misheard lyric video

Dragoncat

47 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

even when readying the "lyrics" I can't make out a single damn thing.

It helps if you've listened to the song over and over a lot lol.

This is actually very enlightening as to Nemesis' motivations: He drove his Audi Quattro and ran over some frogs, who made the floor slippery as revenge, thus he crashed his fancy car, got out and got hit by a hoe who apologized to him for it, but he was already to angry to listen. In his fit of rage, he thought the inhabitants of Zanado pulled a prank on him - because the frogs that totaled his car were green and Nabateans have green hair - and got his revenge on them by butchering all of them. Also, there was something about a donkey trapped in a sewer duct, but he decided to forget about that.
This is canon now.

Jokes aside, this is legit the first misheard lyrics video where I laughed all the way through. Well done!

Edited by DragonFlames

57 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This is actually very enlightening as to Nemesis' motivations: He drove his Audi Quattro and ran over some frogs, who made the floor slippery as revenge, thus he crashed his fancy car, got out and got hit by a hoe who apologized to him for it, but he was already to angry to listen. In his fit of rage, he thought the inhabitants of Zanado pulled a prank on him - because the frogs that totaled his car were green and Nabateans have green hair - and got his revenge on them by butchering all of them. Also, there was something about a donkey trapped in a sewer duct, but he decided to forget about that.
This is canon now.

Jokes aside, this is legit the first misheard lyrics video where I laughed all the way through. Well done!

He also forgot about the thunderbird throwing his yacht.

Thanks!

• 6 months later...