[FE6] - Issues with Tileset Palettes

AquaTimez

Hey everyone! After so many years of being a lurker, I decided to join Serenes and this is my first thread here. So, onto the topic I am here for:

I am working on a small project on FEBuilderGBA and I decided to add in a couple of changes in the chapter 3 map of Fire Emblem 6 (Sword of Seals). For this, tho, I had to add some tiles to the tileset. The tileset I am trying to use is attached to this post if you want to try it by yourself. 

However, for some reason, whenever I import this tileset into the game, this happens: 

https://imgur.com/AuVc1a1

This happens with almost every single palette when I import a tileset. And yes, I encounter this error with any tileset I try to import into the game.

I have tried to:

- Insert the palettes' codes manually.

- Export the palettes beforehand and then import them when I imported the tileset. 

- Import the tileset with and without importing the palettes.

- Use this tileset in black and white, or with only one of the palettes. 

All of this is to no avail: The palettes end up messed up regardless and after racking my brain for a while, I realized this was a problem I could not solve by myself with my limited knowledge in coding. 

Do any of you know of any workarounds for this problem? Have any of you experienced it? Do you know of a solution (even if it means using a different software for this particular issue)? I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. 

Thank you all in advance!

Tileset Palette Fire Emblem 6 - Fixed 2.gba_Village(12 13 14 00 00)_swap_1.png