Hello!

CustardPudding

Hi, I'm new here! I've been playing FE for a few years, and my first game was Awakening. I haven't been able to play any of the older games since I only have a 3ds and a switch, but I've played every DS and 3DS game, plus every switch game (Mirage Sessions and Warriors included) and I've enjoyed them all! My favorite characters are Nils and Lachesis, I don't really know why. My favorite game is Shadows of Valentia, the overall story, characters, and gameplay were all good. I look forward to being here! 

• 6 months later...
On 3/1/2020 at 1:22 AM, CustardPudding said:

Hi, I'm new here! I've been playing FE for a few years, and my first game was Awakening. I haven't been able to play any of the older games since I only have a 3ds and a switch, but I've played every DS and 3DS game, plus every switch game (Mirage Sessions and Warriors included) and I've enjoyed them all! My favorite characters are Nils and Lachesis, I don't really know why. My favorite game is Shadows of Valentia, the overall story, characters, and gameplay were all good. I look forward to being here! 

Welcome to the forest!

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

Edited by aquilesopkarga