• Junia
    • Joseph
    • Matthias
    • Hanna
    • Johanna
    • Carmel
    • Kiba

WARNING:
-This fangame contains dark themes and events not suitable for younger audiences. If the Judgral influence didn’t outright imply it, this will be the second warning.

-This game is purposefully made to be challenging & punishing as it is dedicated for Thracia/Kaga Saga players. As such, the game is highly not recommended for newcomers.

Scenery.jpg.14631f4162cb1833fc2e4a145ab0e477.jpg

A millenia after the war between Aether Dragon Caelum and Nether Dragon Gehenna, the continent of Divinus will once again face its darkest moment. Armed with the burning axe of Vulcan, the fate of world falls into the young Prince of Aston, Lionel.

Dracoseal - Aether Knights and the Legion of Hell (shortened title: Aether Knights) is set in the year 1208 on the continent of Divinus. You will take control of Lionel, a young and inexperienced prince from the Kingdom of Aston who is thrown unprepared into the chaos that is taking over the world. The game is heavily influenced by Judgral entries and has a subtle dark fantasy theme incorporated in it.

Features:

• A cross between GBA and Gaiden’s gameplay mechanics
  • Three different modes; Single RN, Double RN and Paragon Mode
  • The ability to save at the start of a turn
  • Overall challenging level designs comparable to Judgral FE games
  • Tough enemy bosses that requires teamwork to defeat
  • New classes such as Eagle Knight
  • Multiple support conversations
  • Second generation characters(*)
  • References to various pop-culture games/arts/shows

(*) Not included in the demo

Gameplay Mechanics:

• Bows and thunder tomes can hit from 3 tiles away
  • Tomes have 3 category; Anima, Light and Dark
  • Anima tomes have their own unique perks to distinguish themselves from each other
  • Weapon triangle has more effect on battles
  • Enemies from chapter 4 onwards tend to carry more than one weapon
  • Enemies have more class-effective weapons than they normally do in FE games
  • Some classes have their own invisible buffs to their hit rates, evasion, and critical hit rates
  • Forts, castles and thrones have more terrain effects, just like in Genealogy of the Holy War
  • There are no weapon ranks; Silver and Brave weapons can only be used by promoted units

Screenshots:

775082729_NewSS1.png.6a01ba75a779088bca179ced88ebe0d3.png210032073_NewSS2.png.58e115173ab7e9bbda4132941a64333a.png241748023_NewSS3.png.d5563eb1224b7dc0946ad9b7f0ae48b9.png1673829263_NewSS4.png.740ad19c47ae78cfef1379f6bbc4da9f.png

Demo Download Link (v0.48).

Save file for the newest chapter is now included in the game's folder.

Scripts taken from: 
https://markyjoe.com/srpgstudio/index.php/Plugins
Musics taken from: 
https://www.presence-of-music.com/
https://dova-s.jp/

https://incompetech.com/
http://amachamusic.chagasi.com/

Update v0.21:

• Spoiler

• Renamed the game’s main title to Dracoseal
    • Replaced direct references to Fire Emblem with something more subtle
    • Changed a few minor convos in chapter 1 (thank you, VonIthipathachai!)
    • Changed the game modes’ descriptions

Update v0.30:

• Spoiler

• Added 3 more chapters, 2 of them are notably larger
    • Four more playable characters, they will appear in the new chapters
    • Support convos are now available everytime you are taken to base menu
    • Rebalanced difficulty; some chapters may feel different than before

Update v0.40:

• Spoiler

• Added 3 more chapters, with a total of 13 playable chapters including the prologue.
    • Temporarily changed the skill trigger rate to a fixed rate due to a problem with the game itself.
    • Added more weapons, these include Fury weapons, magic swords, Wo Dao, Short Spear, etc.
    • Buffs and Nerfs to some of the weapons.
    • Chapter 9 has been changed a bit; you can either win or lose said chapter.
    • Some maps have been redesigned.
    • The game now has darker, desaturated tilesets!
    • Character bios are now more detailed and has to be unlocked one by one.
    • Glossary entries have been added.
    • Three new playable units!
    • and many, many more…

Update v0.42 - The Definitive Edition:

• Spoiler

• Added more Character and Glossary entries, now featuring Gallery entries as well!
    • Added more skill icons!
    • Added several new plugins that will enhance your gaming experience.
    • Added a new title screen!
    • Added more class descriptions.
    • Renamed several skills; Close Def is now Pavise, Distant Def is now Aegis and Pavise is now Great Shield.
    • Added a new, experimental difficulty setting: MADHOUSE MODE!
    • Earlier chapters have been modified, some have additional convos and events!
    • You can now view which unit you can talk to, and do so without accidentally spending your turn!
    • Simon has his own Paladin charchip now to distinguish him from Peter.
    • Chronos has his own Dark Paladin class now which can utilize dark tomes.
    • Magic sword hit rates are nerfed.
    • Some late-turn reinforcements are now more punishing to prevent grinding.

Update v0.48:

• Added chapter 13 ~ 16, all of them set in the Magical Kingdom of Evora.
  • Added six more playable characters, including the Princess of Evora and the Prince of Cooper!
  • Added new entries in Extras, including Gallery.
  • Added more new weapons, including the Tearing Lance, which is a Berwick Saga-styled cavalry charge lance named after TearRing Saga (“Tearing”…get it?).
  • Added the over-the-top critical hit animation, promote your unit so you can see them in action!
  • There are 4 difficulty setting now: Standard, Assisted, Kaga and Madhouse; if you’re new to Fire Emblem or SRPG in general and still want to try the hard games, Assisted Mode is here for you!
  • Several maps from earlier version has been revised and more dialogues have been added in some of them as well!
  • Gameplay and units have been rebalanced here and there.
Edited by GodSejeong97
Update Title

Glad you were able to get it up here.  I'll try and play through it and give some feedback.

So far I'm only on the Prologue right before fighting the Mage dude.  But at least on the surface level, what I've seen so far is more impressive than I was expecting.  You look like you know what you're doing.  Hopefully the rest of the game will reinforce that.

5 hours ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Glad you were able to get it up here.  I'll try and play through it and give some feedback.

So far I'm only on the Prologue right before fighting the Mage dude.  But at least on the surface level, what I've seen so far is more impressive than I was expecting.  You look like you know what you're doing.  Hopefully the rest of the game will reinforce that.

Thanks! I'll be waiting for your feedbacks!

Update v0.21:

• Renamed the game’s main title to Dracoseal
  • Replaced direct references to Fire Emblem with something more subtle
  • Changed a few minor convos in chapter 1 (thank you, Von Ithipathachai!)
  • Changed the game modes’ descriptions

• 2 weeks later...

The next update of the demo (version 0.3) will be released around March 31st, featuring:

• Chapter 7, 8 and 9, which also features…
  • More playable units! and…
  • An FE4-style large map with multiple objectives!
  • Support Conversations
  • Rebalanced difficulty for certain maps

Look forward to its release!

• 2 weeks later...

Can't wait for these supports and more playable units

Spoiler

I'm also MakoQueenofAdrestia on FeUniverse 

Q: Have you figured which route you wanna go with second-gen 

Canon pairs or fe4 styled pairs

Also, do the lord or lords have a canon partner?

Here are some of upcoming updates for version 0.40, which will be released around May - June:

• Four large chapters that may or may not be the end for the Martin Kingdom arc
  • Second Lord's introduction, along with a small tease to the next arc
  • An intense, defense-focused map
  • More detailed bios of the main characters
  • Darker, desaturated tilesets, changing the atmosphere as close as possible to FE4's

(Before & After)
1100023582_Screenshot4.png.3ea648f5616aa9334d2d6ea98ee6a7d6.png    --->    1237448438_Screenshot5.png.a6e3221300ebf8203d0f6ea9b547c278.png

Edited by GodSejeong97

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, in two weeks, version 0.40 will be released! Along with the new chapters and weapons, there are some major changes and postponed features:

• Rather than 4 chapters, only 3 chapters will be released. This is due to a rather problematic issue that happened during the development of the chapters and their playtesting sessions, causing a huge delay in the development.
  • Skills like Luna, Sol, Glimmer, etc will not be using the usual trigger rates which are based on the user’s stats. Instead, they will use fixed rates for time being. This is also due to the same problem stated above.
  • Most units have received either nerfs or buffs. Changes are mostly kept to minimum, except for Thomas and Simon, who received lots of changes including newly assigned skills and tweaked growth rates.
  • Magic swords, Fury weapons, Short Spear, Wo Dao, Hunting Bow, Cleave Bow and Hanna’s PRF weapon, the Hanna Lance will be featured in the update.
  • Fire tomes and Wind tomes have been buffed; Fire tomes will deal damage akin to axes while the SPD boosts on Wind tomes have been increased.
  • You can now change the formation of the team during battle preparations, although some maps will have restrictions.
  • You can now heal green units.
  • Enemies will now avoid engaging battles when they deal 0 damage and/or when they have 0 hit-rates.

After a month-long delay thanks to P4G being released on PC (and me playing Recettear), version 0.40 is here! Here are some infos regarding said update:

• Added 3 more chapters, with a total of 13 playable chapters including the prologue.
  • Temporarily changed the skill trigger rate to a fixed rate due to a problem with the game itself.
  • Added more weapons, these include Fury weapons, magic swords, Wo Dao, Short Spear, etc.
  • Buffs and Nerfs to some of the weapons.
  • Chapter 9 has been changed a bit; you can either win or lose said chapter.
  • Some maps have been redesigned.
  • The game now has darker, desaturated tilesets!
  • Character bios are now more detailed and has to be unlocked one by one.
  • Glossary entries have been added.
  • Three new playable units!
  • and many, many more...

The game has now reached its 25% completion! Please look forward to its next update.

After a week of tinkering with the game here and there, I present to you...Dracoseal version 0.42 - The Definitive Edition! Here are the changes made in the current version:

• Added more Character and Glossary entries, now featuring Gallery entries as well!
  • Added more skill icons!
  • Added several new plugins that will enhance your gaming experience.
  • Added a new title screen!
  • Added more class descriptions.
  • Renamed several skills; Close Def is now Pavise, Distant Def is now Aegis and Pavise is now Great Shield.
  • Added a new, experimental difficulty setting: MADHOUSE MODE!
  • Earlier chapters have been modified, some have additional convos and events!
  • You can now view which unit you can talk to, and do so without accidentally spending your turn!
  • Simon has his own Paladin charchip now to distinguish him from Peter.
  • Chronos has his own Dark Paladin class now which can utilize dark tomes.
  • Magic sword hit rates are nerfed.
  • Some late-turn reinforcements are now more punishing to prevent grinding.

That's all for now! See you again in version 0.50!

is it a demo limitation? or something? because i couldn't load more then like 30 allies but the weird part is,

i am able to copy and paste a bit past 30 for the enemy (haven't tried going to the absolute limit)

do you know what the differences between the demo and the full? i'd get the full, but like 60$ for the full thing? just 8 /

3 minutes ago, Isaiah Daniel said:

is it a demo limitation? or something? because i couldn't load more then like 30 allies but the weird part is,

i am able to copy and paste a bit past 30 for the enemy (haven't tried going to the absolute limit)

do you know what the differences between the demo and the full? i'd get the full, but like 60$ for the full thing? just 8 /

Check this out. It doesn't say anything about unit spawn limit, though.

how do you know that the enemy troop limit is 999? did you actually go and spawn that many enemies?

could you try out and see how many allies (green units) you could spawn? man isn't perfect after all

and info is over looked, or forgotten to be added on occasion (for anything), that would include things like this

but if you prefer not to, no biggy

1 hour ago, Isaiah Daniel said:

how do you know that the enemy troop limit is 999? did you actually go and spawn that many enemies?

could you try out and see how many allies (green units) you could spawn? man isn't perfect after all

and info is over looked, or forgotten to be added on occasion (for anything), that would include things like this

but if you prefer not to, no biggy

You can edit the enemy count limit in the game's database option.

I just tried spawning exactly 100 green units and I don't see any problem with that. Maybe the demo does limit the number of allies.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey hey, people.

So I tried an attempt on drawing several character designs recently…and here they are:

1282896959_DracosealCharPreview01SD.thumb.png.0e98e44ead4d3979b237b68835b81812.png

From left to right: Peter, Christine, Lionel, Thomas and Martha. The weapons aren't my design, they're from Fire Emblem.

By the way, I’m just one chapter away from releasing the winter update. Prepare for dragons, demons, defense, difficulty spikes, and the third legendary weapon!

Edited by GodSejeong97
Adding/fixing picture