Any Challenges

I started out the only maid and butler challenge in conquest but I don’t know any others after I beat the challenge I’m already doing.

It can be from any fe game from the 3ds era( Awakening, fates, Echoes Shadow of Valentia$

I really want to do a challenge because I beat them and I want something to do in my free time.

I think I will suggest some challenge runs I have done on the 3ds first:

For Fates or Awakening, a PMU (Pick My Unit) run, where who you can use and what class they will be is determined by other members of the forum.

For Conquest (or I suppose any of the Fates games), you never leave anyone pairup in enemy range (so no perfect blocks or avoiding enemy attack stances on enemy phase) but do be warned it is a difficult challenge.

For Echoes (if you haven't already) you could try for the Blitzkreig award (beat the game in 500 turns total) on Hard.

I think I will also suggest one from forum user Starburst, for Conquest with the following rules:

• A maximum of ten units can be deployed per map. In-chapter recruitments are not considered but forced deployments are.
    So, in Chapter 13 I deploy up to ten units plus Charlotte and Benny; but in a Paralogue I deploy up to nine units and the predetermined father.

• No pre-promoted royals. Camilla is permanently benched (or killed) after Chapter 10. Leo and Xander are never used (zero battles) and are permanently benched (or killed) after their own chapters.

• No 'backpacks'. By 'backpack' I mean any unit whose main purpose is to provide bonuses to a 'main' unit in Guard Stance, usually promoted early and hardly seeing in actual combat. At any given point in the game, the level difference among the ten units in the party must be low (usually 1-3 levels), and promotion does not reset the difference gap. This is, a L10/1 unit is twelve levels away from a L20/3 unit (and not two levels.)
    Fielding an early promoted unit at the beginning of the game is allowed (L10/1 DK Nyx in Chapter 10, for example) as long as the unit is used for main combat. But soon afterwards, once the core party gets some levels, this unit can no longer be used. In contrast, fielding L10/1 DK Nyx in Chapter 18 to provide bonuses to, say,  L18/6 Sorcerer Odin is not allowed, since she would be too many levels away from the main party and could only be qualified as a 'backpack'.

• Support grinding through DLC is only allowed to recruit a permanent main unit whose father breaks any of the mentioned rules. It cannot be used to unlock Paralogues exclusively to grind Experience.
    I sometimes use the 'Before Awakening' DLC map to grind supports with a father that I do not plan to use long-term but whose child I want to incorporate to my main party. For example, I grind supports with Keaton so that Velouria can be recruited immediately after Ch 14 and be part of the main party. Otherwise, Keaton would most likely be the 11th unit (and break the first rule) or would have to be treated as a 'backpack' (and break the third rule), since I do not plan to use him long-term. This is a must to recruit Forrest or Siegbert in the main party, since their fathers can never be fielded (as it would break the second rule.)

• Castle visits may be used for support grinding instead of DLC, but buying ore, equipment or skills is not allowed.
  • No Path Bonuses, except for DLC-class Seals. These seals must be used at promotion level (no L1 Dread Fighter Mozu, for example.)
  • Anna and the Amiibo are allowed within the ten units, but the special weapons (Ragnell, Falchion, Thoron) cannot be used.

And off to the general 3DS subforum with you~!

Now, for the actual challenges:

Awakening: RNG two classes or so.  Use every main cast member that can reclass into them.

Birthright: There's a lot of weapons in Fates.  So to celebrate the diversity, only one copy of a given weapon can be used (including staves) - this includes their Nohrian version, so either a Steel Naginata or Steel Lance, not both.

Conquest: In an effort to improve the story strengthen diplomatic ties, all your units must be in a Hoshidan class.  Have fun winnowing out supports!

Revelation: It's cross-class time!  Hoshidan units in Nohrian classes, Nohrian units in Hoshidan classes, and Azura's off on the sidelines narrating.

Echoes: Don't leave a dungeon until someone has hit max fatigue. But I don't know if this is much of a challenge!

You could try a capture-focused Fates run: try to capture every unique capturable enemy (like Haitaka in Conquest Chapter 9) and phase out all regular units like the royal siblings in favor of capturable bosses and generics. 

On 3/3/2020 at 12:44 AM, eclipse said:

Conquest: In an effort to improve the story strengthen diplomatic ties, all your units must be in a Hoshidan class.  Have fun winnowing out supports!

To expound on this:

Mozu, Azura, Kaze and Izana are the only first generation units who are in Hoshidan classes by default, so you should probably try to marry them off first when you plan for it. I know Kaze gives the Ninja class line to A+/S Support partners and Mozu gives the Archer class line; I think Azura gives the Sky Knight line and Izana gives the Diviner line, though he can only marry Corrin and thus shouldn't be too heavily considered in this regard. Corrin. Odin, Laslow and Selena can all reclass into Hoshidan classes; I would give Corrin something like Samurai so they can use the Yato. Technically, you can also use capturable units for this purpose. 

Shigure and Midori are the only second gen units that are in Hoshidan classes by default, while Soleil and Ophelia will always inherit their fathers' Hoshidan secondary classes. Kana and Selena's child can pick up Hoshidan classes, provided Corrin is fitted with a Hoshidan class as their secondary and Selena marries a father who gets access to Mercenary naturally, then she passes down Sky Night. Though, this would only happen if she marries a Mercenary Corrin (who can get a Hoshidan class naturally), Laslow (who already has access to Ninja) and Silas. 

Interestingly, there are two cases where you can get a kid with access to a Hoshidan class where neither parent has access to it: Beruka!Percy who gets Sky Knight and Nyx!Ophelia who gets Diviner. This is because, since their moms and dads share class lines, they get the Hoshidan equivalent of their moms' base class.

Hey! You could try this fun challenge that I like which consists in…
Never mind, Eltosian Kadath is a party killer. 😈

21 hours ago, Alistair said:

Interestingly, there are two cases where you can get a kid with access to a Hoshidan class where neither parent has access to it [...]

Another weird case is that even if Cornflakes chooses a Nohrian talent, she passes a Hoshidian class to her husband if his main class is the same as Corrin’s talent.
Say, a Cornflakes with a Sorceress talent passes Japanese Magician (however it is called) to Odin, the Hero of the Ages, through a Partner Seal.

• 3 weeks later...

You could do a Bow class only challenge of Conquest. I did on hard witch i should had finish on hard, but i had collage and a new job, so switch it to easy at chapter 27. Anyway it was actually every fun!  If your interested i wrote my play through up to chapter 23 if you want to read it of help.