Birthright journey

( This topic will be updated everyday)

I’ll now be posting some of my birthright gameplay for now and please send feedback about anything I should fix in it.

Sofar I’m at chapter 9 and nobodies master sealed but my hayato is a grandmaster. I did that to hayato so he can be a pair up boy sort of.

I have the two master seals and the heart seal you get at the beginning and never used them. I got the sighting lens from the DLC. I also have the 1st map for the DLC so I can to the first wave of them.

So this I will be doing for now on and please tell me what I should do for this account. If I’m good where I am for now or I should change something please tell me.

should I also make Azura a kinshi knight

Birthright journey part 2

I beat chapter 10 And I made my Hinoka a kinshi knight and Hanna as a Swordmaster. I Made Hinoka a Kinshi so she can learn the lvl 5 skill and then I’m making her a sphere master so she can get S in Lance.  Hanna I’m probably going to make her a priestess so she can learn miracle and later counter magic. Kaze is starting to get to A with Corrin and I might make Kaze and Corrin marry. I also made Sakura a falcon knight because I feel like she is way better in that than a priestess but I’ll change her back to learn renewal so she gets a 40% Hp increase. I made her a Falcon in my revelation play through and I might do that with Sakura for now on. I also might make her a kinshi to learn Amaterasu to be a better support unit.

Edited by Darkcrow

You might know this already, but in case you don't, Kaze will die if you don't have an A support between him and Corrin before clearing chapter 15.

39 minutes ago, Shadow Mir said:

You might know this already, but in case you don't, Kaze will die if you don't have an A support between him and Corrin before clearing chapter 15. I knew he dies but I didn’t he would live if he is at A rank

6 hours ago, Darkcrow said:

I’ll now be posting some of my birthright gameplay for now and please send feedback about anything I should fix in it.

Sofar I’m at chapter 9 and nobodies master sealed but my hayato is a grandmaster. I did that to hayato so he can be a pair up boy sort of.

I have the two master seals and the heart seal you get at the beginning and never used them. I got the sighting lens from the DLC. I also have the 1st map for the DLC so I can to the first wave of them.

So this I will be doing for now on and please tell me what I should do for this account. If I’m good where I am for now or I should change something please tell me.

should I also make Azura a kinshi knight

How grindy are you planning on being? That may change who you should use the Seals on. Do you have the Exalt's Brand and Hero-King's Brand? Who are you planning on giving them to?

Sorry if I seem overly questioning, but it helps feedback to have more information.

Hayato as a Grandmaster's not a bad idea, I may have to try that.
I think Witch's Mark is more useful than Sighting Lens, but it differs from playthrough to playthrough I suppose. The problem with Ballistician is all its Skills lose any usefulness once you leave Ballistician. This isn't awful if you use it on like Takumi, since Fujin Yumi means he doesn't need to worry about Terrain slowing his Move, but still, that's only 4 Move until like Level 35, which he probably won't reach unless you grind some, and even then, that's only 5 Move when everyone else will probably be 7.
Witch has better Skills in my opinion, especially Warp, and it always helps me with Orochi's kind of shaky early stats in Birthright, and Nyx's questionable defenses in Conquest. It's definitely a matter of opinion though, Ballistician may be better for you personally.
Azura is a decent Kinshi Knight I suppose. I'm a more grind-heavy player, so if I go to Kinshi Knight it's usually to get Aerial Superiority and Amaterasu, build up her Bow Rank, then marry her to Takumi, Partner Seal her to Sniper and go S-Rank Bows. Falcon Knight can reach a higher Lance Rank(A vs Kinshi's B since Kinshi has A Rank Bows instead) so if you're going to keep Azura using Lances then Falcon Knight may be a better option. If you can get the Seals you can also pick one, level up to Level 5 for the first Skill, switch to the other until Level 15 for the second Skill, then switch back, but again you need to be willing to grind for it.

7 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

How grindy are you planning on being? That may change who you should use the Seals on. Do you have the Exalt's Brand and Hero-King's Brand? Who are you planning on giving them to?

Sorry if I seem overly questioning, but it helps feedback to have more information.

Hayato as a Grandmaster's not a bad idea, I may have to try that.
I think Witch's Mark is more useful than Sighting Lens, but it differs from playthrough to playthrough I suppose. The problem with Ballistician is all its Skills lose any usefulness once you leave Ballistician. This isn't awful if you use it on like Takumi, since Fujin Yumi means he doesn't need to worry about Terrain slowing his Move, but still, that's only 4 Move until like Level 35, which he probably won't reach unless you grind some, and even then, that's only 5 Move when everyone else will probably be 7.
Witch has better Skills in my opinion, especially Warp, and it always helps me with Orochi's kind of shaky early stats in Birthright, and Nyx's questionable defenses in Conquest. It's definitely a matter of opinion though, Ballistician may be better for you personally.
Azura is a decent Kinshi Knight I suppose. I'm a more grind-heavy player, so if I go to Kinshi Knight it's usually to get Aerial Superiority and Amaterasu, build up her Bow Rank, then marry her to Takumi, Partner Seal her to Sniper and go S-Rank Bows. Falcon Knight can reach a higher Lance Rank(A vs Kinshi's B since Kinshi has A Rank Bows instead) so if you're going to keep Azura using Lances then Falcon Knight may be a better option. If you can get the Seals you can also pick one, level up to Level 5 for the first Skill, switch to the other until Level 15 for the second Skill, then switch back, but again you need to be willing to grind for it.

Thank you for your feedback. I’ll definitely use some of this info. I didn’t mean to pick the sighting lens but a accidentally pressed A because I thought there was one more dialogue. I can also increase the movement because I got two boots from the DLC and path bonus. Also I don’t have the hero or exalts brand I don’t have the Amibo

Edited by Darkcrow

7 hours ago, Darkcrow said:

Thank you for your feedback. I’ll definitely use some of this info. I didn’t mean to pick the sighting lens but a accidentally pressed A because I thought there was one more dialogue. I can also increase the movement because I got two boots from the DLC and path bonus. Also I don’t have the hero or exalts brand I don’t have the Amibo

The Hero and Exalt Brands are given to you when you first clear the free DLC map, Before Awakening. The DLC maps that give you more of them aren’t available unless you use the Japanese version. I wish you could get them from the Amiibo, but sadly no.

3 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

The Hero and Exalt Brands are given to you when you first clear the free DLC map, Before Awakening. The DLC maps that give you more of them aren’t available unless you use the Japanese version. I wish you could get them from the Amiibo, but sadly no.

I also did the DLC before is there a way to redownload it because I did it before but I now have map 1 for the DLC